Just Jess #2 Boujee Jess, Don’t you know I’M the face of MY BRAND, sells donuts covered in dog hair & san

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a JJBB HQ update where she’s in the car and she literally says, feels like a real boss moment when I’m at Pilates on a Monday while my team are working but also feels like a boss when she’s having a meeting with the landlord 😳
Half a braincell this girl

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Doe Donuts hygiene practices vs JJBB
• Staff ACTUALLY cleaning
• Wearing CLEAN aprons
• Enclosed toed footwear appropriate for a kitchen setting
• Wearing hair tied up and either a headband or hat to keep off face
…..ya know just standard industry practices!! 🙄🙄🙄
IMG_8759.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Are we trying to pretend skims contacted us to do a ad? 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Did she just rent this warehouse for photo shoots that's the only thing happening there!
✨⭐To Do LiST: tHe MoSt⭐✨
….🥴😬😬😬 omg why is she SO EMBARRASSING!!
Looool Skims spon? Suuuuure Jess! 😂 I mean well done for putting #ad for Kennedy’s business - lord knows he NEVER does! but what is this content?? #model 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Did she just rent this warehouse for photo shoots that's the only thing happening there!
Also it’s so sneaky to not specify what the #ad is for (these iNfLuEnZaS know the ASA Rules, it p*sses me off so much! 😡) …because it should be for the flowers and sunglasses as well. And really her own business too! 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
✨⭐To Do LiST: tHe MoSt⭐✨
….🥴😬😬😬 omg why is she SO EMBARRASSING!!
Looool Skims spon? Suuuuure Jess! 😂 I mean well done for putting #ad for Kennedy’s business - lord knows he NEVER does! but what is this content?? #model 🤦🏼‍♀️
---

Also it’s so sneaky to not specify what the #ad is for (these iNfLuEnZaS know the ASA Rules, it p*sses me off so much! 😡) …because it should be for the flowers and sunglasses as well. And really her own business too! 😡
Too many influencers get away with this dodgy work. ASA needs the ability to fine. Hit them where it hurts - their greedy place. Why doesn't her management company pull her up🤷 they are getting their cut, what would they care.

I'll give BJ 10/10 for showing her real side. So many influencers pretend cellulite and lumpy bumpy skin (which most of us have) doesn't exist. This is the first time I've seen BJ show what she really looks like👏👏,

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Hahahaha omg the concrete money pit modelling agency
Client: Jess
Model: Jess
😂😂

so she cancelled her Queenstown trip to get her hair done and pay Kennedy to take more pics of her?if I was jay I would be serving her divorce papers. Lol q
---
Looks like bossy witch not boss witch… caption this
---
“Jay get me Kim K on the phone NOW! I’ve just done her a huge favour and mOdELLed Skims on my pages!”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Im wondering if that's her new warehouse, BB shop, and she did a big filming session. Not much happening there, so plenty of room.

Shes meant to be in Q'town this weekend, obviously not done a full days work today, had to get pilates in. Hope her staff are well paid for any extra work they might have to do, oh wait, we know what they get paid. Be interested to know what a boujee boss pays herself, has to be more than $25 plus quarterly incentives🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im wondering if that's her new warehouse, BB shop, and she did a big filming session. Not much happening there, so plenty of room.

Shes meant to be in Q'town this weekend, obviously not done a full days work today, had to get pilates in. Hope her staff are well paid for any extra work they might have to do, oh wait, we know what they get paid. Be interested to know what a boujee boss pays herself, has to be more than $25 plus quarterly incentives🤷
Funny how she cancels the queenstown trip due to issues with work, yet can't put in any time at said work 🤔 (and yes BJ I see you ticked off work on stories but there are no receipts - your hand is most definitely not spinning those cakes - so without receipts we refuse to believe you did ACTUAL work)

• Haha
Funny how she cancels the queenstown trip due to issues with work, yet can't put in any time at said work 🤔 (and yes BJ I see you ticked off work on stories but there are no receipts - your hand is most definitely not spinning those cakes - so without receipts we refuse to believe you did ACTUAL work)
And the wrong nails. She went to her sisters to see her neice and nephew so what was the real deal with canceling queenstown?

Reactions: 2
And the wrong nails. She went to her sisters to see her neice and nephew so what was the real deal with canceling queenstown?
Came at the same time she posted that advert on TM for a new baker. Perfect time to leave for maximal effect. Or, maybe BJ read here and realised she could put the cost of the QTown trip into the business instead of withdrawals from the inheritance of Jay. But I guess canceling that late, there'd be penalties to pay.

Reactions: 2
So how the F could she have been doing this if she was going to queenstown this weekend? 🤔🤔 or is it a quick decision to do it so she dosnt have to "work" tomorow
What the hell?! That is so bizarre!
Hosting a shower is not a spur of the moment thing! ESPECIALLY if it’s for your “bestie” ! ….something so weird about this whole QT trip!
Also I know there was “work” on her list today but she definitely wasn’t in either store so what was the work drama that meant she couldn’t go away…because she certainly wasn’t there covering someone who quit 🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
What the hell?! That is so bizarre!
Hosting a shower is not a spur of the moment thing! ESPECIALLY if it’s for your “bestie” ! ….something so weird about this whole QT trip!
Also I know there was “work” on her list today but she definitely wasn’t in either store so what was the work drama that meant she couldn’t go away…because she certainly wasn’t there covering someone who quit 🤔🤔🤔
There's definitely something fishy going on for sure! So bleeping WEIRD
---
God we need someone on the inside to spill the tea 👀

• Heart
“Hi Jess this is Kim K’s NZ PR rep and she is flying over in her PJ tonight and wants to personally thank you for your unsolicited skims ad. Please be standing outside JJBB HQ with all your staff tomorrow at 3am”

“what was that? You are only open 10ish to1ish? And you are only there in person between 12:59:06pm and 12:59:12pm? Oh well fk off then”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Hi Jess this is Kim K’s NZ PR rep and she is flying over in her PJ tonight and wants to personally thank you for your unsolicited skims ad. Please be standing outside JJBB HQ with all your staff tomorrow at 3am”

“what was that? You are only open 10ish to1ish? And you are only there in person between 12:59:06pm and 12:59:12pm? Oh well fk off then”

That is goooooooollldd ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.