Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With trainers? I thought I was dreaming. It might not be too bad if she sized up. 🤷‍♀️ I’m curious about her sw diet vs weight loss surgery diet. Surely she is under supervision of a dietican, and if so, how does the slimming world values fit in with a bariatric lifestyle?

With trainers? I thought I was dreaming. It might not be too bad if she sized up. 🤷‍♀️ I’m curious about her sw diet vs weight loss surgery diet. Surely she is under supervision of a dietican, and if so, how does the slimming world values fit in with a bariatric lifestyle?
I don't think the 2 work together

Reactions: 1
If you scroll back enough on her page you will see after her surgery she spent the summer going from one hotel to another, eating out all the time. She was an ambassador for Nathan Adam’s sweet king. She was showing her baked fry’s. I reckon she was running the stomach out of herself eating too much fat post gallbladder surgery and of course eating too much.
I think the likes of slimming world and that have a lot to answer for, for people like her, putting sins on food and labeling food good and bad. Baking a fry doesn’t change the fact it’s fatty. She says this Suzanne one was the only one who helped her but she’s the only one who can do the work herself, and if Suzanne helped her she would not have needed bariatric surgery. I know I am very hard on joanne because she’s a greedy liar and I’m angry she’s promoting surgery in foreign countries against the advise of Irish doctors however, I think she needs to forget about diets and food for now, just stop over thinking it and get into counseling with someone who will help her face her addiction and encourage her to take responsibility for her choices and decisions.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I agree. It's just been a shopping list of excuses. If you're looking for excuses you'll always find them. She uses them to try and explain away. Literally nobody cares but her. Lose weight or don't, we don't care. But if I spent the money she had on surgery I'd be making damn sure to maximise my return on investment.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I agree. It's just been a shopping list of excuses. If you're looking for excuses you'll always find them. She uses them to try and explain away. Literally nobody cares but her. Lose weight or don't, we don't care. But if I spent the money she had on surgery I'd be making damn sure to maximise my return on investment.
I agree too and I'd say there is many others that agree aswell. Always looking for quick fix but has to blame someone else when the quick fix looses it's magic. I think she is only doinf sw so she can eat the volume of 'free' food and get away with and then blame your one when it doesn't work. She is just terrible at what she does online and I think she should keep parts of her life private like her fella, she is well able to keep him private 😉 he is either in bits or doesn't exist cause let's face it she can't keep anything private.

• Haha
Can anyone else hear the bug burp after she says can you guess what it is?

Does anyone want her raygent glow by the way, as she has a discount code.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pure desperate to get 'working' with Dunnes. Tagging the life out of them. Or maybe she's never been able to fit in their clothes before so it's new for her. Never saw her post Dunnes clothes before.

Pure desperate to get 'working' with Dunnes. Tagging the life out of them. Or maybe she's never been able to fit in their clothes before so it's new for her. Never saw her post Dunnes clothes before.
It's called being a beggy bleep looking for free tit. People like her have no shame

Never in my life have I heard of phantom gallbladder pain. Such a load of bollix. If she is having such severe pain something else has to be going on. That pain is unreal and there is noway it could be phantom. It's either lies or she needs to get checked out for something else. Would she really take harsh pain for phantom pain. And the beg for dunnes is gone beyond the joke. The girl is so full of her own shite it's unreal