Just Jess #3 Be careful what you wish for "Just Jess", the staff have resigned leaving her with the mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that Pavlova she just made in the air fryer is flat as duck it isn't a good recipe 🤣🤣🤣 hence why she had to chuck buttercrem on it
It makes the @briscoes airfryer look rubbish. Dont know what they were thinking bringing her on board🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bj the baker doesnt know how to cook a pav. Hadnt beaten the eggwhites enough. Slop is different from soft peaks. A bit too much cornflour depending on how you like it

That was an embarrassment to show. And covering a mistake in cream, or buttercream, doesnt cover up how bad it is. Why didnt she take the baking paper off before decorating?. I'm thinking she realised it had stuck firmly, and any attempts at removing the paper would break it.

Impressive BJ wears a clean apron, ties back her hair - when it is important🤦

And as an example of what an airfryer pav can look like. That is mine I regularly make, before decorating😉

I would have thought Briscoes would demand higher standards from their promoters

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I have literally NEVER in my life heard of covering a pavlova in buttercream?! Da faq??
Looks absolutely atrocious!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Bj the baker doesnt know how to cook a pav. Hadnt beaten the eggwhites enough. Slop is different from soft peaks. A bit too much cornflour depending on how you like it

That was an embarrassment to show. And covering a mistake in cream, or buttercream, doesnt cover up how bad it is. Why didnt she take the baking paper off before decorating?. I'm thinking she realised it had stuck firmly, and any attempts at removing the paper would break it.

And as an example of what an airfryer pav can look like. That is mine I regularly make, before decorating😉

I would have thought Briscoes would demand higher standards from their promoters
Is it just me or is it super dense inside?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I've made some shocking pavs in my time, and that's right up there with some of my worst 😂
---
Is it just me or is it super dense inside?
YES and doesn't look cooked properly!!! Omg, I only have around 1000 followers and would redo the whole thing from scratch if it turned out like that. Hilarious this is paid content, and from a PROFESSIONAL DESSERT QUEEN 😂 I am literally lol'ing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

W
And now she's starring on Briscoes Fb page. People are actually in awe of that pav🤦
---

I reckon the cooking time wasnt anywhere near enough. That centre is probably stl almost raw, just set. Mmmmmm raw egg whites

Bet briscoes didn't even test it before allowing it!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I think the buttercream on the pav is bothering me

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I think the buttercream on the pav is bothering me
I haven’t seen the video but does she call it a buttercream? The ingredients she’s listed make it a chantilly, which in my eyes is perfectly acceptable to put on a pav. It’s very different to buttercream icing.

Reactions: 3
Most bakers (cakers?) I know get up at 3am and bake stuff for sale that morning - so it's fresh!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.