Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god her makeup I thought she was coming on to do a tutorial in contouring with fake tan. Hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh my god her makeup I thought she was coming on to do a tutorial in contouring with fake tan. Hahahaha
Did I miss the tutorial? The swatches on the back of her hand was all I saw? 🤔 And what’s with the orange strip across her forehead?
i don’t watch her stories normally because she so irritating. She’s a fat, lazy bleep with zero personality and no obvious talent. Am I missing something?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
What the hell is that inglot makeup tutorial. I actually haven't seen makeup that bad. Her nose looks like Rudolf it's that red 😟 how do these wans get these brand advertising gigs my three year old could do better

Soooooo bad!!!!

I honestly don’t think I’ve ever disliked anyone as much on social media. She disgusts me to my core. First she was body positive, splashed across the Sunday world with it all hanging out, talking about how she was fat and proud. Then she collaborates for a medical procedure and actually considers herself an influencer, earning money off sending people to have their stomachs cut out? I’ve never in my time on social media witnessed anything as disingenuous as her. She is rotten to the core. Every single thing she does is greedy and grabby, anything she talks about is something she got for free or something she is trying to sell to others. Even her way ins are fake. Her tone of voice. Her whole personality. I can’t wait for instagram to strip these narcissist’s of there fake followers.
Yes yes yes every word of this 👏 👏

Selling weight loss surgery with people dying which she doesn’t mention then selling sweet king like wot

Reactions: 3
On the beg for a new watch 👀 I’m had to unfollow this yolk of a woman because she just gives me the absolute ick!!!!

Reactions: 2
Hey guys, I have super exciting news for you all. I can’t wait to share this. I will be collaborating with Holles Street in July of next year. I really trust Dr Carroll and recommend that you all go to him too. I will also collaborate with my dentist for my annual teeth clean, but don’t worry guys I’ll put these stories as a highlight. Now I’m only collaborating with them because it’s so important to raise awareness about these matters and I’ll just leave a question box here if you have any questions because I’ve collaborated with the RCSI in the past and I’m happy to announce they’ve gifted me a medical degree. Dms open if you need a personal trainer too. I love helping people, I gain nothing from all this, only what I gift you all in knowledge and experience. Happy Sunday guys. #collab #influncer #dr

Reactions: 7
Don't understand how she is so bothered about a two page thread the thread here is as boring as her content 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fact is she did collab with a weight loss clinic, she did promote them and she got a small discount? The health board are paying for that surgery!!!! People followed her for her body positive content and then she’s advertising weight loss surgery to them. Now don’t get me wrong she clearly needed it but it’s not something to use to make money from.

And she’s worried about the thread because she’s a scam artist she’s untalented and trying to make money being an influencer but she doesn’t have what it takes she’s not inspirational she’s not aesthetically pleasing she’s not unique she’s not interesting she is unremarkable in every sense of the word and she’d promote shite on a stick if she got it for nothing she’s greedy which is the main reason she got to the size she was

• Heart
IV nothing against her getting the weight loss surgery as iv had it myself. She did influence me on making my decision as to where to go and I went through Newleaf . Big mistake they are bullshite. They lead you to believe the standard is much higher than ireland which is absolutely not the case, their hygiene level is far behind us, they didn't use gloves all the time going from one patient to the next , they didn't wipe canulas before and after changing drips, they took a bowl of vomit off me with no gloves or anything 🤮 this could just be they way they do it but it's nowhere near the hygiene standard in Ireland and that's fact. The equipment they use for the tests are back in the stone ages. They didn't even use surgery socks they wrapped bandages around my legs 🙈 now in saying that the nurses were lovely and they would do anything for u. In my case my surgery went well and I recovered well and I was ok. But I wouldn't recommend newleaf or promote them. Oh and the surgeon was great but Newleaf themselves fill you full of shite to choose them. And as for claiming money back from hse don't bother if u are going with Newleaf.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
IV nothing against her getting the weight loss surgery as iv had it myself. She did influence me on making my decision as to where to go and I went through Newleaf . Big mistake they are bullshite. They lead you to believe the standard is much higher than ireland which is absolutely not the case, their hygiene level is far behind us, they didn't use gloves all the time going from one patient to the next , they didn't wipe canulas before and after changing drips, they took a bowl of vomit off me with no gloves or anything 🤮 this could just be they way they do it but it's nowhere near the hygiene standard in Ireland and that's fact. The equipment they use for the tests are back in the stone ages. They didn't even use surgery socks they wrapped bandages around my legs 🙈 now in saying that the nurses were lovely and they would do anything for u. In my case my surgery went well and I recovered well and I was ok. But I wouldn't recommend newleaf or promote them. Oh and the surgeon was great but Newleaf themselves fill you full of shite to choose them. And as for claiming money back from hse don't bother if u are going with Newleaf.
I noticed that any of the influencers always make out that new leaf is a higher standard than Ireland and that their surgery technology is miles ahead.

