Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's all this lies that's being made up šŸ˜‚ we are only talking about what we are seeing so if all what we say is lies then what u are showing is lies šŸ¤­ stop reading tattle if it's effecting your mental health simplešŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø it's not bullying it's saying it how it is. Just because you play the victim your whole life doesn't make it true.

Reactions: 2
Struggling to know what lies are being said šŸ™„

Seeing as she is stuck to this thread:
I sleep very well at night thanks Joanne, and Im not worrying about your unsuccessful WLS. Its your life and I suggest you focus on getting support for your ED and stop seeking validation from strangers on the internet the reality is you had a golden year where your weight loss tool was the opportunity to lose a significant amount of weight. You didn't manage that and that's not anyone here fault maybe reach out to the company that supplied the surgery and look for support.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Surely the company would be responsible for ensuring the patient was ready for surgery? That they would comply with the post op diet and they were ready to work on changing their habits. She seems to have just continued on as before but being physically restricted with the amount she can eat. This is the girl who happily went to the Sunday world to tell the country she was shitting herself after her gallbladder surgery. Turns out, all she needed was to a) watch the fat in her diet (the full Irish and her mauling into a big plate of pasta) and take medication. Sheā€™s happy to discuss defecating herself in print media, but wants a restriction as to whatā€™s discussed about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely the company would be responsible for ensuring the patient was ready for surgery?
Not if she got the surgery abroad, they don't care , they just want your money.
If it was done in Ireland through the public system you have to go through a whole process of doctors phycologists dietitians trying different medications etc before they will give you the surgery

Surely the company would be responsible for ensuring the patient was ready for surgery? That they would comply with the post op diet and they were ready to work on changing their habits. She seems to have just continued on as before but being physically restricted with the amount she can eat. This is the girl who happily went to the Sunday world to tell the country she was shitting herself after her gallbladder surgery. Turns out, all she needed was to a) watch the fat in her diet (the full Irish and her mauling into a big plate of pasta) and take medication. Sheā€™s happy to discuss defecating herself in print media, but wants a restriction as to whatā€™s discussed about her.
So true!!!! She was going on and on about how incredible the aftercare was going to be and that she would get support from them. Within a few weeks no mention again.

Wonder is it because she got her deal and was done.

She is a bad advertisement for WLS and if she can't see that she is living in fantasy land.

Reactions: 1
No one is worried btw. No one cares really but she is presumably unhappy with her weight loss.

Reactions: 3
And picking apart her appearance, from her big toe, to the last hair on her head. Itā€™s because itā€™s all sponsored, her hair is literally gifted. Companies are paying her to advertise clothes and fashion. She chooses to showcase outfits that donā€™t fit her, or flatter her. She has a photo up of her wearing jeans that physically canā€™t close on her, knickers out, belly out, baring all. The faux leather leggings did not fit her at all, they were sagging around her legs, the black dress was deplorable and did not fit or flatter her. She is ear marking herself as some sort of fashion model and sheā€™s being paid to do so. Bullying would be seeking Joanne out to bombard her with messages designed to make her feel bad about herself. Discussing content a ā€˜public figureā€™ ā€˜createsā€™ and shares is not bullying. It just isnā€™t. She doesnā€™t do this for free. She was a #BA for a huge life altering surgery, now sheā€™s saying while in an active eating disorder. She had fat/body positive articles printed in the Sunday world where vulnerable people would have followed her because she was body positive, until she wasnā€™t, and used them all to advertise surgery that should only be discussed with a doctor.

She puts herself out there, itā€™s not just herself she puts out there though, she is literally paid to influence other vulnerable people into these clinics, hair salons or shops. This isnā€™t some girl that gains nothing from other people. The only difference is, the people influenced by her have no platform to discuss the lack of support or aftercare, or their active eating disorders etc that was not addressed prior to major operation.

She is taking advantage of people, she is greedy. She questions how I sleep at night? Very well, because I know Iā€™m not the reason anyone is missing their stomach. Very well, because I work 40 hours a week and raise my family. Very well, because Iā€™m not lying in bed talking tit into my phone at 8am because I have to get my 3 kids up fed dressed and into school on time before work.

I have no doubt she was bullied for her size. This has nothing to do with her size. She is trying to sell surgery that DID NOT WORK for her. To vulnerable, desperate people. She is trying to sell clothes that donā€™t fit her. She takes free food and free sweets despite having no stomach because she is obscenely greedy.

