Just Jess #3 Be careful what you wish for "Just Jess", the staff have resigned leaving her with the mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title credit @shh77
Had to adjust it slightly so it would fit, hope that's ok!

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/just-je...d-sells-donuts-covered-in-dog-hair-san.39375/

Recap:
- only seems to own two pieces of pink clothing that she wears to work, a cardi and a hoody, never washes either
- doesn't wash the bakery either, its got two years' worth of flour on the floor
- doesn't understand that dairy products need chilling, and that you shouldn't make donuts five days in advance
- copied Whipped's cookie box idea and charges double that of Moustache, it ain't selling well and we are SHOCKED
- can't pay staff well, would rather spend the money on rent for new premises that STILL aren't ready
- gives bad reviews to other bakeries, flips her tit online when it happens to her
- has multiple staff leaving at the same time, probably because she pays so poorly and brags about going to pilates while they're slaving away
- still sniffing for a free deck and wardrobe, no luck, but she did score a couple of free mascaras. Next she needs gifted lipliner application lessons
- missed out on being the Official Barbie Baker, claims its because she missed an email, but that didn't make sense because she's always claiming to be doing admin
- poor husband is hiding from her, probably sick of the bad photoshoots in the empty premises that he's likely paying for
- cancelled her Queenstown ski trip because she had so much work, but then went to Ruapehu? Make it make sense! We suspect a lack of freebies meant she couldn't go.

Enjoy!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Title credit @shh77

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/just-je...d-sells-donuts-covered-in-dog-hair-san.39375/

Recap:
- only seems to own two pieces of pink clothing that she wears to work, a cardi and a hoody, never washes either
- doesn't wash the bakery either, its got two years' worth of flour on the floor
- doesn't understand that dairy products need chilling, and that you shouldn't make donuts five days in advance
- copied Whipped's cookie box idea and charges double that of Moustache, it ain't selling well and we are SHOCKED
- can't pay staff well, would rather spend the money on rent for new premises that STILL aren't ready
- gives bad reviews to other bakeries, flips her tit online when it happens to her
- has multiple staff leaving at the same time, probably because she pays so poorly and brags about going to pilates while they're slaving away
- still sniffing for a free deck and wardrobe, no luck, but she did score a couple of free mascaras. Next she needs gifted lipliner application lessons
- missed out on being the Official Barbie Baker, claims its because she missed an email, but that didn't make sense because she's always claiming to be doing admin
- poor husband is hiding from her, probably sick of the bad photoshoots in the empty premises that he's likely paying for
- cancelled her Queenstown ski trip because she had so much work, but then went to Ruapehu? Make it make sense! We suspect a lack of freebies meant she couldn't go.

Enjoy!

Omg that is amazing 👏 👏👏🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Title credit @shh77

Recap:

Enjoy!
Lol spot on

Loves to let her dogs in the kitchen to help out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Title credit @shh77

Recap:

Enjoy!
OMG thank you so much! 🥰🥰
But unlike Jess I’m more than happy to give credit where credit is due!
It was definitely a collaboration, @Goestothehead you gave the starting point! 😘🏆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Awww thank you 🫶🫶
Babes we’re a TEAM around here!
No one’s the ✨⭐BoSs⭐✨ of us! 💁‍♀️😂
---
Didn't she only work yesterday and today? That's 2 days... not 1 week? Think she needs to go back to primary kindey!
If she can't do that how does she think her buisness will succeed? Poor jay if he hears her say that when he actually works 5-6 days a week!!
She’s got to be f*cking kidding! My eyes couldn’t have rolled ANY further back into my head when I saw this!! 🙄🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

But did she ACTUALLY even work today?!
I reckon she just went in, made herself a coffee, filmed herself writing on the cabinet (you’re welcome Jess for telling you how to correctly spell raspberry btw 😜) and then left! 🤔🧐

Also why the f*ck is she still using takeaway cups?! What happened to the #gifted reusable ones?!
…must be nice to have so much money you don’t care about wasting your inventory ie profits! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Things must be going down the drain. All the reposts tonight of cakes etc done over a month ago 👀 is she trying to gain traction again?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Babes we’re a TEAM around here!
No one’s the ✨⭐BoSs⭐✨ of us! 💁‍♀️😂
---

She’s got to be f*cking kidding! My eyes couldn’t have rolled ANY further back into my head when I saw this!! 🙄🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

But did she ACTUALLY even work today?!
I reckon she just went in, made herself a coffee, filmed herself writing on the cabinet (you’re welcome Jess for telling you how to correctly spell raspberry btw 😜) and then left! 🤔🧐

Also why the f*ck is she still using takeaway cups?! What happened to the #gifted reusable ones?!
…must be nice to have so much money you don’t care about wasting your inventory ie profits! 🙄

Your sooo right! Even wondered if it was filmed yesterday as same pink jacket.
Think how much they waste with the disposable cups

Soooo funny, jess posted pics of her and her sister for her sister's birthday and she hasn't reposted them but has been reposting others 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Can’t believe she thought that hideously budget looking shower was worth filming a Reel for and sharing! 🫠🫣 lol

• Haha
Can’t believe she thought that hideously budget looking shower was worth filming a Reel for and sharing! 🫠🫣 lol
She was meant to have been down in Q town, so wonder how she got the job. I felt sorry for the mother to be, after all the effort put into the reveal, then this. Very cheap low budget, even the fruit and the flowers looked past their use by, the cakes, what was left over from the bakery.

And to answer her question about the cartoon cake. Not a good look🤦 finishing is so important, even if it is for family. 4/10. I don't know if she's just doesn't have the skill, or she just doesn't care. It should be seamless

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She was meant to have been down in Q town, so wonder how she got the job. I felt sorry for the mother to be, after all the effort put into the reveal, then this. Very cheap low budget, even the fruit and the flowers looked past their use by, the cakes, what was left over from the bakery.

And to answer her question about the cartoon cake. Not a good look🤦 finishing is so important, even if it is for family. 4/10. I don't know if she's just doesn't have the skill, or she just doesn't care. It should be seamless
I can't bake for tit but I know I definitely would have tidied up the pink leaking out of the black border lol. She must just not give a tit about presentation

Reactions: 7
Her cookies are MORE than Moustache cookies?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Between this, HM’s lipliner and Scammo becoming a thermomix consultant I feel like this week is bringing some TWILIGHT ZONE LEVEL SH*T!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe Jess should do an online course for icing a cake……..Bernadebt 😆 😂
She’d probably do her fudge course, steal “her recipe” (a very easily Googlable recipe btw) and start selling Just Jess Fudge in her shops 😜

• Haha
She’d probably do her fudge course, steal “her recipe” (a very easily Googlable recipe btw) and start selling Just Jess Fudge in her shops 😜
I'm suprised she hasn't, didn't she go to bets book signing once and get a book?

• Wow
  • Haha
I'm suprised she hasn't, didn't she go to bets book signing once and get a book?
Lol probably! …Watch this space now for an
✨⭐ExCiTiNg NeW pRoDuCt⭐✨ 😜
She’s used yesterday’s cabinet footage again this morning 🤦🏼‍♀️ …exactly the same products and fifthy cabinet

• Haha
Lol probably! …Watch this space now for an
✨⭐ExCiTiNg NeW pRoDuCt⭐✨ 😜
She’s used yesterday’s cabinet footage again this morning 🤦🏼‍♀️ …exactly the same products and fifthy cabinet

Omg your right! She's prob not even there
---
News flash those arnt actually matcha cupcakes there moldy cupcakes she had left over 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.