Just Jess #3 Be careful what you wish for "Just Jess", the staff have resigned leaving her with the mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
October she had at least two opportunities to market her product.

Halloween - mini cookies in a bag, could have used her Bakels shortbread mix and a selection of cutters, wouldn't even have to ice, if the definition was good, though that would be an added extra, 4-5 in a bag $5
Donut balls white icing black dot and you've got spooky eye balls

World Cup final - come and get your RWC treats Friday and Saturday to enjoy on Sunday. Again Bakels mix and cut out rugby balls
Mini donuts, Donut balls with a nutella middle, 5-6 in a Bag $5

Instead we learnt about beauty treatments, bulk give away of unworn, gifted brand-new clothes,😡, car wrapping; donuts and a garish cake which looked so out of place at a "high class" champagne event and last minute attempts at marketing. Does BJ want to be a baker-boss, no, don't think so, she wants the instantaneous rewards, just not interested in the grafting to get there

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can we run a poll on which month we will be blessed with a preggo announcement in the form on a donut from Jess. I’m putting dibs on a Christmas miracle announcement.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can we run a poll on which month we will be blessed with a preggo announcement in the form on a donut from Jess. I’m putting dibs on a Christmas miracle announcement.
I'll go for first week of the new year. January 2024

Being realistic, can they afford a baby. No wardrobes, deck had just been constructed, and they can't afford trays for the business. Can she afford to pay herself mat leave

Reactions: 2
12 weeks from today 😏 so the 21st of January or that week...or she'll hold off for a tacky valentines announcement 🙄
You’re giving her a lot of credit to assume she would wait the whole 12 weeks. We all know this bOsS bAbE finds any excuse she can to get out of working. There will be so many snappies of her lying in bed, forced to announce early because she’s soooo sick with morning sickness that she couldn’t possibly go into work 💫oN tHe ToOlS💫today.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol at her being sent a PR package including a competitor’s cookies and her having to tag them because it’s a hashtag ad! 😂😂

IMG_9351.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol at her being sent a PR package including a competitor’s cookies and her having to tag them because it’s a hashtag ad! 😂😂

View attachment 2539957
See Jess iya ain't no fan of your food.. her and her new mate Nicole ( your old friend) are now bff while you try cuddling up with edna.. thing is iya is friends with Sera aswell so seeing you tryna snuggle up with Sera aswell will prob have edna ditching you soon

Reactions: 2
The Ed&I Swim Pop up Event presents the ultimate ✨⭐BoUjEe BoSs witch⭐✨ colab

ED&I x JJBB

featuring
• Flappies & FiLLiEs
• Labias & LOnGbOiS
• Coochies & CuPPiEs
• and our Very Special Vanilla Vajayjay Frappuchino!
🍑🍩☕

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The Ed&I Swim Pop up Event presents the ultimate ✨⭐BoUjEe BoSs witch⭐✨ colab

ED&I x JJBB

featuring
• Flappies & FiLLiEs
• Labias & LOnGbOiS
• Coochies & CuPPiEs
• and our Very Special Vanilla Vajayjay Frappuchino!
🍑🍩☕
I've said it before but your comments always make my day 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I honestly thought Edna had more class than to pair with JJBB (and we all know Edna has zero class)
---
You’re giving her a lot of credit to assume she would wait the whole 12 weeks. We all know this bOsS bAbE finds any excuse she can to get out of working. There will be so many snappies of her lying in bed, forced to announce early because she’s soooo sick with morning sickness that she couldn’t possibly go into work 💫oN tHe ToOlS💫today.
Very true, TC me to presume she'd wait 😅 although in true BJ style she could just claim exhaustion from wOrKiNg SoOoOo HaRd

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've said it before but your comments always make my day 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I honestly thought Edna had more class than to pair with JJBB (and we all know Edna has zero class)
---

Very true, TC me to presume she'd wait 😅 although in true BJ style she could just claim exhaustion from wOrKiNg SoOoOo HaRd
Aaaww bAbEs! 🥰😘 thank you x hahaha.
I’m SO sick atm so this little snarky site brings a little bit of joy to my day!
Love you funny TCs! ❤

I do find it weird too…Edna seems to think of herself as much more “high class” and that she has a legitimate business…unlike Jess 🤷‍♀️
….guess she just likes getting her arse kissed and the fact that Jess will JUMP at the chance to offer her her products for free!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aaaww bAbEs! 🥰😘 thank you x hahaha.
I’m SO sick atm so this little snarky site brings a little bit of joy to my day!
Love you funny TCs! ❤

I do find it weird too…Edna seems to think of herself as much more “high class” and that she has a legitimate business…unlike Jess 🤷‍♀️
….guess she just likes getting her arse kissed and the fact that Jess will JUMP at the chance to offer her her products for free!
Very true! She knows she can use BJ at will, and uses it to her advantage
I'm dreading seeing photos of BJ in the flap exposing Edni Swim 🤢🤢🤢 we all know it's coming

Hope you get better soon! Glad to see your sickness is not affecting your ability to provide us with the funniest comments 🫶

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Very true! She knows she can use BJ at will, and uses it to her advantage
I'm dreading seeing photos of BJ in the flap exposing Edni Swim 🤢🤢🤢 we all know it's coming

Hope you get better soon! Glad to see your sickness is not affecting your ability to provide us with the funniest comments 🫶
Thank you!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻
All I can manage right now is lying in my bed scrollin and trollin! 🤣🤣

OMG YUCK! I hadn’t even thought about that! But you’re right pics are definitely coming!!
🤮🤮
…I’m sure Jay will be most pleased! 🫣🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.