Just Jess #2 Boujee Jess, Don’t you know I’M the face of MY BRAND, sells donuts covered in dog hair & san

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Hi Jess this is Kim K’s NZ PR rep and she is flying over in her PJ tonight and wants to personally thank you for your unsolicited skims ad. Please be standing outside JJBB HQ with all your staff tomorrow at 3am”

“what was that? You are only open 10ish to1ish? And you are only there in person between 12:59:06pm and 12:59:12pm? Oh well fk off then”
This actually made me laugh out loud 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Hi Jess this is Kim K’s NZ PR rep and she is flying over in her PJ tonight and wants to personally thank you for your unsolicited skims ad. Please be standing outside JJBB HQ with all your staff tomorrow at 3am”

“what was that? You are only open 10ish to1ish? And you are only there in person between 12:59:06pm and 12:59:12pm? Oh well fk off then”
Dying!

Blink and you'll miss her appearance at her own shops!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Too many influencers get away with this dodgy work. ASA needs the ability to fine. Hit them where it hurts - their greedy place. Why doesn't her management company pull her up🤷 they are getting their cut, what would they care.

I'll give BJ 10/10 for showing her real side. So many influencers pretend cellulite and lumpy bumpy skin (which most of us have) doesn't exist. This is the first time I've seen BJ show what she really looks like👏👏,
She has a great bod (obvs not a body that tastes her own baking though 👀) and if I looked like that I’d be showing myself off too, but what’s the point of the pictures 😂
If it’s advertising it’s not clear.

And as someone else said: is this warehouse just for taking photos cos that’s what it looks like at this point 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She has a great bod (obvs not a body that tastes her own baking though 👀) and if I looked like that I’d be showing myself off too, but what’s the point of the pictures 😂
If it’s advertising it’s not clear.

And as someone else said: is this warehouse just for taking photos cos that’s what it looks like at this point 🤷🏼‍♀️
She's probably realised her business skills are horse tit so she's decided to use the warehouse for 'modeling' shoots as long as she can since having a decent body is the only thing she has to offer the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's probably realised her business skills are horse tit so she's decided to use the warehouse for 'modeling' shoots as long as she can since having a decent body is the only thing she has to offer the world.
Oh to be a fly on the wall!
I hope her husband hasn’t used his inheritance. I also hope he’s not hanging onto the relationship out of fear that he won’t find someone “better”.
I know what tradies are like when it comes to their partners and egging from their mates.
Have they been together long?

Reactions: 4
Oh to be a fly on the wall!
I hope her husband hasn’t used his inheritance. I also hope he’s not hanging onto the relationship out of fear that he won’t find someone “better”.
I know what tradies are like when it comes to their partners and egging from their mates.
Have they been together long?
Since high school

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

Oooooh so thaaaaats why she cancelled her Queenstown trip! 😂😂🫠🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5

SEE! We’re bloody HILARIOUS over here 🤣🤣 everyone over in the NZ thread complaining about so much Jess chat/the ones who say they miss it, really are missing out!! 😂😂

……soooo not working again today then…🙄🙄 why am I not even the slightest bit surprised

• Heart
  • Haha
Lol Jess hired a concrete room for the bBy shower...why didn't she just use her concrete empty shop? 😅 legit same floor and concrete walls 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thats where that other dodgy baker bernadebt runs her icing and baking classes. Doesn't look the most exciting of venues for a shower. Looks very last minute planned, considering BJ was meant to be in Qtown

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thats where that other dodgy baker bernadebt runs her icing and baking classes. Doesn't look the most exciting of venues for a shower. Looks very last minute planned, considering BJ was meant to be in Qtown
Those flowers look really old too…Jess’ sloppy 2nds? 🤔 bunch of last minute crap she could find at Kmart for decorations and (probably) old JJBB food…real nice effort for your “bestie” 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
SEE! We’re bloody HILARIOUS over here 🤣🤣 everyone over in the NZ thread complaining about so much Jess chat/the ones who say they miss it, really are missing out!! 😂😂

……soooo not working again today then…🙄🙄 why am I not even the slightest bit surprised
Nope not working. In fact I spied her at the mall getting maccas 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Those flowers look really old too…Jess’ sloppy 2nds? 🤔 bunch of last minute crap she could find at Kmart for decorations and (probably) old JJBB food…real nice effort for your “bestie” 🙄🙄

Looks like the shittest baby shower . Jess would be so pissed if someone did that for her

• Haha
  • Heart
She not boujee she budget
---
Compare the party she did for her own birthday this year compared to this.. so sad
Only budget when it comes to her friends, the ones she claims she loves so much... yet was willing to drop thousands on a QT trip.... Definitely not up to her friends standards let alone her own
---
All jokes aside though, I really feel sorry for that fruit. It's well past its use by date.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm.wondering if that cake was a "fall through" cake from the weekend, and those cupcakes have been sitting round a while (the hundreds and thousands have bled in the icing). Why only show a few cupcakes, were they the ones who didn't sell from the day before too. And the fruit, there's better fruit in the freebie box for children at the supermarket. Probably raided her own fruit bowl

I get the impression BJ likes to force her "talent" on "friends", "I'll make you a cake bae, I do such an awesome job, I have a business🤣 just consider that my present to you bestie" ok.

Cheap way of getting out of buying an actual present. (Spending $ on some one other than herself) Problem is the skill and the finished product(s) are totally inept. And the recipient is never going to give her real feedback😥

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.