Just Jess #2 Boujee Jess, Don’t you know I’M the face of MY BRAND, sells donuts covered in dog hair & san

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well blow me down! Maybe he got the frantic call this morning to drop everything and hurry down so she can get a post with him for those bored sahm tattle girlies... or maybe it's a banked photo from last time they were down 🤣 I refuse to believe she chose not to set the tripod up for a photo last night of them kissing by the fire at the place they got married. Or her ring finger next to his. She's far too predictable and we all know we would have had those shots if he was there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well blow me down! Maybe he got the frantic call this morning to drop everything and hurry down so she can get a post with him for those bored sahm tattle girlies... or maybe it's a banked photo from last time they were down 🤣 I refuse to believe she chose not to set the tripod up for a photo last night of them kissing by the fire at the place they got married. Or her ring finger next to his. She's far too predictable and we all know we would have had those shots if he was there.
If he had been there she'd have shown us.

100% he's not been there.

But now she's enforced their wedding vowels - I can imagine the phone call - "jay bae, you have to get down here, it's so embarrassing, remember, you said you would be the best you can for me, now be that man, drive down so I can show those tattle TCs how much we are in love, we'll just pretend you needed time away from the gram like Maria, but you've been here all the time, got it? Do what I tell you. "

Interesting she sent a picture to her friend, but no Jay bae in it🤔 and not much snow

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you want to see what an actual real bakery business owner looks like and the kinda hard work they put in, check out Brooki in Brisbane. The comparison to JJBB is just insane

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If you want to see what an actual real bakery business owner looks like and the kinda hard work they put in, check out Brooki in Brisbane. The comparison to JJBB is just insane
I’m waiting for the day she ships to nz

I see whipped is doing something similar so I’ll give them a go anyhow

this is how you make the most of a trend.

jump at the start not when it’s exhausted

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Brooki Bakery is so impressive.👏👏 BJ could do alot to learn from them. The difference is, one is a real baker, the other is pretending to be a baker, but secretly wishing she was a real, high powered boss. She is effectively fangirling another Kiwi entrepreneur and tries to emulate her, which the business can't sustain, evidenced by what she pays her real bakers The proof is in the baking

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Brooki Bakery is so impressive.👏👏 BJ could do alot to learn from them. The difference is, one is a real baker, the other is pretending to be a baker, but secretly wishing she was a real, high powered boss. She is effectively fangirling another Kiwi entrepreneur and tries to emulate her, which the business can't sustain, evidenced by what she pays her real bakers The proof is in the baking
Could I start a give a little to get to Brisbane to get a cookie

I’ll bring you back one if you donate 🤣

maybe I’ll start a pateron

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see The Caker is now closing her K Road premises… all these smart, financially savvy businesswomen making sound financial decisions to downsize, and focus on certain lucrative areas of their businesses lately - unlike Jess who is trying to expand and build that ✨⭐EmPiRe⭐✨ WAAAAY before she’s ready!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.