Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had weight loss surgery. Moans about her kid. Doesn't know how to pronounce chafing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The most boring person I’ve seen online in a while. Has anyone listened to her on “everywhere we go” podcast? BORE OFF!!! He voice and weird, fake enthusiastic voice grates me.

Reactions: 3
Well done to her on the weightloss. She does look very well but I wish she would stop that greeting she does. It’s the most annoying thing ever

Well done to her on the weightloss. She does look very well but I wish she would stop that greeting she does. It’s the most annoying thing ever
Can you really congratulate someone on weigh loss if it was all down to surgery?
Like surely it's not as impressive as someone who actually puts in the effort of food control and exercise.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Fair play to her for the weight loss and all but she really doesn’t dress for her size or shape at all…. All eyes on the front bum…. 🙈

Reactions: 7
Ya I think you can because if you see any of the others too it’s just a tool. You still have to put in hard work to lose the weight. Definitely her outfits do nothing for her. She’s only young and could get jeans and nice tops now to fit her

Reactions: 6
I used to like her but I found it disappointing that she is now on the selling train like all the others. The bypass is like her USP, every second post is an ad

how this is the only tread about her is beyond me. she’s so fake and has really hopped on the selling train since she first started. i can’t look at her stories anymore, her questions boxes grates on me so much.

The tan on her knees in her recent photos 🙈 I wanna pop an exfoliation glove in the post to her! Not a great advert for the tan 🤣

Screenshot_20220925-064348_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220925-064419_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
She is just one big ad and can barely string a sentence together at the same time. Where is she from?

Reactions: 1
I doubt very much anyone messages her about cellulite & fat. People don’t care about that, yea ok trishas transformation rightly gets called out on making a living from flogging a long-paused transformation but I doubt people message Joanne. My issue with her isn’t related to her weight. She’s just an obnoxious dose! Still lives with her mammy, hubby & kid - trying to tell us all what make up / tan / hair we should have etc. easy when you have no rent or mortgage. She’s always using other peoples ideas to flog interactions like the ICKS & confessions etc. attention seeking

I doubt very much anyone messages her about cellulite & fat. People don’t care about that, yea ok trishas transformation rightly gets called out on making a living from flogging a long-paused transformation but I doubt people message Joanne. My issue with her isn’t related to her weight. She’s just an obnoxious dose! Still lives with her mammy, hubby & kid - trying to tell us all what make up / tan / hair we should have etc. easy when you have no rent or mortgage. She’s always using other peoples ideas to flog interactions like the ICKS & confessions etc. attention seeking
literally piggybacks off other peoples ideas, very annoying and very fake

She needs holding down and scrubbed she looks filthy on her stories last night! The greasy hair and the manky lashes 🤢

Why I'd she always wearing clothes too small for her?!

That blazer is about to burst. I wouldn't mind but she definitely has bigger sizes now?!

Oh this one just grinds on me " hello everybody" she is so fake! She comes across like a nasty skank that's the vibe I get off her.

Reactions: 2
I honestly don’t think I’ve ever disliked anyone as much on social media. She disgusts me to my core. First she was body positive, splashed across the Sunday world with it all hanging out, talking about how she was fat and proud. Then she collaborates for a medical procedure and actually considers herself an influencer, earning money off sending people to have their stomachs cut out? I’ve never in my time on social media witnessed anything as disingenuous as her. She is rotten to the core. Every single thing she does is greedy and grabby, anything she talks about is something she got for free or something she is trying to sell to others. Even her way ins are fake. Her tone of voice. Her whole personality. I can’t wait for instagram to strip these narcissist’s of there fake followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What the hell is that inglot makeup tutorial. I actually haven't seen makeup that bad. Her nose looks like Rudolf it's that red 😟 how do these wans get these brand advertising gigs my three year old could do better

Reactions: 1