JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god the hair is done for I don’t think I could have taken another second of that Covid speech!! 😴 if shes only realising how serious covid is now I really do worry for her. Maybe she’ll do her part and stick to essential journeys only!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank god the hair is done for I don’t think I could have taken another second of that Covid speech!! 😴 if shes only realising how serious covid is now I really do worry for her. Maybe she’ll do her part and stick to essential journeys only!
Hopefully she'll not have to return clothes to asda and new look like in previous weeks!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Only realising Covid is serious and she has splinters in her arse from sitting on the fence. She only sits on the fence so she can slag people for not wearing masks while she makes unnecessary shopping trips.
There is a family grieving, one of many unfortunately, so I don't think she should be discussing the gentleman's death, while she does something so trivial as drying her hair, spouting her opinion on Covid between talking about hair wraps and coffee.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Read the comments in here and viewed stories for a nosey. She came across so insincere discussing someone’s death. It really wasn’t her place either but to discuss it so nonchalantly whilst straightening her hair really annoyed me.

Why anyone would suggest her as a “follow Friday” is beyond me!!! Aye follow her for tit content, greediness and relentless pictures and videos of her 7 month old 😴. The woman is just annoying.

Reactions: 5
Her last story about everyone on Insta being out for themselves... 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Well done Julie! You’ve just described yourself!! Please take that break from Instagram as you are so bland

I like the interaction says she. Only reason I started following this thread was she never once replied to me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I like the interaction says she. Only reason I started following this thread was she never once replied to me lol
Nor me!! And someone in the thread said she spoke to her in the shop with no response either! Interaction my arse

Reactions: 2
How utterly disrespectful. Talking about the death of someone's precious loved one in between straightening your hair and showing us your two new spots!!!!! Does she never think before she speaks?

Reactions: 7
How utterly disrespectful. Talking about the death of someone's precious loved one in between straightening your hair and showing us your two new spots!!!!! Does she never think before she speaks?

I thought the very same.

She didn't even know the deceased, she's nothing but a mouth.

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ.

Another company to avoid. And I'm gutted because I've always loved stable lane boutique and Jayne who runs it is a genuinely lovely girl, I have been a regular customer and love watching her Instagram. I loved that last year she supported Alzheimer's society and gave back to the community.

She's just sent Julbert an outfit for Danny AND a shacket for herself which retails at £50.

I can't feel the same about her business after that. She didn't need to have Julie promote her busines, she is going from strength to strength on her own, disappointed in Stable Lane I have to say.

She could easily have taken that stock and put it into the women's Aid place nearby, given it to a charity that helps families in need such as surestart.

This whole gifting to influencers HAS to stop.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ.

Another company to avoid. And I'm gutted because I've always loved stable lane boutique and Jayne who runs it is a genuinely lovely girl, I have been a regular customer and love watching her Instagram. I loved that last year she supported Alzheimer's society and gave back to the community.

She's just sent Julbert an outfit for Danny AND a shacket for herself which retails at £50.

I can't feel the same about her business after that. She didn't need to have Julie promote her busines, she is going from strength to strength on her own, disappointed in Stable Lane I have to say.

She could easily have taken that stock and put it into the women's Aid place nearby, given it to a charity that helps families in need such as surestart.

This whole gifting to influencers HAS to stop.
Agree with you completely. As I’ve said before, if big Julburt is associated with it, I’m put off completely. I will never ever shop in Stable Lane Boutique again. To be honest, that shirt thing was while looking on Julie.

She has no style, class, taste, manners, the list is endless. Why any company or small business wants to work with her blows my mind. Also - what’s this hashtag #prpackage all about? That’s a new one on me. Consider yourself in the big leagues now Julburt? Gone wise up you dose.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
PR package fucks me off.

Rather than those companies PAYING for an ad in their local papers (which are dying a death but are run by reputable trained journalists) and helps keep people in jobs, they send them to big hateful bad mannered sows like that thing.

Those shackets nearly all sold out, and she had one to send to that smelly big lump.

No more money from me Jayne, sorry.

This made me laugh
Did anybody pick up on the she was only to send me the two bits for Danny, did she approach Jayne about getting the stuff sent her to?
Yes I heard that bit. But I assumed Jayne approached her and asked if she could send Danny something.

I don't care, stable lane is off my shopping list now. And I'm genuinely annoyed, I've got quite a few nice pieces out of there including a baby outfit for my new nephew and dresses for a number of weddings.

I hate it when small businesses do things like this.

Yes I heard that bit. But I assumed Jayne approached her and asked if she could send Danny something.

I don't care, stable lane is off my shopping list now. And I'm genuinely annoyed, I've got quite a few nice pieces out of there including a baby outfit for my new nephew and dresses for a number of weddings.

I hate it when small businesses do things like this.
Never darkened the door of it and won’t. Went to school with jayne and she had this high opinion of herself. I did one day congratulate her on the opening of her shop when I met her in coleraine and not as much as a thank you just smiled.
But I agree don’t see what need she had to use julie for advertising. She was doing well for herself as it was. And there’s plenty of other people would have been far more appreciative of receiving something like that. Julie won’t ever mark it again. Was she not gifted them ugly Han hats that she never has off her head and doesnt mark it. Surely Jayne has noticed that shes shite at promoting gifts

I can't understand what Jayne was thinking at all.

Yes she was gifted those hats and no doesn't mark anything when wearing them.

I see Jayne had Julie's posts in her stories too, saying she looked fab.

No she doesn't, she doesn't nothing to inspire me to buy from you again Jayne.

Ohh! She didn’t like me 😂
What was this??? I’ve completely missed it but if thats a poll Julie has done its ridiculous!!

The sad truth is she obviously gets these people business or why does she continue to get the freebies! Healthy Cave is a perfect example, I personally think her “advertising” of them is a shambles but they must be getting something from her discount code when they’ve been feeding her for months!

It puts me off a company completely when she is gifted things and I don’t feel that way about all influencers, I genuinely think it’s because Julie is so lazy about it! But for how littke she actually does she really does have a big following and you can guarantee alot of them are buying “because Julie said so”

Random blast from the past but I’m assuming she didn’t get gifted a baby carrier?? This is also something that bothers me about her... even the things she wants she won’t buy for herself so if nobody ends up gifting her it its just forgotten about! Again not all influencers are like this!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.