Just Jess #2 Boujee Jess, Don’t you know I’M the face of MY BRAND, sells donuts covered in dog hair & san

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s totally there by herself! Cringe having to set her phone up to take the bikini pic and posting about them getting married 4 years ago…without him there! 🫠🫠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Omg seeing that ring pic just reminded me that SHE MADE JAY PAY TO GET HER ENGAGEMENT RING COMPLETELY REDONE BECAUSE HER ORIGINAL ONE DIDNT FIT HER NEW AESTHETIC. Sorry for the caps but omg that's stirred up some old hatred for the mole. She really is a witch.
Why do these fuckwits think we want to see them in their bikinis? We. Don't. Give. A. duck.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s totally there by herself! Cringe having to set her phone up to take the bikini pic and posting about them getting married 4 years ago…without him there! 🫠🫠
Hahaha totaly is we haven't seen one pik of him and usually when they are somewhere she drags him into a photo or sets up the camera ( even at mitre 10 😅) poor budget beige witch needed a holiday just for herself before she has to work 9898979789 days because someone is leaving 🤣🤣🤣.

Imagine being a owner never working trying to open a new shop not having anything done in there after 7 months and has staff leaving so takes themselves on holiday cause there going to be sooo hard done by. God help her when she has children she will prob be the female equivalent of christian

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But how many pics did she have to go through to find "the one".

What a sad life, going away by yourself because you are entitled (to), reminiscing about getting married (all by yourself). She could have saved that $ and put it towards her business. I'm guessing she'll be hard out begging for freebies on her return. She's not a BB she's a wannabe

• Haha
Jay is working like a normal person while Jess is reminiscing about getting her ring upgrade and also thinking how lucky Jay is. She has a wedding vows vid on her Insta and he’s saying he promises he will keep trying to be better
like almost apologetic, sad really

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Wounder how many staff members actually have there food handling cert at jess's shops. I'm guessing she dosnt have one but would be interesting to know. I know in hospo if you don't previously have it your boss usually pays for you to go get it as a certain amount need it in the work place

Reactions: 5
Jay is working like a normal person while Jess is reminiscing about getting her ring upgrade and also thinking how lucky Jay is. She has a wedding vows vid on her Insta and he’s saying he promises he will keep trying to be better
like almost apologetic, sad really
Even at their wedding he looked so sad. Promising to do better, that's something you tell your mum when you didn't work hard enough at something, not a wedding vow

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Even at their wedding he looked so sad. Promising to do better, that's something you tell your mum when you didn't work hard enough at something, not a wedding vow
Yep, he was sad with her far before his dad died. It's like she sucks the soul from him

• Sad
  • Heart
Sooooo when do we think she’ll be “back on the tools” ? 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Girlfriend deserves this break! She’s been working NON STOP don’t forget!
✨⭐#HuStLiNgHaRd #BoSsBiTcH #EmPiRe⭐✨
🙄🙄

She will 100% say in a few weeks...let's be honest prob more days that she hasn't had a day off in sooo0o0o0o0 long!

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh to be a fly on the wall at her house lol. I think people who share about how in love and perfect their relationship is on social media aren't actually that happy.. he always looks miserable, all their 'special moments' she captures are all staged. She's self absorbed AF and I bet he can see it.

Reactions: 10
Oh to be a fly on the wall at her house lol. I think people who share about how in love and perfect their relationship is on social media aren't actually that happy.. he always looks miserable, all their 'special moments' she captures are all staged. She's self absorbed AF and I bet he can see it.
That's where it's a real worry if she is using his inheritance to finance her boujee bakery. Can only hope they're either got a prenup, she's treating the money as a business loan and will pay him back with interest, or he hasn't actually invested🤣🤣

100% this. Couples that are *actually* happy don't feel the need to flaunt their relationship by staging PDA videos. A simple birthday or anniversary post usually suffices. Imagine ruining any nice connection moment by having to document it. My husband would have a conniption if we were out to dinner and I set my phone up and told him to kiss me for a video so my insta followers could see we're in love 🤣
It screams of trying to convince yourself you're in a happy relationship.

Edited to add: Jay doesn't seem the type that enjoys social media attention. He doesn't use his Instagram, and he doesn't comment on her posts. I can imagine he must feel pretty damn uncomfortable about it all. Which makes it even more sad that she's forcing him to create these kinds of videos.

The one that will forever get me is the one with the dogs after she went to aussie 🤣 just so cringe all round. Oh or the one of her fake laughing at the wedding recently 🤣
I can just imagine her giving herself head pats when she uploads them thinking she's done a great job of keeping up a happy relationship appearance 😅
---
ALSO. Assuming Jay was supposed to go on holiday with her to QT, does anyone else find it extremely weird he's not with her in Ohakune? 🤔 because he would have time off work already for QT....... maybe there is the reason QT was canceled? Could be trouble in fake paradise. Would explain why she's gone to see her parents too, for comfort...
---
Cue more fake lovey dovey 'reunion' videos very soon after she reads this......

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
100% this. Couples that are *actually* happy don't feel the need to flaunt their relationship by staging PDA videos. A simple birthday or anniversary post usually suffices. Imagine ruining any nice connection moment by having to document it. My husband would have a conniption if we were out to dinner and I set my phone up and told him to kiss me for a video so my insta followers could see we're in love 🤣
It screams of trying to convince yourself you're in a happy relationship.

Edited to add: Jay doesn't seem the type that enjoys social media attention. He doesn't use his Instagram, and he doesn't comment on her posts. I can imagine he must feel pretty damn uncomfortable about it all. Which makes it even more sad that she's forcing him to create these kinds of videos.

The one that will forever get me is the one with the dogs after she went to aussie 🤣 just so cringe all round. Oh or the one of her fake laughing at the wedding recently 🤣
I can just imagine her giving herself head pats when she uploads them thinking she's done a great job of keeping up a happy relationship appearance 😅
---
ALSO. Assuming Jay was supposed to go on holiday with her to QT, does anyone else find it extremely weird he's not with her in Ohakune? 🤔 because he would have time off work already for QT....... maybe there is the reason QT was canceled? Could be trouble in fake paradise. Would explain why she's gone to see her parents too, for comfort...
---
Cue more fake lovey dovey 'reunion' videos very soon after she reads this......

All so true!! I deff think there is trouble I paradise! If he was there we would have seen as she would of documented "how happy" they were where they got married! He's deff not there. Hope he's seen her for what she is, and that is a good point he would have taken time off for QT. He's prob over how she says she's so hard done by always needing time off and sees how much he does compared to her
---
Deffinitly believe queenstown wasn't even booked and she was hinting for freebies now .. if you couldn't make it the first 2 days you would cancel/rearrange those first 2 days and keep the rest of trip if you had booked something as you wouldn't loose as much money as you would if you booked and canceled whole trip compared to 2 days. Now she's in ohukune where it's free cus of her parents she clearly wanted a free holiday and to get away from auk

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.