Just Jess #2 Boujee Jess, Don’t you know I’M the face of MY BRAND, sells donuts covered in dog hair & san

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the shittest baby shower . Jess would be so pissed if someone did that for her
My thoughts exactly! God help whoever is tasked with hosting hers 🥴 …they best start planning now to make it the most OTT extravaganza! 🫠🫠🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just thought..I wonder if beige boring budget witch hadn't actually booked queenstown and was tryna to hint at freebies from places that did it the last 2 times for her and no one did so she had to go ohukune.. she said they couldn't go away no miraculously they can 🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just thought..I wonder if beige boring budget witch hadn't actually booked queenstown and was tryna to hint at freebies from places that did it the last 2 times for her and no one did so she had to go ohukune.. she said they couldn't go away no miraculously they can 🤔🤔🤔
I did entertain the idea of the trip actually not being booked, and this makes a lot of sense 🤯🤯

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think you guys are on the right track there. Because why did she plan a baby shower when she wasn't going to be there? And how did they cancel it all at such short notice?
You guys are so good.👏👏👏 I would never have thought this, but it looks like everything has fallen into place.
So "advertising" her intending Qtown holiday was a hint for freebies, gifted everything🤢 .

She would have been moaning about losing her deposits (potentially everything), canceling that late.
That baby shower wasn't up to par, it looked a cobbled together embarrassment, and now she's skiing (and not working).

How to lose any respect for an influencer, observe them in the "wild", and when they behave like this🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That chick whose baby shower it was is besties with Michelle Shamanski who maybe was gonna host it at Soul (LOL) but then fked off to Australia. So I’m guessing Jess was backup bestie which is why she did such a half assed job at the last minute

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She bloody wishes she was all of those things!

I find it sooo interesting that she said there would be NO holidays rest of year because of new shop, yet she has gone on holiday... you havnt even built or done anything in there and you feel you need a break.... most she's done in there is photo shoots. How's she going to cope when they do set it up

Honestly, that previous thread. Thinking Alice could play Cersei? Laughable! That role is complex and nuanced. Lena Headey did all sorts of things with her face and voice that Alice wouldn’t even think to do.

Playing Cersei requires talent, depth and sex appeal, which Alice and her bleep don’t have.

Don’t even get me started on the Kathy Bates and Glenn Close comparison. 😂😂

I do think she’s large, empty and wooden enough to play the horse in Troy, though.
---
Sorry guys that previous post was on totally the wrong thread!!! Have requested a mod delete 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Honestly, that previous thread. Thinking Alice could play Cersei? Laughable! That role is complex and nuanced. Lena Headey did all sorts of things with her face and voice that Alice wouldn’t even think to do.

Playing Cersei requires talent, depth and sex appeal, which Alice and her bleep don’t have.

Don’t even get me started on the Kathy Bates and Glenn Close comparison. 😂😂

I do think she’s large, empty and wooden enough to play the horse in Troy, though.
---
Sorry guys that previous post was on totally the wrong thread!!! Have requested a mod delete 😂

Haha don't worry easy to do! We don't get grumpy about it like the influencer thread ppl 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Have you guys seen this? I almost peed myself over the barbie line
Management companies should be held accountable for misrepresentation of their clients. Its just like lying on a CV.

She isn't a competent baker, that's evidenced by the cakes she posts, and definitely half baked - that review where the cake was raw in the middle confirmed that.

Have they spoken with previous clients, the ones she never followed up with review posts as she was required to. Have they viewed some of her posts where it looks like she just can't be bothered talking about the product, the compete lack of knowledge, and the swearing - so unprofessional.

Feminist edge🤦 women fought so long for equal rights. BJ has no qualms using her body to sell, that's not feminism, that's tacky. She should look at the photos of Edna at a recent Barbie party, total elegance, JB went to the Lizzo/Maybelline promotion in exercise gear. Says a lot. BJ needs an image which will sustain her into her 30/40s. That's not barbie.

• Heart
Haha don't worry easy to do! We don't get grumpy about it like the influencer thread ppl 🤣🤣
Haha thank you, you guys are excellent here. You’re so “elegant, engaging and fun”, unlike Jess!
I wonder how many thousands she’s already spent on concrete box rent so far as she “elegantly” dances around in frilly dresses…

• Heart
Haha thank you, you guys are excellent here. You’re so “elegant, engaging and fun”, unlike Jess!
I wonder how many thousands she’s already spent on concrete box rent so far as she “elegantly” dances around in frilly dresses…
It really is just nuts that she was filming her "BoSs BaBeS pOv" (🤮) in Feb and we are now in Aug and she's still not in there... haemorraghing money left right and centre seems to be the aim of her game.

• Heart
  • Wow
My theory, BJ is away on a holiday for one. Where's Jay? That mulled wine looks very lonely.
Did she have a hissy fit and go away (to mum and dad's) because she is "entitled" to a holiday with all the hard work she's been putting in. Put the $ into your business, reap the rewards later. That concrete warehouse with the good lighting can't be paying it's way.

Interesting, she was never credited with arranging that sad baby shower. Did BJ, after not getting her sponsored Qtown jaunt inflict herself and the old fruit, cuppies and fugly cake on the group, Which someone else had arranged. No show without Punch🤷

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
My theory, BJ is away on a holiday for one. Where's Jay? That mulled wine looks very lonely.
Did she have a hissy fit and go away (to mum and dad's) because she is "entitled" to a holiday with all the hard work she's been putting in. Put the $ into your business, reap the rewards later. That concrete warehouse with the good lighting can't be paying it's way.

Interesting, she was never credited with arranging that sad baby shower. Did BJ, after not getting her sponsored Qtown jaunt inflict herself and the old fruit, cuppies and fugly cake on the group, Which someone else had arranged. No show without Punch🤷
Wondering exact same bet jay has been working. Only SHE is allowed and "needs" a holiday. Hope I'd that's the case he is enjoying the alone time and break from her. Bet she won't be back to "work" tmw... weekends up jess!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.