Do better, Joanne. I am not unhappy. I am frustrated watching people like you make money off of the back of other peopleā€™s insecurities. I said what I said.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There's a saying that what people say about you is none of your business. This whole thing shows that influencers only want the public saying nice things about them. Sorry, no. They can't have things their way only. She is clearly policing these forums if she posted that, and because not everyone is saying how fabulous and wonderful and gorgeous she is, she's got a problem. Tough luck! Your very customers are the people on this forum, like it or not they have opinions and are perfectly entitled to express them whether she likes that or not. Threatening a relapse and hunger strike won't stop people voicing their opinions. I am so tired and irritated now by this influencer culture. If all talk of them isn't glowing they meltdown. Cop on, grow up and get off Instagram if you don't like to read people's opinions of you, better still get off reading these forums if you can't handle the opinions you read.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
And picking apart her appearance, from her big toe, to the last hair on her head. Itā€™s because itā€™s all sponsored, her hair is literally gifted. Companies are paying her to advertise clothes and fashion. She chooses to showcase outfits that donā€™t fit her, or flatter her. She has a photo up of her wearing jeans that physically canā€™t close on her, knickers out, belly out, baring all. The faux leather leggings did not fit her at all, they were sagging around her legs, the black dress was deplorable and did not fit or flatter her. She is ear marking herself as some sort of fashion model and sheā€™s being paid to do so. Bullying would be seeking Joanne out to bombard her with messages designed to make her feel bad about herself. Discussing content a ā€˜public figureā€™ ā€˜createsā€™ and shares is not bullying. It just isnā€™t. She doesnā€™t do this for free. She was a #BA for a huge life altering surgery, now sheā€™s saying while in an active eating disorder. She had fat/body positive articles printed in the Sunday world where vulnerable people would have followed her because she was body positive, until she wasnā€™t, and used them all to advertise surgery that should only be discussed with a doctor.

She puts herself out there, itā€™s not just herself she puts out there though, she is literally paid to influence other vulnerable people into these clinics, hair salons or shops. This isnā€™t some girl that gains nothing from other people. The only difference is, the people influenced by her have no platform to discuss the lack of support or aftercare, or their active eating disorders etc that was not addressed prior to major operation.

She is taking advantage of people, she is greedy. She questions how I sleep at night? Very well, because I know Iā€™m not the reason anyone is missing their stomach. Very well, because I work 40 hours a week and raise my family. Very well, because Iā€™m not lying in bed talking tit into my phone at 8am because I have to get my 3 kids up fed dressed and into school on time before work.

I have no doubt she was bullied for her size. This has nothing to do with her size. She is trying to sell surgery that DID NOT WORK for her. To vulnerable, desperate people. She is trying to sell clothes that donā€™t fit her. She takes free food and free sweets despite having no stomach because she is obscenely greedy.

Do better, Joanne. I am not unhappy. I am frustrated watching people like you make money off of the back of other peopleā€™s insecurities. I said what I said.
Hope she reads this because she needs to hear it šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼ u put it perfectly

Reactions: 4
There's a saying that what people say about you is none of your business. This whole thing shows that influencers only want the public saying nice things about them. Sorry, no. They can't have things their way only. She is clearly policing these forums if she posted that, and because not everyone is saying how fabulous and wonderful and gorgeous she is, she's got a problem. Tough luck! Your very customers are the people on this forum, like it or not they have opinions and are perfectly entitled to express them whether she likes that or not. Threatening a relapse and hunger strike won't stop people voicing their opinions. I am so tired and irritated now by this influencer culture. If all talk of them isn't glowing they meltdown. Cop on, grow up and get off Instagram if you don't like to read people's opinions of you, better still get off reading these forums if you can't handle the opinions you read.
Exactly. You canā€™t seek out opinions written on a public forum and then cry bully! šŸ™„ Did anyone see/hear what she said last night before she deleted the post, I missed it.
And the patronising, condescending face on her with the ā€˜how are weā€™ grinds my gears. Sheā€™s as thick as two planks love her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Attachments

Whatever happened to Be Kind. There is a way to say things. I have missed all the stories so am trying to catch up but Joanne does appear vulnerable in todays stories.

Whatever happened to Be Kind. There is a way to say things. I have missed all the stories so am trying to catch up but Joanne does appear vulnerable in todays stories.
Is she being kind influencing obese vulnerable followers into surgery abroad? With a company who clearly offers no aftercare and operates on people with an active eating disorder.
Is she kind to people losing their hair, advertising products and hair sheā€™s getting for free?
Joanne is a grown up. If she canā€™t handle the heat, she needs to get out of the kitchen. You canā€™t say youā€™re sensitive to what people are saying about you when you discuss your bowel movements in a two page spread on a Sunday paper.

Reactions: 6

Excellent excellent post I sincerely hope she sees this

Reactions: 1
Be Kind applies both ways. It is unkind to try and silence an opinion you don't want to hear. Everyone is entitled to express themselves.

She can feel what she likes. I donā€™t feel happy she feels bad, or triggered, or is back in the midst of her eating disorder. But similarly, I donā€™t feel happy that she exploits people and their health and vulnerability so as she can sit at home crying into her phone.

Her feelings are none of my business. Just like my observation and opinion is none of hers.

Does he say ā€œout Jesus Christā€ in that video
He does. Quite sad to see to be honest. Freebie central. I did laugh at the mother telling her to not take any breaks from social media, she is probably hoping someone gifts her a gaff so as the mother will have her own house back.

• Haha