Just Jess #2 Boujee Jess, Don’t you know I’M the face of MY BRAND, sells donuts covered in dog hair & san

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for paying her staff well... after advertising for a new full time baker they only get $25 a hour!! Also the weekend work is required by all staff??? Yet jess can't do 1 day 😂😂😂😂
Is she a hiring a bartender or a baker? I don’t think I’ve ever seen an ad for a baker that includes “morning mimosas” & “ Gin & tonic” 🫤🫤

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she a hiring a bartender or a baker? I don’t think I’ve ever seen an ad for a baker that includes “morning mimosas” & “ Gin & tonic” 🫤🫤
She’s hoping the promises of alcohol distract from the poor wages and irregular hours. Does she pay overtime? She’s asking for more than a 40 hour week, which is rich coming from her, she of the 4 hour week.

At least her bakers get a sleep in compared to real bakers 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So much for paying her staff well... after advertising for a new full time baker they only get $25 a hour!! Also the weekend work is required by all staff??? Yet jess can't do 1 day 😂😂😂😂
Was just reading this!
Do we think someone has quit or just hiring more staff??
So it’s just a “contract” bet that’s how she gets out of paying Annual Leave etc 🤬
…and wanting people to do an unpaid trial, gross
IMG_8752.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Was just reading this!
So it’s just a “contract” bet that’s how she gets out of paying Annual Leave etc 🤬
View attachment 2336104

She is so dogey how would she feel being used like that. Always says how she "pays well" that is such bullshit if she thinks $25 a hour is good she's in dream land spec when they are the ones that hold down the buisness!! Hope Brittany is one leaving she will be fukkkked

That is the most poorly written job advertisement I've ever seen 😳 homegirl needs grammarly

• Haha
Was just reading this!
View attachment 2336104
She is not a boujee boss, she's a dodgey boss. That advert needs reporting
She's advertising for a female only
She's advertising a fixed term contract - She has to have a legitimate reason why it's FT, when it will end
I hope she gives her staff their breaks on those long hour days
So dodgy talking about drinking at work
The picture of the cake with the swearing on it, so not professional
And then there are all the spelling mistakes in the advert🤷
---
She’s hoping the promises of alcohol distract from the poor wages and irregular hours. Does she pay overtime? She’s asking for more than a 40 hour week, which is rich coming from her, she of the 4 hour week.

At least her bakers get a sleep in compared to real bakers 😂
Working those hours she should be building a 30 min or longer lunch break into their day, +/- tea breaks, and not expecting them to work through if they are busy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She is not a boujee boss, she's a dodgey boss. That advert needs reporting
She's advertising a fixed term contract - She has to have a legitimate reason why it's FT, when it will end
I hope she gives her staff their breaks on those long hour days
So dodgy talking about drinking at work
The picture of the cake with the swearing on it, so not professional
And then there are all the spelling mistakes in the advert🤷
---

Working those hours she should be building a 30 min or longer lunch break into their day, +/- tea breaks, and not expecting them to work through if they are busy.

Is there anywhere we can report this to?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The fixed term thing is so shady. There’s no reason it has to be fixed term when she can offer a whole year of employment. She’s also advertising “brand new premises and kitchen” which she hasn’t actually done yet. Can you call it a brand new kitchen when it has an epoxy-mended leaky fridge, boss babe?
---
Is there anywhere we can report this to?
Report the job listing on trademe. There’s a button at the bottom of the ad.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The amount of secondhand embarrassment this woman gives me is unreal 😳 imagine thinking this looks good?
"Maybe"
---
That ad is so poorly written. I can only assume she's gone to the effort of using her boujee laptop for some actual work, because if she'd banged it up from her phone auto-correct would at least have stepped in.

And these bits are illeeeegaaaalllll! Shady AF

Last edited:
Looks the the dodgey boss has removed the hourly rate from the advertisement. Would love to know what those quarterly incentives get the staff by way of bonus'. Probably a pink boujee sweatshirt off the merch shelf

She's clearly read here. Hey jess 👋👋 what's the point in deleting it we already know how well tit you pay your staff! SO next time you try boasting how well you pay them we will have a laugh!!

• Heart
Wonder if she will edit the ad to remove the stuff referring to female applicants and an all female tram

I’ve reported to trademe, let’s see how fast she changes the wording

• Heart
Wonder if she will edit the ad to remove the stuff referring to female applicants and an all female tram

I’ve reported to trademe, let’s see how fast she changes the wording
Reported here as well. Interesting there's no way to "contact Jess Owen," without filling in the application details, giving away your details. I will sometimes phone and find out basic details like pay, overtime rates, benefits, that way I'm not supplying all my details for something which doesn't meet my requirements.

• Heart
Someone will be crying into her pillow tonight about all the cOnTeNt she's missing out on shooting in Queenstown next week 😅
It's like the universe is telling her to stop being a tit BoSs BaBe and focus on work instead of a holiday. Do wonder what the tea is there though 😳 wish we had someone in the know!!
Probably someone who was sick of not getting paid enough to hold the whole business on their shoulders (so hope it's Brittany)

She posted the reel of that HIDEOUS cake 🤢 whyyyy she thought that was good advertising I have no idea 😵💫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.