Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That's what she says, I'd say the doctor told her to go away and try regular exercise. She has to save face so is saying 'much more going on'. She's a young woman and she's reporting more health issues than someone twice her age. Honestly the excuse game is old and tired now.

Reactions: 5

nervousshock

VIP Member
The coats don’t fit her, I think she’d look well if she dressed in clothes that didn’t make her look even bigger than she is. She will return most if not all of them.

nervousshock

VIP Member
It has me dead that she was nervous about showing her food and how she has body dysmorphia and the next snap there is a big croissant lol, she had no prob showing the free foods in the hotels all summer and the sweets. She even said it there she was naïve she assumed she’d have the surgery have to do no work and then be able to sell herself and make money off the back of it anyway. Lacking any accountability. I’d nearly think she’d do that weight loss injection but she wouldn’t pay for it. You never see anything on the page that wasn’t begged for or paid or free.

• Haha

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
The coats don’t fit her, I think she’d look well if she dressed in clothes that didn’t make her look even bigger than she is. She will return most if not all of them.
She does herself no favors Baiting herself into smaller sizes and the camera angle is so bad it also make her look bigger she needs to learn about taking videos. Maybe people might be influenced to buy her shit if she made it look half decent. She be living the dream 😂

• Haha
If she was a lolly pop she would fucking lick herself red raw. Up next will be playboy centerfolds pics. She loves herself

• Haha

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
She can’t believe the changes to her body? She’s one year after weight loss surgery and she is still morbidly obese, she is getting there, but there’s no changes to her body, she’s still the same shape she’s just a bit smaller…. I thought with that surgery she’d have lost more but I suppose it only works so much when you’re paid to eat sweet king and do tours of hotels eating free food. Scam artiste.
People lose differently so they say. I am just 4 months since my surgery and iv lost 6 stone I had sleeve not the sasi that's the one she had. She looks a lot smaller on the top area. Without sounding horrible 🙈 it's cause she never tucks her belly into her knickers or trousers. Her content is so mixed and contradicting with the sweets and that I get what u are saying

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
To be as heavy as she is and to only have lost 100lbs coming up to a year post surgery, would be on the low end of expected weight loss.

The first year after surgery is the golden window of weight loss.

• Heart

nervousshock

VIP Member
Who would follow her for inspiration? Do you need to be inspired to eat yourself to 24 stone? Do you need to be inspired to buy jeans for a photoshoot that won’t even close on you because they’re too small? Do you need inspiration on how to apply makeup like you’re plastering a shed? Do you need inspiration for medical procedures, from a qualified insta beg and not a doctor? Need parenting advice? Like the girl is disgusting.

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Beach day - Should I wear my top tucked in or out over my skirt. Seriously 🙄🙄

No Joanne that outfit isn't a beach outfit and it's horrible out or tucked in.

• Haha

nervousshock

VIP Member
I don’t understand this, I’ve never needed weight loss surgery but I’ve lost weight on plans, she seems to think she just gets this tool, no accountability whatsoever and just ploughs on as normal? Surely weekly or fortnightly weigh ins would keep you motivated to eat correctly and change your diet and drink enough water… over 10 months from surgery and today is the first time I heard her talk about it; she has just been using her surgery to sell pelo, extensions, clothes, tan and makeup. No diet advice, no meal plans, nothing that shows life as a post surgery patient, here swipe up and buy sweet king though. I felt sorry for her joanne I’m not your friend though, I don’t know you but if you’re dealing with more than one person saying this then maybe we have a point? Nobody wants to see you unhappy but you are false and you are selling a fake narrative your unqualified to influence anyone into serious surgery, you are greedy and constantly trying to sell and cash in on aspects of surgery (this will stop your hair falling out) it won’t though no shampoo will stop your hair from falling out, if people were asking why did it take you so long to address it but address it straight away when it appears on tattle? A quick google tells me you should look 65% of your excess weight with surgery the rest is hard work. All you’ve shown joanne is you all summer in free hotels eating free food. Make all the excuses you like if you’re in a deficet you’d lose weight, you clearly aren’t in much of a one so surgery won’t last for years you have to work at it. You’re not doing the work

nervousshock

VIP Member
Morning guys, how are we all dhyss mornin’? I’m jus part of dheyy 3.30 klub. I always wanted to get up dhyss early buhhh it was easier not to. Never mind though hunzos, for 49 euro per YEAR, you can geh up at this time with me.

