Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my word. She hasn’t lost much at all. She doesn’t care what she’s in the papers for she’s that desperate for attention. Would someone have a word with her? She keeps going on about not being able to hold a friendship.

Reactions: 1
Oh my word. She hasn’t lost much at all. She doesn’t care what she’s in the papers for she’s that desperate for attention. Would someone have a word with her? She keeps going on about not being able to hold a friendship.
Ah it’s all their fault.. like it’s everyone else’s problem for all of her other problems. 🙄

She would want to take a hard look at herself and wonder why she can't hold a friendship 🤔🤔 maybe she is the problem

She isn’t the problem her relationship failed, or that her weight loss failed, or that the only thing of note that can get her into the papers is the fact she has diarrhea. You can’t eat fatty food with no gall bladder, she does not take any advice on board but instead will blame her surgery, her non existent PCOS and all the rest. She is too lazy to even pronounce her words. Getting a job and a routine would do her the world of good.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I came by this thread accidentally. I was considering surgery and when looking for WLS accounts to follow she came up. I followed for a time, then gave up as she was constantly selling or showing off gifted items not really talking about the food you should eat, the lifestyle changes you need to make. Her before and after pic is impressive until you realise it’s been over a year and from the weight she started at plus having to lose two stone before the surgery it’s not actually that great if you get into the finer details. She does not in my opinion dress for her shape. We all have parts of our bodies that are better shown off than others, be it boobs, bum, legs, arms etc. She rarely looks well put together and the influencing seems like it’s her job. Does anyone know does she have a job - like trained in something? What was before this?

Reactions: 5
What I would like to know is how you can use your extreme obesity as a means to be known, (look up her fat positive Sunday world article) https://m.sundayworld.com/lifestyle...-at-13-over-horrendous-bullying/40166500.html
Using serious mental health issues to promote yourself as a body positive fat person, to only go and get your stomach cut out 11 months later and do a complete U turn. 😂

and not only that, collab with the clinic so as you can send the followers who you gained from ‘accepting’ your body. 😂 😂 😂
How can you let yourself ever get that big?? I am not a big person I am very skinny and I hate it.

Reactions: 3
How can you let yourself ever get that big?? I am not a big person I am very skinny and I hate it.
Physical and mental health issues are 2 of many factors that can lead to this - not many want to be so overweight but its hard to go back to thin

Reactions: 5
I hope the child gets his cut when she sell tooth brushes after using him to promote some shite. There should be a legal age limit for vulnerable people to be able to consent to be to be in ads posted by other people parents or not. That goes for any fool who uses their kids to sell tit.

Reactions: 4
Lol opening a can of monster is content now, judging by the comments on it, you’re not allowed drink fizz with new stomach. No wonder she’s a failure.

Monster isn’t heavily carbonated, but regardless at her stage post surgery drinking fizzy drinks in moderation is fine. Some surgeons have more extreme views on this but generally the advice is to wait 4-6 months post surgery. For more heavily carbonated drinks (coke etc) you’re supposed to remove some of the fizz before drinking by stirring etc so it won’t irritate your stomach pouch. I’ve had weight loss surgery and I can drink monster straight from the can with no issues. If I tried to drink diet coke from the can it would not agree with my stomach.

Monster isn’t heavily carbonated, but regardless at her stage post surgery drinking fizzy drinks in moderation is fine. Some surgeons have more extreme views on this but generally the advice is to wait 4-6 months post surgery. For more heavily carbonated drinks (coke etc) you’re supposed to remove some of the fizz before drinking by stirring etc so it won’t irritate your stomach pouch. I’ve had weight loss surgery and I can drink monster straight from the can with no issues. If I tried to drink diet coke from the can it would not agree with my stomach.
When I drink alcohol I drink vodka and flat 7up no problem with that but I took a sip of Pepsi max and nearly blew up 😂😂 I'm 7mts post op.
If she is gona post about the drinks and people ask about the fizz she should answer. It may not be a negative comment towards her they might just not know the story with fizzy drinks after wls

Reactions: 4
Haha yeah alcohol and fizzy drinks goes down grand with me 🤪

I just looked at the TikTok and there’s literally only one question asking about how her stomach copes with the fizz and it was only posted 11 hours ago 😂 am I looking in the wrong place?!

Haha yeah alcohol and fizzy drinks goes down grand with me 🤪

I just looked at the TikTok and there’s literally only one question asking about how her stomach copes with the fizz and it was only posted 11 hours ago 😂 am I looking in the wrong place?!
Not sure to be honest I only had quick look thought I seen a couple of comments il have to go for another nosey 😂

There was a good few questions unless they’ve been removed?

lol at her saying her gallbladder issues are too bad to take sachets but not bad enough for her to cut fat from her diet. 😂

Reactions: 2