JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She annoys the hell out of me. Cut the blinking spinach up you idiot. She’ll say she tried to get him to eat it and he didn’t like it so she could fill her face with it. Pasta and cheese at this time or the morning... there’s no reason why she can’t do a walk even if it is raining or some exercises .. she is lazy as sin. So wonder she’s the size she is and her joints hurt and she’s breathless.

Reactions: 2
Here we go with the lockdown baby thing again 🙈 she says she feels robbed of her maternity leave. I could be way off here but what do people normally do on maternity leave? I spent mine with a baby stuck to my boob day in day out, pumping, washing, cooking, cleaning. A lockdown would've made very little difference to me. I must've done it wrong lol And believe it or not Julie, Danny won't remember a thing about it 🤣
I'd of gave anything to have my mat leave locked in the house with my son and partner. I had people constantly calling wanting to see Baba which is lovely but I was very ill during and after having him and didn't have a lot of energy for months. So she gurned she couldn't get the man. Then she gurned she couldn't get the baby. Then she got the man. Then the baby. Now she's gurning because she literally has sat and done duck all over mat leave? duck sake be thankful you've had all this time to spend with your baby. Just you and him. Forming a bond. Or should I say your son and your phone forming a bond.

Comin on and letting us know why her house is messy... No Julie u said he will sleep another 40 mins or so... Do a quick tidy up!
She needs to get off her stinkin hole an scrub that house! Looks rotten for all you see.

She annoys the hell out of me. Cut the blinking spinach up you idiot. She’ll say she tried to get him to eat it and he didn’t like it so she could fill her face with it. Pasta and cheese at this time or the morning... there’s no reason why she can’t do a walk even if it is raining or some exercises .. she is lazy as sin. So wonder she’s the size she is and her joints hurt and she’s breathless.
Ano and like what way does she chew? Like a wee old man who's no dentures in.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Julie giving out loads of advice today. Did you no she didn’t add SALT and that the chair is years old!! Repeat I say repeat!!

• Haha
Julie giving out loads of advice today. Did you no she didn’t add SALT and that the chair is years old!! Repeat I say repeat!!
Its years old.....its mamas and papas... Years old

What a dick. No one cares how old it is... Stop being derogatory.... Yet something that was given that shes using.... And acting a smartass about it

Reactions: 8
She’s like a parrot the way she repeats herself. Repeats herself. Like a parrot.
as for the child eating an apple..sit with him all you want.. it’s a choking hazard just like grapes.

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but eating and talking into the camera at the same time is absolutely disgusting!!! We do not need to see that Julie, do us all a favour and do it off camera 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but eating and talking into the camera at the same time is absolutely disgusting!!! We do not need to see that Julie, do us all a favour and do it off camera 🤢🤢🤢
Was wondering when displaying a lack of basic manners became good content? 🤔 Unfollowed, life’s too short and my time is too precious for that - sorry Julz, it’s time you took up a new hobby I think.

Reactions: 6
Was wondering when displaying a lack of basic manners became good content? 🤔 Unfollowed, life’s too short and my time is too precious for that - sorry Julz, it’s time you took up a new hobby I think.
Never mind the lack of manners when she was eating, what about when she picked her nose on camera then tried to blame the nose ring!
As for going on about getting up early and having to get ready for work and nursery, get a grip, you are not the only working mummy out there, get off your arse and get organised!

Reactions: 10
Couldn’t agree more- get organised and stop being so damn lazy lying around the house calling it self care! Get out for a walk and bundle the baby up... she should be out doing 10000 steps a day. God knows what the boyfriend must be thinking coming home to that....
No reason why she can’t do some housework and exercise and look after the child... she’s a disgrace posting her life on Instagram sitting around doing nothing for all to see...!
feeling judged Julie? That’s because you are being for being so damn lazy.

Never mind the lack of manners when she was eating, what about when she picked her nose on camera then tried to blame the nose ring!
As for going on about getting up early and having to get ready for work and nursery, get a grip, you are not the only working mummy out there, get off your arse and get organised!

Reactions: 3
Yano for someone who does nothing but sit on her arse all day she sure has plenty to be posting in her stories. Could ye imagine living/working with thon.

She actually turns me like she must've played Kevin a blinder the night they met for my god thons like something outta Wrong Turn.

tenor.gif

Do we really need to know she is on the flipping toilet??
Agree, no point complaining about not being able to pee in private then fekking broadcasting it across social media, FFS get a grip on yourself!
Attention seeking much?

Reactions: 13
Agree, no point complaining about not being able to pee in private then fekking broadcasting it across social media, FFS get a grip on yourself!
Attention seeking much?
When you put it like that 🤣🤣🤣 she’s a dose!

Reactions: 5
Attention seeking much?

That's the second time in two weeks we've been in the bathroom with her when she's on the toilet. Dirty clat.

• Sick
Anyone who finds it appropriate to film when they're very obviously on the toilet with their clothes down needs to have a serious word with themselves!!!!!

• Heart
Again, has decided to rename a product a different name. She called it Victoria’s Secret. It clearly says victorious... back to that god rotten bleeping shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.