Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but wtf is this? It genuinely looks like she’s a double amputee. 🙈 if you don’t like your bingo wings, wear sleeves.
She has no problem showing off her bingo wings she just needs the praise oh u have done so well and the attention - any chance a clinic will do the for free if I show them off

Reactions: 4
She has no problem showing off her bingo wings she just needs the praise oh u have done so well and the attention - any chance a clinic will do the for free if I show them off
Yeah definitely on the beg. One of her followers said that she would love her bingo wings done and Joanne replied that the cost was so expensive. No way she could add to get it done on her own.

Reactions: 3
Yeah definitely on the beg. One of her followers said that she would love her bingo wings done and Joanne replied that the cost was so expensive. No way she could add to get it done on her own.
The arms on their own are not that expensive depending on where u go but if u are a beggy bastard then u would say they are expensive, if u are determined enough and want them done that bad u would save like a normal person

Reactions: 2
Ah leave Joanne alone.....she's 'armless! Badum tsssh......🙈😄 sorry I'll see myself out 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s complaining that plus size people aren’t represented at the gossies, but, style me curvy is representing plus size women. Does she mean morbidly obese women? Excluding her, there are no morbidly obese influencers, and even at that, she is not an influencer and gastric surgery should not be promoted on social media. Is she sour that she isn’t being represented? People should not be nominated on their appearance, or gender and instead on talent. Of which she is devoid.

Reactions: 5
She’s complaining that plus size people aren’t represented at the gossies, but, style me curvy is representing plus size women. Does she mean morbidly obese women? Excluding her, there are no morbidly obese influencers, and even at that, she is not an influencer and gastric surgery should not be promoted on social media. Is she sour that she isn’t being represented? People should not be nominated on their appearance, or gender and instead on talent. Of which she is devoid.
Can't believe the gossies are still even a thing. Being devo not to be nominated is embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sinead curvy style is nominated too. So definitely no size issue.
Joanne had surgery in the hopes of not being plus size so not sure she is the poster child for plus size acceptance or maybe she has to jump back on that band wagon because she is failing at losing weight.

She has zero to be celebrated at an awards ceremony. Embarrassing that she thinks otherwise

This one is for the birds haha, she’s on tiktok talking about having the squirts since her gallbladder surgery lol, I wonder if the clinic had made her a #BA would she have tried to influence others into it? Gas. I’m skitting at her all the time. A year out from surgery, still morbidly obese.

Wouldn’t it make more sense that she would be losing more weight with that instead of holding on to it? Maybe I’m wrong though

Nonsense that the gallbladder gone is messing with her weight loss. She didn't lose enough in the golden window of year 1.

Did she want to be nominated? For what? Trying to sell shite? As annoying a Sinead CS is at least she is trying to pick a route like the shape wear, Joanne just tries to flog us stuff she is paid to sell and bad stuff at that. Clothes etc are shite. What is it with all these people wanting to be influencers, the vast majority couldn't influence me to take a shite never mind part with hard earned money.

Her poses haha
Ah stop it! 😂😂 all that effort for what? 🙈 just looking at her TikTok.. she is such an attention seeker. What’s with all the filters? Plus the amount of time it takes to learn and (attempt to) sync to the lyrics. Give it up Jo, you are never going to be an ‘influencer! 😆

she gets barely any likes or interaction on TikTok.. guess you can’t buy comments there.

Attachments

Ah stop it! 😂😂 all that effort for what? 🙈 just looking at her TikTok.. she is such an attention seeker. What’s with all the filters? Plus the amount of time it takes to learn and (attempt to) sync to the lyrics. Give it up Jo, you are never going to be an ‘influencer! 😆

she gets barely any likes or interaction on TikTok.. guess you can’t buy comments there.
The dresses don't suit her, same with that black yoke she had on with no arms looked ridiculous. It's the flabby belly get nickers and tuck the bleeping thing in. Shows the whole shape of her belly button aswell. (belly buttons ick me out) 🤮.
No1 in their right minds would rather gallbladder pain over what ever shite she says shd is going through. I must have been lucky Havnt looked back since my gallbladder came out. She reads too much on the internet and I'd say she has every side effect listed on Google. And don't get me started on the conspiracy theorys and UFOs seriously woman get a life and stay off the internet for the love of God