Just Jess #3 Be careful what you wish for "Just Jess", the staff have resigned leaving her with the mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe some of the comments on the Briscoes page. Are people.sight impaired😳, do they not know what A REAL pavlova should look like🤷 It becomes an expensive recipe to end up with flat meringue🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't believe some of the comments on the Briscoes page. Are people.sight impaired😳, do they not know what A REAL pavlova should look like🤷 It becomes an expensive recipe to end up with flat meringue🤦
BUT IT IS PINK!!!! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is honestly just the most puzzling colab?!
I can’t understand WHY Briscoes decided to do an AIRFRYER partnership with a BAKERY?! 🤯🤔🧐🤨
Granted, I’m not a professional baker, so unqualified to say but I highly doubt any bakery has/uses an airfryer for anything??
What the f*ck else is she going to use it for?
…cmon Jess show us more amazing boujee uses for it! ….you won’t!….
Bet she’s done a Simon and it’s already sold off to someone else!

Reactions: 4
It is a bit suspicious that she never films the adding of the fruit/ingredients of these mixes, only the stirring at the end 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it just me or is the most unappetising box of beige tit ever 🤮
This is absolutely not a selfLESS gesture, it’s 100% a selFISH one!
She doesn’t “care” at all!
She’s just trying to suck up to✨⭐bEsTiE⭐✨ Sera Lynne and promote HER crappy business!
….and yes everything looks terrible! Absolutely leftovers that didn’t sell from how ever many days ago! 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
This is absolutely not a selfLESS gesture, it’s 100% a selFISH one!
She doesn’t “care” at all!
She’s just trying to suck up to✨⭐bEsTiE⭐✨ Sera Lynne and promote HER crappy business!
….and yes everything looks terrible! Absolutely leftovers that didn’t sell from how ever many days ago! 🤢
Should give them to the Black Caps to use as cricket balls, bet they are as hard as one
---
Awww bless what a well deserved gift for the queen of baking 😉

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Should give them to the Black Caps to use as cricket balls, bet they are as hard as one
---
Awww bless what a well deserved gift for the queen of baking 😉
What she gave Sera Lynne vs what she received from her! ….yup TOTALLY equal! 🙄🙄
Also, anyone else find their “colab” weird?
Like isn’t TDS supposed to be “luxury” “elevated” “high class” etc etc?? …why would you want to be associated with gross donuts??
Who would want people getting their greasy, icing covered hands all over the jewellery they’re trying on?? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
What she gave Sera Lynne vs what she received from her! ….yup TOTALLY equal! 🙄🙄
Also, anyone else find their “colab” weird?
Like isn’t TDS supposed to be “luxury” “elevated” “high class” etc etc?? …why would you want to be associated with gross donuts??
Who would want people getting their greasy, icing covered hands all over the jewellery they’re trying on?? 🤷‍♀️
Yep, colour me confused

Reactions: 3
So funny how jess is trying to act like she's bff with Sera so she can get jewlery.... mate your not bff... she's more bff with your old mate Nicole... who actualy put in for her bday present now that new bowl thing Sera was given today! Jess your only there this weekend to provide the food and maybe give her some new followers and we're only at her birthday for the cake... if you were bff I'm sure you would have put in for that cap for her birthday 😆😆😆

Jay hide your credit card this weekend! You bet she will use his money

Reactions: 3
We all know BJ is DYING to be in Sera's inner circle, she comes across as the little sister that's been made to tag along and the big sister (Sera) just grits her teeth and bares it so she doesn't get in trouble from mum 🤣
BJ has the biggest pick me energy I've ever seen, she would have offered the coffee and donuts free and basically given Sera no option but to agree 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Also… gross!🤢
This isn’t self sufficient
✨⭐WoMeN eMpOwErMeNt⭐✨
and ✨⭐BoSs witch eNeRgY⭐✨ Jess!
It’s hideous gold digger, pampered princess behaviour! 😡

View attachment 2532276
I think she just showed her true colours. That's so tacky - (Watch your inheritance, Jay) - Like Donuts at a Diamond Shop opening. Who wants a hulking big, drippy donut, which is hard to hold, and eat politely. Can't believe with all the effort Sera went to for a high class opening, there's coffee and donuts on offer🤦 maybe BJ offered and she couldn't refuse seeing as they are "besties"

Petite cupcakes or macarons with a housemade decoration of cachous and piping, can be eaten easily, arent greasy, and fit the aesthetic of a Diamond Shop opening.

The idea of coffee and donuts is giving off food truck vibes. Not something high class and quality.

Will be interesting to see what they look like. Maybe tonight BJ will get back on the tools and go for mini donuts, after reading here 🤣, that's still a no🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she just showed her true colours. That's so tacky - (Watch your inheritance, Jay) - Like Donuts at a Diamond Shop opening. Who wants a hulking big, drippy donut, which is hard to hold, and eat politely. Can't believe with all the effort Sera went to for a high class opening, there's coffee and donuts on offer🤦 maybe BJ offered and she couldn't refuse seeing as they are "besties"

Petite cupcakes or macarons with a housemade decoration of cachous and piping, can be eaten easily, arent greasy, and fit the aesthetic of a Diamond Shop opening.

The idea of coffee and donuts is giving off food truck vibes. Not something high class and quality.

Will be interesting to see what they look like. Maybe tonight BJ will get back on the tools and go for mini donuts, after reading here 🤣, that's still a no🤷
When I think Diamonds, I think canapés and bubbles 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.