Just Jess #3 Be careful what you wish for "Just Jess", the staff have resigned leaving her with the mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit of free business advice for Jess - rethink naming your cookies “sprinkle” and “pink sprinkle”. Actually put some thought into it, it’s not a preschool bake sale.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
A bit of free business advice for Jess - rethink naming your cookies “sprinkle” and “pink sprinkle”. Actually put some thought into it, it’s not a preschool bake sale.
I know her prices are mentioned a lot on here but WHO THE duck PAYS $7.50 FOR A BISCUIT?! I need to get my 6yo on the tools, she can bake better than this

Reactions: 9
I know her prices are mentioned a lot on here but WHO THE duck PAYS $7.50 FOR A BISCUIT?! I need to get my 6yo on the tools, she can bake better than this
Let’s not forget the green neon sign sprinkle at the front of this shot showing that she can’t control her flavour cross contamination.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So she has sent clothes in to that clothing place to sell... alot of amin she was gifted with there tags still on etc... is she getting the money from these sales? Would love to know. As when you sell with them you get credit for buying stuff or can cash out the money or donate it... she's getting the amin free so she shouldn't be pocketing that money. Can tell it wouldn't of been amin she paid for as the tags are still on... if she brought those she would have worn them

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Considering they are the equivalent of a box biscuit, That's a lot of money for a perceived quality product. Thank goodness for Bakels bulk biscuit concentrate. Virtually no skill needed and you can charge mega $ for average food.

I'd buy a biscuit from your six year old, it would be made with love and enthusiasm. 😊

Interesting yesterday, she actually said the shop would be stocked until 2.

Then she sends these through to the candle company celebration. Looks like they are the left overs. Why wouldn't you cater to the numbers there, and why wasn't Jess invited

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
So she has sent clothes in to that clothing place to sell... alot of amin she was gifted with there tags still on etc... is she getting the money from these sales? Would love to know. As when you sell with them you get credit for buying stuff or can cash out the money or donate it... she's getting the amin free so she shouldn't be pocketing that money. Can tell it wouldn't of been amin she paid for as the tags are still on... if she brought those she would have worn them
This was just so sad, the number of outfits she'd never worn, still in their bags, still with the tags on.😡

Can't believe the level of greed, accepting these products, yet, as we know, she doesn't do all the reviews, so effectively she's getting freebies, or paid partnerships, then potentially onselling these items.

How do they keep track of what they sell for tax purposes so BJ can fill in an honest tax return. 😡

Guess she needs to pay for the deck and the trays somehow. This just seems really dodgy, and five bags😳 her management company should be stopping this excessive greed

Bj Bj have you any clothes that are cool
Yes sir yes sir five bags full
One full of aimn, four other brands
All of them gifted to the bougiest chick in the land
Me, Jess🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
This was just so sad, the number of outfits she'd never worn, still in their bags, still with the tags on.😡

Can't believe the level of greed, accepting these products, yet, as we know, she doesn't do all the reviews, so effectively she's getting freebies, or paid partnerships, then potentially onselling these items.

How do they keep track of what they sell for tax purposes so BJ can fill in an honest tax return. 😡

Guess she needs to pay for the deck and the trays somehow. This just seems really dodgy, and five bags😳 her management company should be stopping this excessive greed

Bj Bj have you any clothes that are cool
Yes sir yes sir five bags full
One full of aimn, four other brands
All of them gifted to the bougiest chick in the land
Me, Jess🤣

Omg that is brilliant!! That should be the next thread name!! I just laughed out loud!!

Exactly she says how they are the best etc and then she hasn't even worn them 😅

Reactions: 3
Why we get a spray tan? Isn't Edna's tan "the best" ..shouldn't you be helping your staff prep for tomorow instead of going pilates and tan? .... guessing she got the spray tan to be " look at me, look at me" at seras event otherwise why not do it yourself? Guess Edna's tan ain't that good 🤷‍♀️

Such a busssssyyyy buisness owner Boujee boss witch only being able to get lashes and brows done this week, a facial, pilates, and a tan... what did you go without... maybe put that money towards your outdoor furniture!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Why we get a spray tan? Isn't Edna's tan "the best" ..shouldn't you be helping your staff prep for tomorow instead of getting a facial and tan? .... guessing she got the spray tan to be " look at me, look at me" at seras event otherwise why not do it yourself? Guess Edna's tan ain't that good 🤷‍♀️
Since when has she had a donut cart, guess she'll be working at the diamond shop opening.. Donuts and diamonds 🤷

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nice to see the grubby pink cardy in shot, used to advertise the Diamond Shop. Obviously little planning going into her marketing. Staging is so important.

And just so no one forgets. These are the nails, that rarely see gloves, on the hands she says she actually washes so frequently, which are used to make cinnis, and cookies, and longies, donuts, and everything people will be eating tomorrow🤢

Attachments

• Sick
How
Nice to see the grubby pink cardy in shot, used to advertise the Diamond Shop. Obviously little planning going into her marketing. Staging is so important.

And just so no one forgets. These are the nails, that rarely see gloves, on the hands she says she actually washes so frequently, which are used to make cinnis, and cookies, and longies, donuts, and everything people will be eating tomorrow🤢
Those nails look nasty 🤢🤢🤢🤢

How long are those cream donuts going to be out for before they get eaten tonight? Wadnt she going over this morning with them?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Too much time on my hands today.

Halloween is one of the bigger merchandising opportunities for businesses. Many forward plan for the day, and target; product appropriate selling, their market, and price points, to garner the best return.
BJ has been spending all her time brown nosing Sera and the candle maker, and looks like she's forgotten it's Halloween..

Instead they come up with this🤢

Screenshot_20231027_163300.jpg

They could have marketed quality, well iced sugar/plain biscuits, cupcakes, sorry cuppies, with a Halloween topper, .individual gingerbread men, iced to look like mummies or skeletons. So easy to make with simple piping, but, once down pat, should take less than a minute a biscuit, sell them for $3. So many potential ideas to market. If you looked at these, what would you think they are🤦

• Haha
  • Wow
Too much time on my hands today.

Halloween is one of the bigger merchandising opportunities for businesses. Many forward plan for the day, and target; product appropriate selling, their market, and price points, to garner the best return.
BJ has been spending all her time brown nosing Sera and the candle maker, and looks like she's forgotten it's Halloween..

Instead they come up with this🤢

View attachment 2534334

They could have marketed quality, well iced sugar/plain biscuits, cupcakes, sorry cuppies, with a Halloween topper, .individual gingerbread men, iced to look like mummies or skeletons. So easy to make with simple piping, but, once down pat, should take less than a minute a biscuit, sell them for $3. So many potential ideas to market. If you looked at these, what would you think they are🤦
Teletubbies titties!!

• Haha
The style is a popular American cookie company called crumbl, she’s just copying them.

Reactions: 2
I can confirm that she has the option of turning it into credit from the store or can donate the money. As far as I know you can't get the money out as cash (unless it's changed).
Was super sad to see &again taking her products and so much being in bags still.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.