Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anto40

Ah leave Joanne alone.....she's 'armless! Badum tsssh......🙈😄 sorry I'll see myself out 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17

nervousshock

VIP Member
And picking apart her appearance, from her big toe, to the last hair on her head. It’s because it’s all sponsored, her hair is literally gifted. Companies are paying her to advertise clothes and fashion. She chooses to showcase outfits that don’t fit her, or flatter her. She has a photo up of her wearing jeans that physically can’t close on her, knickers out, belly out, baring all. The faux leather leggings did not fit her at all, they were sagging around her legs, the black dress was deplorable and did not fit or flatter her. She is ear marking herself as some sort of fashion model and she’s being paid to do so. Bullying would be seeking Joanne out to bombard her with messages designed to make her feel bad about herself. Discussing content a ‘public figure’ ‘creates’ and shares is not bullying. It just isn’t. She doesn’t do this for free. She was a #BA for a huge life altering surgery, now she’s saying while in an active eating disorder. She had fat/body positive articles printed in the Sunday world where vulnerable people would have followed her because she was body positive, until she wasn’t, and used them all to advertise surgery that should only be discussed with a doctor.

She puts herself out there, it’s not just herself she puts out there though, she is literally paid to influence other vulnerable people into these clinics, hair salons or shops. This isn’t some girl that gains nothing from other people. The only difference is, the people influenced by her have no platform to discuss the lack of support or aftercare, or their active eating disorders etc that was not addressed prior to major operation.

She is taking advantage of people, she is greedy. She questions how I sleep at night? Very well, because I know I’m not the reason anyone is missing their stomach. Very well, because I work 40 hours a week and raise my family. Very well, because I’m not lying in bed talking shit into my phone at 8am because I have to get my 3 kids up fed dressed and into school on time before work.

I have no doubt she was bullied for her size. This has nothing to do with her size. She is trying to sell surgery that DID NOT WORK for her. To vulnerable, desperate people. She is trying to sell clothes that don’t fit her. She takes free food and free sweets despite having no stomach because she is obscenely greedy.

Do better, Joanne. I am not unhappy. I am frustrated watching people like you make money off of the back of other people’s insecurities. I said what I said.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's the weekend, sharing as inspiration for anyone thinking about ordering a pizza takeout tonight xox
IMG_20240412_151428.jpg

---
** Thread suggestion **
Every week posts about feeling sick,just hates exercise, followers aren't thick,
Preparing food that looks like roadkill, off to Tayto Park but will avoid the bill,
Freebie days out are her absolute fave, lashing on makeup like she's off to a rave.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Wth2021

Well done to her on the weightloss. She does look very well but I wish she would stop that greeting she does. It’s the most annoying thing ever
Can you really congratulate someone on weigh loss if it was all down to surgery?
Like surely it's not as impressive as someone who actually puts in the effort of food control and exercise.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

nervousshock

VIP Member
I am by no means a skinny girl, but lord bless us and save us why she needs to wear those kind of clothes working out is beyond me. 🤢 Put it away JoJo
It’s not how much she weighs at all. It’s what she’s about. She built her followers being a fat positive person. She then collaborated with a weight loss clinic abroad and despite people actually dying during this surgery, she started to try refer all these fat followers who were vulnerable anyway, to something she had more of an interest in, extending beyond “this is my journey”. Joanne gained from this. It was a partnership.

She didn’t document or discuss anything about the surgery, just doing random weigh ins acting like the weight loss was a huge surprise.

It is blatantly obvious and abundantly clear she did not do the work required and as of last week said she had not addressed her binge eating disorder.

She has near constant shits since having her gallbladder removed, and it’s a known side effect from not having a gallbladder that you have to be beyond careful with your food, but she continues to post foamy coffees, pastries in coffee shops, a fry, and big bowls of creamy pasta, and blames the lack of gallbladder when she is clearly not following any semblance of a strict diet.

All these consultant appointments tell her there’s nothing wrong; everything looks fine (self diagnosed pcos, now her bowel) so it’s literally her just excusing her poor choices as medical issues which they’re not.

She has started a collab with shape up with sharry, the same lad who tried to collab with faces by grace so he’s clearly trying to tap into a certain kind of client. It is so obvious joanne doesn’t exercise regularly, and it’s not her size. She sets her phone to record her running a few strides. She’s out of breath and tits swinging in the wind. She does not even own a sports bra. There’s no way she’s doing the exercise she claims, but is still trying to sell this to vulnerable people. She has no form, and is not doing any of her recorded exercises properly.