She did get a discount and I'm sure it was a very large discount.

She needed the surgery and I truly believe it will save her life.

But she isn't likable there is just something so smug about her.

Trying to be relevant with her story about a tattle thread that has zero lies on it 🙄

She 'knows' the person who said it 😂😂😂 ya right Joanne 🙄

• Haha
I noticed that any of the influencers always make out that new leaf is a higher standard than Ireland and that their surgery technology is miles ahead.

She did get a discount and I'm sure it was a very large discount.

She needed the surgery and I truly believe it will save her life.

But she isn't likable there is just something so smug about her.

Trying to be relevant with her story about a tattle thread that has zero lies on it 🙄

She 'knows' the person who said it 😂😂😂 ya right Joanne 🙄
It's nowhere near ireland 🙈 I went for an ecg the morning of the surgery and they stuck these sucker things on my chest I didn't know what the hell was going on 😂 they are way behind. They had stretchers in the hallway that looked like something from world War 1 I have a photo 🙈 also they don't allow to use lifts 🤷🏻 found this very weird we had to use the stairs. There actually was 1 lift and seriously it was one of them lifts where u have to pull the door closed behind u when u get in 😂

The fake voice grinds me 🤯 hello how are we 🤬 how could she know who said stuff on here 🙄 yea she defo got her own discount but she didn't have a discount for her followers cause I would have used it 🤣🤣

It's nowhere near ireland 🙈 I went for an ecg the morning of the surgery and they stuck these sucker things on my chest I didn't know what the hell was going on 😂 they are way behind. They had stretchers in the hallway that looked like something from world War 1 I have a photo 🙈 also they don't allow to use lifts 🤷🏻 found this very weird we had to use the stairs. There actually was 1 lift and seriously it was one of them lifts where u have to pull the door closed behind u when u get in 😂

The fake voice grinds me 🤯 hello how are we 🤬 how could she know who said stuff on here 🙄 yea she defo got her own discount but she didn't have a discount for her followers cause I would have used it 🤣🤣
Curvykim was at the same nonsense about the hospital she went to (not 100% sure if it's the same one) world class, world experts ect ect..

The surgeons in Ireland are experts but the issue is access to them. Too costly without insurance and public lists far too long.

I'm glad you were ok and didn't end up unwell after it. I've a friend who ended up in ICU for 4 weeks after coming back from Turkey after a sleeve. She is ok now but it was such a traumatic time for her and her family.

Curvykim was at the same nonsense about the hospital she went to (not 100% sure if it's the same one) world class, world experts ect ect..

The surgeons in Ireland are experts but the issue is access to them. Too costly without insurance and public lists far too long.

I'm glad you were ok and didn't end up unwell after it. I've a friend who ended up in ICU for 4 weeks after coming back from Turkey after a sleeve. She is ok now but it was such a traumatic time for her and her family.
She went to the same hospital as me she was full of shite aswell.
I would have a thousand percent stayed in Ireland if I could have been seen quicker. And I'd have every trust in the surgeons here in Ireland iv had other medical surgery's here and have always been more than well looked after.
I'm glad your friend is ok now. It's very worrying knowing u could end up very unwell afterwards and spend longer in hospital than you should in a foreign country it's very scary. I don't think I would ever travel outside ireland fir surgery again.

Just re read your comment, did she spend her 4 weeks in icu in Ireland when she came back?

I think she is making money off of people she refers but that’s just opinion, all her posts on it are marked as collab so she was obligated to post.
Well if she was, I wasn't in on it I paid full price. I never contacted Joanne herself either so I can't say for defo that she wasn't getting anything out of it or referring people. She may well have been.

Another thing about her if she can't handle the negative side to social media don't do it. Simple. We will have another aoibhe devlin on our hands 🙈

Last edited: