Just Jess #2 Boujee Jess, Don’t you know I’M the face of MY BRAND, sells donuts covered in dog hair & san

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know math isn't your strongest point hun, but the second half of this year started in June... not August. So not much of a "mission"
There she is with that heinous laptop again 🙄 she must be so proud of it!

Shes in denial that we're already in August, as it means she's had the new shop for 6mths and still absolutely nothing has been done with it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There she is with that heinous laptop again 🙄 she must be so proud of it!

Shes in denial that we're already in August, as it means she's had the new shop for 6mths and still absolutely nothing has been done with it

Just over 4 months till Christmas... are they going to stay open this holiday period seen the new shop will be opening so late 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The latest installment of the JJBB road to opening has just dropped.

What is it with influencers who think crying in a reel is appropriate, and influencers who are driving whilst looking at their phone recording their piece to camera. One is just plain embarrassing, the other busy plain dangerous. And filming a video in dark glasses, remove them, don't drive, then we see the real Jess

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9

What is it with influencers who think crying in a reel is appropriate, and influencers who are driving whilst looking at their phone recording their piece to camera. One is just plain embarrassing, the other busy plain dangerous. And filming a video in dark glasses, remove them, don't drive, then we see the real Jess

That annoying squeak she does is sooooo annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Are people (not us obviously 😂) ACTUALLY interested in this BTS ✨⭐cOnTeNt⭐✨?? It’s full of her waaahing on, driving dangerously and swearing! #supesprofesh 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are people (not us obviously 😂) ACTUALLY interested in this BTS ✨⭐cOnTeNt⭐✨?? It’s full of her waaahing on, driving dangerously and swearing! #supesprofesh 🙄🙄
She's prob only doing them and is only up to April as she has no content of the new place as nothings been done 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The outfit she wore to pick up the keys 🙄 that's not screaming ✨️BoSs witch✨️ it's screaming Hunters Plaza corner

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Look jess this is what REAL and FRESH buisness' do! Get up early and make there product... not use frozen cookies from the freezer!! The simplest of baking and prob the quickest and you make yours in advance and freeze.... then when your low on stock can't even put some more in oven so you have products 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I set my cookies in the freezer, does that make me a bad baker 😅

it’s kinda common for certain types to do it to firm up the butter content so you don’t end up with a thin crisp cookie

brooki bakes def does it too

I set my cookies in the freezer, does that make me a bad baker 😅

it’s kinda common for certain types to do it to firm up the butter content so you don’t end up with a thin crisp cookie

brooki bakes def does it too
Yea I totally agree with that but jess isn't setting them in the freezer they to do them in bulk and freeze them all in containers for convenience on open days that's more where I am coming from.

I understand freezing them for Butter content or to keep shape

• Wow
  • Sick
Remind me again why she thinks we give a tit about this stagnant "HQ"? And why is she swearing all through reels posted on her business page? Homegirl has not an ounce of decorum. Pure trash.

• Heart
  • Sick
Linking to the TradeMe listing again I see…clearly had SooOoOoOoOo many people, sorry FEMALES, wanting to apply aye Jess?!

• Haha
Linking to the TradeMe listing again I see…clearly had SooOoOoOoOo many people, sorry FEMALES, wanting to apply aye Jess?!
But look at the hours. I wonder why only until 1000 on a Sunday. Still wrong she is only advertising for females, $25 an hour, and there's no way to contact her prior to giving her all your private details

So glad she said their skills only had to amount to basic buttercream, and decorating. Imagine if she got a really talented baker🤷

She still needs to proof read, and if she's offering a contract term she must explain why. Knowing Jess and her dubious practices, at the end of the term, she'll find a way to say they can no longer continue.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Is she going to copy whipped and do a cookie box?
And send them off in pink courier bags eeeeeeeee🤣
That pink cardy gives me serious dog fur, Staphylococcus vibes. She doesn't change into a work uniform, what ever is on the dogs, her car seats, is now aerosolized into the bakery environment🤢

• Sick
We must have needed that week away as someone has clearly left if jess is baking today... " how till I work at the shop and build my new shop EmPIRe"
Hahaha shame jess welcome to the rel world of a buisness owner!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.