Just Jess #2 Boujee Jess, Don’t you know I’M the face of MY BRAND, sells donuts covered in dog hair & san

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on friends! We’ve GOT to have a mole in the group??! Spill the 🫖 she won’t find out who you are!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
YES I get that feeling 😅
Omg, does that mean she really has to be a boss? Stepping up, doing the extras hours, working on the "tools" to keep the business running.

It's a wonder we didn't hear the tanty when she found out she had to cancel HER holiday, after working SO hard this year without a real break. Sadly BJ just doesn't have the maturity to be a real boss, she likes playing the role, it fits her image, but can't deal with the reality.

I wonder if she got a refund considering how late the cancellation would be. Perfect time for someone to leave if they did🤣,

Sorry, no sympathy here. It's all part of being a boss you take the good and the bad. And that reel of that train wreck cake, that's nothing to be proud of

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Omg, does that mean she really has to be a boss? Stepping up, doing the extras hours, working on the "tools" to keep the business running.

It's a wonder we didn't hear the tanty when she found out she had to cancel HER holiday, after working SO hard this year without a real break. Sadly BJ just doesn't have the maturity to be a real boss, she likes playing the role, it fits her image, but can't deal with the reality.

I wonder if she got a refund considering how late the cancellation would be. Perfect time for someone to leave if they did🤣,

Sorry, no sympathy here. It's all part of being a boss you take the good and the bad. And that reel of that train wreck cake, that's nothing to be proud of

I so feel someone left and waited till now knowing it will duck with her holiday 😂

• Haha
I so feel someone left and waited till now knowing it will duck with her holiday 😂
My thoughts exactly. And if you as a worker were treated badly by your boujee boss, wouldn't you plan your leaving to the best possible advantage.😉

All those nasty posts where she makes it so obvious she "looks down" on her staff, shows the real BJ. $25 an hour for 0500 starts, no thanks

Reactions: 9
Jesus wept, who wore it better Kermit or the boujee biarch, would have to be the most unflattering outfit ever. As for ‘have to wear it for Lizzo’ do you seriously think Lizzo gives a tit about what you or anyone else wears
I thought she was trying to copy Michelle schimanski here haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
My thoughts exactly. And if you as a worker were treated badly by your boujee boss, wouldn't you plan your leaving to the best possible advantage.😉

All those nasty posts where she makes it so obvious she "looks down" on her staff, shows the real BJ. $25 an hour for 0500 starts, no thanks
And if she’s got them all on “casual” contracts, they may not have had to give her 2 weeks notice either! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
The amount of secondhand embarrassment this woman gives me is unreal 😳 imagine thinking this looks good?
Erm looks like a lady of the night on the seediest part of the Las Vegas strip

as always Jess is

LOOK AT MOI, LOOK AT MOI
---
So much for paying her staff well... after advertising for a new full time baker they only get $25 a hour!! Also the weekend work is required by all staff??? Yet jess can't do 1 day 😂😂😂😂
Isn’t that below minimum wage?
---
I reckon jay and his mum put their foot (feet) down about how inappropriate it is to go on a week long holiday when they are paying rent into Jess’ concrete money pit, if someone threw the towel in as well.. well that’s just the perfectly piped icing on the cake 🎂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hahahahahh saying she's "booked and busy" ... hun your getting your hair done on a work day not oN your days off... you clearly ain't BUSY!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe its a perverse fabrication so when she "markets" her business (by default her skills as the BB) she can state "we always sell out". Which of choose you will do if you under stock for an over subscribed market. Selling out in the first couple of hours is not great for any customers who turn up towards the end of the day.
This lol we are never ever on the north shore and stayed in Takapuna for hubby work. Went to JJ around about 12.30 and they had two "roundies" and some slices left..didn't bother going back the next day to check, went to grown up donuts instead lol

• Haha
This lol we are never ever on the north shore and stayed in Takapuna for hubby work. Went to JJ around about 12.30 and they had two "roundies" and some slices left..didn't bother going back the next day to check, went to grown up donuts instead lol
Love their donuts

the One with the hard caramel coating omg heavenly

and doe Donuts afghans holyshot the best afghanI’ve ever had

• Heart
this thread is brilliant 👏🏻 thanks for waving us over! Just emerged from a JJBB rabbit hole - what a wild ride 😵💫
Welcome!!! We hope it hasn't put you off your late night snack seeing all the dodgy hygiene practices that abound JJBB 😅 or maybe you're feeling inspired to become a Boss Babe yourself and live a life of beauty appointments and pr parties and not much else 💃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Side note: I’m always amazed when someone is still under the “new member” banner but they’ve had an account for ages. Like how do you stop yourself from commenting on these people 😂
Haha agreed 🤣 I used to read before I had an account and it would do my head in that I couldn't comment 😅 there's too much to witch about!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.