Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
As if she's still not on SW and collecting one parent family!! She might be declaring a small amount but I guarantee, she's claiming as well.

I presume she's still with Oliver's dad? (the nutjob who sliced the lights off her xmas tree) It''s weird she never shows him. Has she ever shown him? Is he a figment of her imagination?? She also doesn't seem to have any real friends.

Madamex

VIP Member
She’s just fake 🤷 she’s a personal trainer, weight loss patient, selling fizzy jellies, used to be body positive fat positive, now wellness guru, make it make sense

She says 100lbs, no I get that’s just her shape but she’s saying she’s managed to change her shape significantly since July due to shape up with sharry, wasn’t he the lad giving freebies to face by grace too, obviously trying to tap into the bigger girl market especially when she was tagging another trainer James for a really long time
Ah ok I get ye

nervousshock

VIP Member
I’d imagine a man getting with a woman of her size and then that woman losing a lot of that weight would be at least a little concerned