JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I do think he is there she did say she goes into the spare room with Danny during the night because the boyo is up early. The wain only woke at 6 and was in her bed. Kevin was likely away at that time.
Likely had her ring off to tan. But I did find it weird as to why did she remove that... it’s been off for a while !
The other day sure she said she had got so lazy with his dinners and sure that day she sat in the house doing duck all mind she was showing her free dinners and what one she was going to have. I reckoned then that was Kevin rattling in the background making his own dinner. Would it surprise if you there was something not just right.
Bet Danny’s glad she has that thing on her lip now for some piece. It shouldn’t but it really rags me that side angle face while she kisses him like stop that 😂

Reactions: 5
No I do think he is there she did say she goes into the spare room with Danny during the night because the boyo is up early. The wain only woke at 6 and was in her bed. Kevin was likely away at that time.
Likely had her ring off to tan. But I did find it weird as to why did she remove that... it’s been off for a while !
The other day sure she said she had got so lazy with his dinners and sure that day she sat in the house doing duck all mind she was showing her free dinners and what one she was going to have. I reckoned then that was Kevin rattling in the background making his own dinner. Would it surprise if you there was something not just right.
Bet Danny’s glad she has that thing on her lip now for some piece. It shouldn’t but it really rags me that side angle face while she kisses him like stop that 😂
I have a friend who feels the same way 🤣

Reactions: 2
Aye the side angle and her side profile rag me too. It's cringe and shouldn't be shared

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She must have deleted that? I can’t see it
Maybe Kevin told her to get it off! It won’t last, she will hate living in the country and won’t stick it. I don’t know what he see’s in her anyway, he seems a good, honest, hard working fella and she’s a dose of shite.

Reactions: 8
She must have deleted that? I can’t see it
Yeah so she has. She’s removed the video she put up aswell of Kevin in another room getting a bottle of wine. That’s why her last post says about skipping the wine and trying for an early night.

wonder did Kevin watch it and say to her. I’m still shocked she put that up. I shouldn’t be. But I just am.Yea he seems to be a real nice guy.Poor fella being stuck with her he’s in a relationship with her and her followers. Don’t know how he sticks it.

I’m a bit confused. So if thats Kevins family home does his mum live there? Is this another house she is in a bubble with? I thought it was maybe Kevins own place but when I saw how full the fridge I wondered.

I personally feel bubbles should only be relevant to people that rely on another household for childcare and for people living on their own but when you have a family unit of your own is it really necessary! Especially as she is involving older people who are more vulnerable and she is galavanting all over the country 😡

Reactions: 6
How could his mammy or sisters or sisters in law see her stories and not want to tell Kevin to run.

He reminds me on my other half, he's a hard working man and then comes home and farms in the evening, the creter wants a simple life - not a simple wife!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m a bit confused. So if thats Kevins family home does his mum live there? Is this another house she is in a bubble with? I thought it was maybe Kevins own place but when I saw how full the fridge I wondered.

I personally feel bubbles should only be relevant to people that rely on another household for childcare and for people living on their own but when you have a family unit of your own is it really necessary! Especially as she is involving older people who are more vulnerable and she is galavanting all over the country 😡
I thought this too about the bubbles when I saw she was there and staying over. You can't have half a dozen bubbles Julie you are doing more harm then good. We all have to make hard decisions to keep ourselves and families safe. #saveournhs

Shes a big dopey bastard. Should have kept it off her story if she's gonna be sly and visit other households

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Under the new lockdown there is no mixing of households bar for childcare for people who work. Not just fed up of their weans like Julie. So shes been with her mam.. Her brother and his weans and now in Kevin's home. And she has a cheek to rant about people not wearing masks. Thon doll needs a boot in the hole

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look at the oul crabit face on her!! I hope his family see that! She’s at their house. That’s so bleeping rude!!!
God she turns me, no manners at all. Imagine being close to 40 years of age and going to your in laws house and spending the whole time gurning/talking into your phone to your "followers".
Preaching about masks but gallivanting around the country. More bubbles than a bar of Aero ffs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sure wasn’t it just through the week the day Danny was awkward and she couldn’t cope she said she was bubbled with her mum. Stupid duck hi. Listen to what you preach you selfish duck! Some of us have been strict and haven’t been near family. I haven’t seen my granda since March !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.