JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo have seen a change in her however I don't think she needs the coffees because it sounds like she's on speed. Calm down julz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I admire her latest story. At least she has the balls to come on, say its all about the angles and that's she is curvy. Wish some others would take note. I've definitely noticed a difference in a good way lately. Perhaps she was dealing with some issues and has overcome these.

Reactions: 14
I admire her latest story. At least she has the balls to come on, say its all about the angles and that's she is curvy. Wish some others would take note. I've definitely noticed a difference in a good way lately. Perhaps she was dealing with some issues and has overcome these.
You're right. She's more like the real Julie she was when she started out, back in her Snapchat days. She used to do a live on a Sunday and I loved watching her.

I think she's a good mammy too, those of us with wee ones have been first time mammys at some point and it's hard to navigate.

Reactions: 2
Great to see her back to what she was....she wasnt right there for a while and came across unhinged the time she came on talkin about us bein rats etc...maybe she had a wee think and took the advice that was here for her! Some of us rootin for her again here! But that would never be publicised!!

Reactions: 9
Great to see her back to what she was....she wasnt right there for a while and came across unhinged the time she came on talkin about us bein rats etc...maybe she had a wee think and took the advice that was here for her! Some of us rootin for her again here! But that would never be publicised!!
It certainly looks like she is getting her drive to create more again from comments and opinions on here

Danny no longer has the camera shoved in his face 24/7 and letting him nap independently & using the time to do her hair or makeup looks

She may well have been suffering from a bit of PND
I can’t imagine that would be easy for anyone right now with how difficult it is to access services or support during a pandemic
But she does have a great support network on hand that many others aren’t lucky enough to have now or in some cases anytime

it’s like she has found herself again and hopefully that will continue with a good mix offamily lifestyle beauty and home content

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did you hear her yest when Danny was playing with the lipgloss "your daddy won't be happy about that" is his daddy a homophobe? she's made quite a few comments like this that I've noticed! Where in 2020 Julie grow up !

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did you hear her yest when Danny was playing with the lipgloss "your daddy won't be happy about that" is his daddy a homophobe? she's made quite a few comments like this that I've noticed! Where in 2020 Julie grow up !
It’s a common comment to make 🙄 I think your nit picking a little 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
feel like you’ve jumped the gun on that a bit. His daddy’s a farmer I’m sure he wants Danny to take an interest in things that he will be interested in too. If make ups not your thing then that’s ok - not everyone has to like everything. Im sure if Danny wanted to though he’d be supported and loved regardless. This is what’s wrong with the world atm, can’t say anything and someone takes it bad. God forbid.
Also you don’t to be gay to be a make up wearing man, educate yourself.

Reactions: 12
Her hair looks great, really suits her, not sure about the brow lamination but then I wouldn't really be a fan of it on anybody really

Reactions: 3
Her hair looks great, really suits her, not sure about the brow lamination but then I wouldn't really be a fan of it on anybody really
I was just coming here to say her hair is lovely! She has a bit of a spark back. It's nice to see. Despite us being trolls we're happy she's getting back to her old ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was just coming here to say her hair is lovely! She has a bit of a spark back. It's nice to see. Despite us being trolls we're happy she's getting back to her old ways.
She most definitely isn't the worst of them, I think she just lost her way for a while.
Maybe she had aspirations of being a mummy influencer but it just doesn't suit her, she's a good mum and I get that she is proud, I just don't like to see other people's kids rammed in my face multiple times a day, most days since this pandemic I don't even want to see my own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Julie looks lovely - wish I looked as well

Julie don't lower yourself by showcasing CMB'S Chinese crap. Didn't even send Julie prices or how to order. Shes such a desperado!!

Reactions: 7
Julie don't lower yourself by showcasing CMB'S Chinese crap. Didn't even send Julie prices or how to order. Shes such a desperado!!
Yep this is just lowering the tone of your page, but especially her vile mirrors, the wands you can buy for a pound on Ali express and god knows what is in her products, a friend of mine was bought a Lipgloss and couldn't use it due to what she described as a strong chemical smell

• Wow
Did someone once share a link to th voduz hair brush here? (A copy of one I mean?) I'm thinking of buying one.

Reactions: 2
So Julie has just admitted to travelling to Derry and Strabane Council area which were in lockdown when she got them done!

Did someone once share a link to th voduz hair brush here? (A copy of one I mean?) I'm thinking of buying one.
I’ll link it now on eBay I’ve bought 2. And they still worked out cheaper than voduz 😂

• Heart
So Julie has just admitted to travelling to Derry and Strabane Council area which were in lockdown when she got them done!
[/QUOTE]
Sure shes in the Derry and Strabane District 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.