Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nervousshock

VIP Member
Oh my goodness. Very manipulative threatening a relapse with an eating disorder to control the narrative of what’s discussed about this ‘creator’. She has full autonomy over what she shows, how she puts herself forward and how she chooses to behave.

It’s not trolling or bullying to question what we see online. She is a disingenuous person. She didn’t engage with her collaborated surgery, she clearly didn’t fully work with it and she chose to show that. Her free meals out in her free hotel stays all summer, her free meals out over Christmas, her sweet king collaboration. The girl is selling fitness training and she’s out of breath when she films herself talking and walking at the same time.

Her child is brought nowhere unless it’s a free day out by some company. We only know what she shows, and she is perceived by her own actions so if she doesn’t like what she’s hearing, she can alter how she acts online grabbing everything or she can stop reading other peoples opinions on an online platform. Simple as. Don’t like, don’t follow. 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Siobs

VIP Member
Ya I think you can because if you see any of the others too it’s just a tool. You still have to put in hard work to lose the weight. Definitely her outfits do nothing for her. She’s only young and could get jeans and nice tops now to fit her

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Struggling to know what lies are being said 🙄

Seeing as she is stuck to this thread:
I sleep very well at night thanks Joanne, and Im not worrying about your unsuccessful WLS. Its your life and I suggest you focus on getting support for your ED and stop seeking validation from strangers on the internet the reality is you had a golden year where your weight loss tool was the opportunity to lose a significant amount of weight. You didn't manage that and that's not anyone here fault maybe reach out to the company that supplied the surgery and look for support.

• Heart

nervousshock

VIP Member
People lose differently so they say. I am just 4 months since my surgery and iv lost 6 stone I had sleeve not the sasi that's the one she had. She looks a lot smaller on the top area. Without sounding horrible 🙈 it's cause she never tucks her belly into her knickers or trousers. Her content is so mixed and contradicting with the sweets and that I get what u are saying
She’s just fake 🤷 she’s a personal trainer, weight loss patient, selling fizzy jellies, used to be body positive fat positive, now wellness guru, make it make sense

Well that's probably her shape? How much has she lost?
She says 100lbs, no I get that’s just her shape but she’s saying she’s managed to change her shape significantly since July due to shape up with sharry, wasn’t he the lad giving freebies to face by grace too, obviously trying to tap into the bigger girl market especially when she was tagging another trainer James for a really long time

Reactions: 5

nervousshock

VIP Member
The running is for likes and attention. Tits swinging behind her back as she is running. Anyone serious about starting to run would have a decent sports bra. Anyone running for a camera will not bother.

• Haha
Finally has realised her education and relationship with food is what is needing to be addressed. As I've consistently said that was what needed fixing all along. Definitely thought the surgery would make her skinny, end of. Almost two years in she's realising that's not going to happen, that it takes work.

Dan!Dan!Dan!

I came by this thread accidentally. I was considering surgery and when looking for WLS accounts to follow she came up. I followed for a time, then gave up as she was constantly selling or showing off gifted items not really talking about the food you should eat, the lifestyle changes you need to make. Her before and after pic is impressive until you realise it’s been over a year and from the weight she started at plus having to lose two stone before the surgery it’s not actually that great if you get into the finer details. She does not in my opinion dress for her shape. We all have parts of our bodies that are better shown off than others, be it boobs, bum, legs, arms etc. She rarely looks well put together and the influencing seems like it’s her job. Does anyone know does she have a job - like trained in something? What was before this?

Madamex

VIP Member
She’s complaining that plus size people aren’t represented at the gossies, but, style me curvy is representing plus size women. Does she mean morbidly obese women? Excluding her, there are no morbidly obese influencers, and even at that, she is not an influencer and gastric surgery should not be promoted on social media. Is she sour that she isn’t being represented? People should not be nominated on their appearance, or gender and instead on talent. Of which she is devoid.
Can't believe the gossies are still even a thing. Being devo not to be nominated is embarrassing.

• Haha

nervousshock

VIP Member
Hello guys my name is joanne, I’m a plus sized fashion influencer and contenh creator.
(She has 23 comments on her post and that’s good engagement for her).

The woman that sells her soul on instagram, everything she does is an ad, is here to tell us all it’s acceptable to wear pjs on Christmas Day. Praise B. Thank god!