You can be certain she’s not declaring her ‘content creating’ funds or benefits in kind to social welfare either; but luckily for her, I have.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

nervousshock

VIP Member
If you scroll back enough on her page you will see after her surgery she spent the summer going from one hotel to another, eating out all the time. She was an ambassador for Nathan Adam’s sweet king. She was showing her baked fry’s. I reckon she was running the stomach out of herself eating too much fat post gallbladder surgery and of course eating too much.
I think the likes of slimming world and that have a lot to answer for, for people like her, putting sins on food and labeling food good and bad. Baking a fry doesn’t change the fact it’s fatty. She says this Suzanne one was the only one who helped her but she’s the only one who can do the work herself, and if Suzanne helped her she would not have needed bariatric surgery. I know I am very hard on joanne because she’s a greedy liar and I’m angry she’s promoting surgery in foreign countries against the advise of Irish doctors however, I think she needs to forget about diets and food for now, just stop over thinking it and get into counseling with someone who will help her face her addiction and encourage her to take responsibility for her choices and decisions.

Reactions: 7
There's a saying that what people say about you is none of your business. This whole thing shows that influencers only want the public saying nice things about them. Sorry, no. They can't have things their way only. She is clearly policing these forums if she posted that, and because not everyone is saying how fabulous and wonderful and gorgeous she is, she's got a problem. Tough luck! Your very customers are the people on this forum, like it or not they have opinions and are perfectly entitled to express them whether she likes that or not. Threatening a relapse and hunger strike won't stop people voicing their opinions. I am so tired and irritated now by this influencer culture. If all talk of them isn't glowing they meltdown. Cop on, grow up and get off Instagram if you don't like to read people's opinions of you, better still get off reading these forums if you can't handle the opinions you read.

Last edited:
  • Heart

nervousshock

VIP Member
Hey guys, I have super exciting news for you all. I can’t wait to share this. I will be collaborating with Holles Street in July of next year. I really trust Dr Carroll and recommend that you all go to him too. I will also collaborate with my dentist for my annual teeth clean, but don’t worry guys I’ll put these stories as a highlight. Now I’m only collaborating with them because it’s so important to raise awareness about these matters and I’ll just leave a question box here if you have any questions because I’ve collaborated with the RCSI in the past and I’m happy to announce they’ve gifted me a medical degree. Dms open if you need a personal trainer too. I love helping people, I gain nothing from all this, only what I gift you all in knowledge and experience. Happy Sunday guys. #collab #influncer #dr

Cpeople

VIP Member
I've had my gallbladder removed. I'm over weight too but I can honestly say that I couldn't nor don't eat like this 🐂.
Here's example of what triggers me , eating too much of anything, king Crips kill me.
I've never had the pain after I got it removed. When I say kills me it's a feeling of unwell,like your stomach is so full up that it's going to burst and that feeling can come from just a pack of king.
I've asked her before about eating them huge fries for breakfast and she's replayed saying it's baked so that's ok. But it's not though it's still a high content of fat. I genuinely believe she thinks she can eat what ever she wants and any amount of it just because she's had surgery and no gallbladder.

• Haha

nervousshock

VIP Member
Hey Jo. My week plans is setting my alarm for 5.15 in the morning so I can have coffee and use the facilities in peace. I’ll then make the kids lunches, I’ll prepare my own lunch and hubbies. I’ll go to spin class in the morning and get home in time to shower, wrangle the brats up and get us all to school and work on time.

I’ll work all day, and come home to quickly run around our home with the (not sponsored) dyson and a cloth (paid for it myself, this is not an ad). Help the brats with homework, prep the dinner and feed us all.

Bath the brats, bed and I do that for the week because we have a mortgage to pay and bills to pay, and manifesting (or begging) doesn’t cut the mustard I’m afraid.

Still though, it’s great not living on someone else’s floor.

• Heart

nervousshock

VIP Member
She’s such a liar. Lol. I am crying with the laugher at her question box, that she wrote to herself on. First of all, she is going to be 100000%%%%%% honest you guys, so transparent, you can trust her, ok guys, how are we?

it’s not that long since she said her bypass didn’t fail and that she was losing weight and was sOoOOoooooo HaPpYYyyyy with her progress and she was losing weight because her magic year was not up. 😂

yesterday, in her honest post, admits that was a lie and her weight hasn’t dropped in over 6 months.

but it’s not her fault you guys, it isn’t. It’s her gallbladder surgery, and it’s the fact she got one type of surgery instead of another type. It has nottttthing to do with the fact she eats like a horse and did not address her eating habits before having her sponsored surgery. Nope, no sireee. Not an issue, nothing to see here. It’s definitely the fault of everything and everyone else. Definitely not joanne and the boxes of sweet king she would be on her stories with.

