Just Jess #2 Boujee Jess, Don’t you know I’M the face of MY BRAND, sells donuts covered in dog hair & san

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dad does look a lot like Jay 😅
---

---
While scrolling for a photo of DadJay, how much better does she look just a couple of years ago?!?!?! Such a huge difference, so much more natural, she's declined so much since then 🤯

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her dad does look a lot like Jay 😅
---

---
While scrolling for a photo of DadJay, how much better does she look just a couple of years ago?!?!?! Such a huge difference, so much more natural, she's declined so much since then 🤯
Aw that’s pretty sad, they both actually look genuinely happy in the one where they’re together smiling! …now all their pics look so obviously forced and miserable…

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Aw that’s pretty sad, they both actually look genuinely happy in the one where they’re together smiling! …now all their pics look so obviously forced and miserable…
There are TONS of photos of him genuinely smiling back around when they got married. Now he looks as miserable as Mark from LFYD. Influencer husbo life must really be the pits.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I love skiing so I love when influencers put their vids up of them skiing haha it cracked me up though that one she put up the other day and all you can see is her face and not really the actual skiing 😅

also were her and Jay high school sweethearts? They seem so opposite; him kinda bogan, her with princess high maintenance vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like Jess has had a mental breakdown or fighting with hubby 🤔 from saying she needs to stay home for work to then jetting off to her parents without hubby. Seems all so strange.. She has a lot of time on her hands for someone who is opening a ✨️new shop✨️ soon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The lifestyle change (and priority shifts?) from high school to now must be mad for Jay to wrap his head around.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I feel like Jess has had a mental breakdown or fighting with hubby 🤔 from saying she needs to stay home for work to then jetting off to her parents without hubby. Seems all so strange.. She has a lot of time on her hands for someone who is opening a ✨️new shop✨️ soon
You know I would wish a mental breakdown on anyone but the least she could do is step back from SM and take a break and look at her life priorities, rather than presenting a facade that her life is perfect no matter what

Reactions: 7
You know I would wish a mental breakdown on anyone but the least she could do is step back from SM and take a break and look at her life priorities, rather than presenting a facade that her life is perfect no matter what
When you look at her early posts she seemed so natural. Loved her dark hair. She was far more genuine and unpretentious. But the image she is now trying to portray is like a role she is so out of her depth playing. (The bake show evidenced this on a professional level)

There's nothing wrong with wanting to have "the best", but you have to look at what you need to do to achieve this. (Constantly copying other successful business' and desired friends wont last, especially if you don't have the finances), you need a tagline which is you, and will grow with you, will identify you as a believable, desirable venture. When you aren't true to yourself (and even your customers) you are easily outed as fake. Friends posting 5* reviews is a great example.

That's exactly it, a facade that is easily seen through.

Reactions: 6
After she has a day to recover, a massage, new nails and filler, then she'll be ready to work on Friday, just in time for the weekend
But CERTAINLY NOT in the bakery because she’ll have soOOooOoOo much admin/emails to catch up on! 🫠🫠🥴
I hope she’s missed some really cool event RSVP deadlines while she’s been away and not checking her emails lol 🤣🤣

• Haha
Jess is going to be sooo dark that edna is going to queenstown 🤣
Hahaha she’ll be fuming! 😤
…it’s bound to be #spon too! 😂😂
But see Jess she’s only going for two nights though, because, you know she has a SUCCESSFUL business to get back and run! 😜
IMG_8847.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Look jess this is what REAL and FRESH buisness' do! Get up early and make there product... not use frozen cookies from the freezer!! The simplest of baking and prob the quickest and you make yours in advance and freeze.... then when your low on stock can't even put some more in oven so you have products 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Jess “there’s a 4:10…in…the morning?!? 🤯🤯

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.