Overjoyed to get the go ahead to sit at my dining table in my pjs, at least I’ll have paid for mine.

The one sided shoulder reveal in the size 38-40 pjs to show they’re oversized had me screaming.

She wants to sit back and enjoy the day with her chai-ulddd instead of worrying which freebie has the most elastic in the waist? Let’s hope all the women she tried to send abroad to have their stomachs cut out are alive to enjoy the day too and can still enjoy the few spoonfuls of dinner they’ll be able to eat.

nervousshock

VIP Member
Free afternoon tea, and no content from it. 😂
---
And just keep reporting her to revenue, they’re honing in on social media influencers since October and a lot of them will be audited this year.

Any freebie she gets (hair styles, extensions, floors, trips to emerald park) all tallies up and I send in any ad I see her post.

She’s already been in trouble with social welfare ….. 🤐

nervousshock

VIP Member
Surely the company would be responsible for ensuring the patient was ready for surgery? That they would comply with the post op diet and they were ready to work on changing their habits. She seems to have just continued on as before but being physically restricted with the amount she can eat. This is the girl who happily went to the Sunday world to tell the country she was shitting herself after her gallbladder surgery. Turns out, all she needed was to a) watch the fat in her diet (the full Irish and her mauling into a big plate of pasta) and take medication. She’s happy to discuss defecating herself in print media, but wants a restriction as to what’s discussed about her.

• Haha

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Thanks for the info x
I see she's getting questions on her reel asking if she's able to eat it all and if the beef was bread 😂
She said its a side plate. It certainly doesn't look like it is (when you see her handing plating up, it's no more a side plate) and the plate she's holding up in the reel with the pissy sauce chicken is a dinner plate.. So she's eating dinner plate size meals.
Bread that's hilarious 🤣
---
That dinner yesterday definitely wasn't a side plate 🍽 still 2 spoons of spud on the "side plate " I read there she cut the meat with the wrong knife that's why it looks like that 🤣🤣 eh no it looks dryer than your granny's gee and no knife is gonna make that looks better
---
New thread title
Joanne ye clown , all that free chocolate won't keep that weight down .

Last edited:
  • Haha

Instafamouslike

Chatty Member
Kid wheeled out again for content, and because it was free. Can't think of anything worse than losing my five or six year old child's interest to gaming. Sitting like a zombie, headphones on shooting guns. Dreadful. And such lazy parenting. It's a really sedentary interest so another easy way to fall down a hole to weight gain. Seriously awful foundations.
Playing a game shooting and killing people and then has the neck to complain about war. Jump off the bandwagon joanne. Absolutely nobody, even a foreign national would attempt to attack you

Attachments

• Haha
Lord, the literal state of that dress. Her weightloss has nothing to do with being around for her child as claimed, and everything to do with pouting and posing on Instagram and doing anything to avoid hard work. Hard cringe.

• Heart

Barbara Gordon

Was it on backwards maybe? :unsure:
does she really live with her mam? If I lived with my mother and I arrived down stairs with that on, she would definitely spill something on me so I’d have to take it off.

• Haha

nervousshock

VIP Member
Her mammy duties is waiting for a freebie in the post so as she can record her child swearing for content, or a freebie so she can finally bring him outside of the granny’s house. 🤷‍♀️

Here’s some goals for our Jo.
1. Cleaning under her nails
2. Getting out of her nightdress before 11am
3. Learning how to finish her sentences and pronounce her words.
4. Getting off the CE scheme that she has used to shield herself from the social welfare looking for a reason as to why she’s long term unemployed, and finding a full time paid position.

• Sick
  • Heart

Turmeric123

VIP Member
How can you let yourself ever get that big?? I am not a big person I am very skinny and I hate it.
Physical and mental health issues are 2 of many factors that can lead to this - not many want to be so overweight but its hard to go back to thin

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Does anyone follow Leanne kendellen? She had weight loss surgery and a load of reconstruction surgery and now is off to get her teeth done in Turkey while she won't pay to have her child assessed or have any kind of therapy. Sorry the girl is boiling my blood. Never stops going on about his bad behaviour and him waiting on HSE to do the assessment which he is entitled to but being a selfish c#nt and not putting him first. Sorry there is no thread on her but there should be

• Wow