Just Jess #3 Be careful what you wish for "Just Jess", the staff have resigned leaving her with the mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe some of the comments on the Briscoes page. Are people.sight impaired😳, do they not know what A REAL pavlova should look like🤷 It becomes an expensive recipe to end up with flat meringue🤦
You'd think they could've picked someone like VJ Cooks....why Jess?? Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Interesting jess isn't going to girls in buisness this year she was soooo hyped last year and had to get that pink suit!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Interesting jess isn't going to girls in buisness this year she was soooo hyped last year and had to get that pink suit!
Isn't this the jacket she's trying to sell. Can't wear that anymore🤷

Maybe the GIB organisers have actually seen there is little substance to her boujee boss persona. It's a masquerade covering a potentially poor business model, where she employed/employs contractors so she has no real responsibilities. The business "sustains" an influencer lifestyle on a budget that cannot even afford trays. My girl maths says there's something not right there. I would love to do a Q&A with her at one of those business forums
---
I've seen this at weddings, where they have a lesser quality "smash cake" they do this to. When you put a lot of effort into decorating and baking a beautiful cake this can be really disheartening to see unless you baked to the client's wishes.

No pictures of the supplied donuts either🤦 Guess, like the bakery, they'll just hold them over and use for today's opening in the donut cart. This cake didn't fit the aesthetic, it wasn't elegant, it didn't represent the image of the shop, it wouldn't have fed the guests, and it looks like Sera treated it how it deserved.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Isn't this the jacket she's trying to sell. Can't wear that anymore🤷

Maybe the GIB organisers have actually seen there is little substance to her boujee boss persona. It's a masquerade covering a potentially poor business model, where she employed/employs contractors so she has no real responsibilities. The business "sustains" an influencer lifestyle on a budget that cannot even afford trays. My girl maths says there's something not right there. I would love to do a Q&A with her at one of those business forums
---
I've seen this at weddings, where they have a lesser quality "smash cake" they do this to. When you put a lot of effort into decorating and baking a beautiful cake this can be really disheartening to see unless you baked to the client's wishes.

No pictures of the supplied donuts either🤦 Guess, like the bakery, they'll just hold them over and use for today's opening in the donut cart. This cake didn't fit the aesthetic, it wasn't elegant, it didn't represent the image of the shop, it wouldn't have fed the guests, and it looks like Sera treated it how it deserved.

See no one showed pics of cake but heaps showed the oysters 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
do we think it's from jess's food? Usually the next day after eating it 😅😅
Buttercream is a pathogens buffet. Even better if it's left out in a warm environment. They party and multiply and then wreak their vengeance on the unsuspecting consumer, face planter. Hope no-one else has come down with anything.

Maybe totally unrelated to the "do" last night. But it's always a great reminder how important, in food prep, it is to wash hands, have short nails, and maintain fastidious hygiene standards.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Notice there has been no photos of her food cart at the Diamond Shop today? Let alone any food there

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sorry to anyone who likes it, but I think this dress is so unflattering and fugly!
Definitely channeling ✨⭐bEsTie⭐✨ “flaps outs” Edna! 🤢
Also, Jay looks absolutely STOKED to be there!
…wonder how much damage she did to his credit card! 😡

IMG_9336.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Sorry to anyone who likes it, but I think this dress is so unflattering and fugly!
Definitely channeling ✨⭐bEsTie⭐✨ “flaps outs” Edna! 🤢
Also, Jay looks absolutely STOKED to be there!
…wonder how much damage she did to his credit card! 😡

View attachment 2536462

Hahah he deff wasn't look at his hand in this photo 😂 she cropped it out in her story but kept it on photo grid 🤪 totally agree she prob saw it and was like "I can have my flaps out like ed"

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Hahah he deff wasn't look at his hand in this photo 😂 she cropped it out in her story but kept it on photo grid 🤪 totally agree she prob saw it and was like "I can have my flaps out like ed"
Hahaha he’s literally the “Arthur fist” meme 👊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if Jay originally thought he was batting above? Maybe not now the inheritance and influc*nters lifestyle has really kicked in. Jess looked way more beautiful in the wedding pics. Seems like the fame and the filler went to all the wrong places in her head 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hahhahaha this pic!! Also where's ghe content of her donuts at diamond shop today? Did it fall through
Right??
Let’s see, what’s more fitting and appropriate for a DIAMOND store opening? 🤔🤔
“Coffee and donuts” OR “champagne and oysters”?? 🥂🦪☕🍩 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.