also, she does work you guys. She does. She is shocked at the lies that insinuate that she’s on the dole. But to be on a Ce scheme you are classed as long term unemployed (unemployable) and have to be on a payment in excess of 12 months.
she’s also allowed to work a part time job as well as being on the Ce scheme, you guys. Yes, but cash in hand jobs are not part time jobs, joanne. You are not registered with revenue as being self employed and certainly not when you were on the Ce scheme. Social welfare must have come knock knock knocking.
And she DOES work, you guys. She just said she didn’t to see what happens. So she was lying???? Doesn’t sound like our Jojo, you sure hun?
yes, apparently (and she’s being so honest now you guys) joanne is employed (lol) and only said she was pursuing influencing as a full time job when she was on begging someone to take her job In the Creche, and in other question boxes she wrote Herself.

she’s also building a house, and by house she must mean she’s erecting a 6 man tent. Because she wouldn’t get her ego into anything smaller. Joanne can’t even afford her own makeup, or her own hotel stays, or anything really. She has no pay slips from a real job. But she’s being honest you guys.

and she’s grateful to all 70k followers including the 63k bots she bought during her Christmas bonus weeks while on the scratcher.

• Haha
  • Heart

Madgereal111

VIP Member
She's LIVE... Talking about trolls, praising FBG for calling them out 🤣🤣 She wants to correct us trolls on here but at the same time, wants us to make eejits of ourselves telling lies about her

• Haha

Lovegoss

Fair play to her for the weight loss and all but she really doesn’t dress for her size or shape at all…. All eyes on the front bum…. 🙈

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Is this some sort of a 🤡. She's eating a fry but say's it's baked sure that's grand then. Baked WTF. And wonder's why she's piling up weight again. Not the brightest is she. But it's baked a bit like herself in the fake tan.
She can't take any kind of negative comments even though the person wasn't trying to be nasty or anything quickly jumping on the defensive. And the person is right. It is the content of fat in the food not just about how it's cooked, yes the oil frying would add ot the calories but the calories in the food stays the same. She is a dumb bitch.
And another thing posting food like that after complaining about putting weight on and not expecting anyone to say anything is just crazy and the amount of food on the plate 🤔 is she out somewhere for breakfast, does she know exactly how it was cooked? Unless she cooked it herself but why put all that food on your plate if u can't manage it. She is just a clown simple

Reactions: 6
As predicted she's off to the doctors looking for ozempic. I said the whole way along she wasn't mentally ready for that surgery. It was going to take commitment and dedication to commence, sustain and maintain a weight loss. You could tell she was just looking to drop stones but had no foresight to the work it would take to maintain that. She appears to have done none of that. She has continually sought excuses like the knee, her gallbladder, being a mother. She is on the pigs back with living at home hence having help if she asks. She was also signed as a coach for plus size people to exercise. She showed the bare minimum and went to one public work out where she stayed down the back. She admits her child plays plenty of computer games so that automatically buys her time for one of her own free at home work outs which she says were 20 or 30 minutes. Her problem is she doesn't have the commitment to exercise. Any weightloss achieved thus far is through an imposed diet drink the clinic gave her to lose enough for the operation, the operation to reduce her stomach size so she can consume less and now she's in pursuit of another quick fix. She just won't do the work when it's literally all there for her. Hopefully the doctor tells her to go away and do the work it takes. A body takes work to maintain in terms of food and movement. Is she planning to live her life in pursuit of the next weight loss fix. She couldn't have easier home life circumstances to have gotten all her weight off by now and a good weekly regime established to sustain it.

• Heart

nervousshock

VIP Member
Whatever happened to Be Kind. There is a way to say things. I have missed all the stories so am trying to catch up but Joanne does appear vulnerable in todays stories.
Is she being kind influencing obese vulnerable followers into surgery abroad? With a company who clearly offers no aftercare and operates on people with an active eating disorder.
Is she kind to people losing their hair, advertising products and hair she’s getting for free?
Joanne is a grown up. If she can’t handle the heat, she needs to get out of the kitchen. You can’t say you’re sensitive to what people are saying about you when you discuss your bowel movements in a two page spread on a Sunday paper.

Dancinghippo

Chatty Member
Im a size 16/18 depending on what I'm wearing and them jeans looked much bigger than a size 18. Also the fact she tore off the tag and didn't show the size makes me question the size

• Heart

nervousshock

VIP Member
I honestly don’t think I’ve ever disliked anyone as much on social media. She disgusts me to my core. First she was body positive, splashed across the Sunday world with it all hanging out, talking about how she was fat and proud. Then she collaborates for a medical procedure and actually considers herself an influencer, earning money off sending people to have their stomachs cut out? I’ve never in my time on social media witnessed anything as disingenuous as her. She is rotten to the core. Every single thing she does is greedy and grabby, anything she talks about is something she got for free or something she is trying to sell to others. Even her way ins are fake. Her tone of voice. Her whole personality. I can’t wait for instagram to strip these narcissist’s of there fake followers.

• Heart