• Haha

nervousshock

VIP Member
She’s complaining that plus size people aren’t represented at the gossies, but, style me curvy is representing plus size women. Does she mean morbidly obese women? Excluding her, there are no morbidly obese influencers, and even at that, she is not an influencer and gastric surgery should not be promoted on social media. Is she sour that she isn’t being represented? People should not be nominated on their appearance, or gender and instead on talent. Of which she is devoid.

Looks like they are marks or scars from surgery.
Agree for all the money in the world no way you'd see me putting my underwear on on social media. Madness.
Especially underwear that looks like that 👀

nervousshock

VIP Member
Is she for real? Why not buy a wax melt off your friend? Joanne, why not pay for your child to go to the cinema? Why not pay for your hair extensions, your blowdries, your colour? Why not buy your makeup? Why not pay for your hotel stays? Why not bring your child to see Santa? Why not pay your own way in life instead of expecting small businesses to foot the bill? You talk about support, but you only take the freebies, you don’t put your hand in your own pocket to support any of these businesses trying to get money in their till. You’re disgusting.

She also said she had a chicken korma that basically lasted her for 3 meals 🙄 I like following Samantha king she also had bariatric surgery and looks amazing, and her food is on point. Joanne was on live one night drinking surgery cocktails. Her behaviours haven't changed at all. She most likely dosent show her food because she eating the same rubbish

nervousshock

VIP Member
I keep saying it but she had the surgery and didn’t work with it. She got the surgery to advance her influencer career. She was a brand ambassador for major surgery lol. No meals. No weigh days. Randomly recorded feigned shock at huge numbers off the scales. It’s simple mathematics. If she consumed less calories she’d lose the weight, she has a lot to lose. She didn’t try because she was handed the surgery on a plate, her favorite mode of delivery by the looks of things. She needed to be accountable and she wasn’t. She was also much more beautiful looking in the face when she was bigger. She’s after losing whatever looks she had. She saw this as a way to be the next Suzanne Jackson. And it wasn’t to be. Because she’s lazy and greedy.

• Heart

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
The fashion show tonight 🙈 I'm gona say it but why does she now wear any shape wear underwear or any kind of tight nickers to hold her belly 🤔it makes the clothes look so unflattering

nervousshock

VIP Member
I think joanne is just a very lazy, entitled and greedy girl. So, instead of trying to lose weight dieting or slimming clubs years ago, she flaunted herself around in clothes that didn’t fit her, for the outrageous body positive picture to garner attention online, don’t forget she did the Sunday world spread about fat positive, being fat didn’t mean she was unhealthy. Yada yada.

She then seen all the bigger girls on instagram having this surgery, all doing insanely well, and knowing she had a pretty face, thought she could have this done, be 130 lbs with no effort and launch her instagram/modelling career. She went into this surgery advertising it to everyone else, people who followed her initially because she was fat positive.

Once she had the surgery, there was no meal prepping, no what she ate in a day, no routine, no weekly weigh ins, no adjusting. It was fashion, clothes and painting her huge face.

She was advertising sweet king, she was advertising hotel stays around Ireland and showing meals from the Hotel restaurants and seemed to be eating out every weekend of last summer.

Then she started lying about that 5am club she was doing, how it was working, that she was still losing weight but it was slower.

Then she says she hasn’t lost anything in 6 months.

Then she’s a fitness trainer with fyre, yet she showed more work outs when she was morbidly obese.

Then it’s her gallbladder. Then it’s a mystery even though she’s full after a few bites so isn’t eating. Yet, she comes on scoffing creamy pasta dishes, huge items of confectionery, sugary cocktails and the fry.

Everything is always a journey, always someone else’s fault, no personal responsibility and only lies.

It is very obvious she is now gaining her weight back, and it’ll be ignored until she figures out another way to be a victim and well start another journey.

• Heart