Just Jess #2 Boujee Jess, Don’t you know I’M the face of MY BRAND, sells donuts covered in dog hair & san

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get a grip you f*cking numpty! Does she actually realise HOW MANY business owners don’t actually pay themselves a wage?!? She’s living on another effing planet!

Clearly as everyone else has already pointed out, she has extremely poor financial acumen and is haemorrhaging $$$ but no no let’s take that ✨WeLL dEsErVeD✨ holiday!
….Come to think of it, it’s probably definitely going to be spon con or gifted! …does she not consider the excessive amount of free tit she’s given “getting paid” ?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
View attachment 2331231
I hope she realises, using epoxy resin to fix a fridge might actually not be an appropriate remedy, especially if it's used to store food for human consumption.

The fact she's paying herself a wage shows her lack of business sense. Draw down when you need to, put your wage back in to sustain the business, you could have afforded a proper repair to your fridge. Her staff need to put their feet down, especially with her being away this weekend, and say they wont work unless the fridge is fixed

She can't be very good at maths. Paid $1200 for a hire chiller, fridge repair would have cost $900. Why didn't she just get the repair done and save herself $300.

Reactions: 8
I hope she realises, using epoxy resin to fix a fridge might actually not be an appropriate remedy, especially if it's used to store food for human consumption.

The fact she's paying herself a wage shows her lack of business sense. Draw down when you need to, put your wage back in to sustain the business, you could have afforded a proper repair to your fridge. Her staff need to put their feet down, especially with her being away this weekend, and say they wont work unless the fridge is fixed

She can't be very good at maths. Paid $1200 for a hire chiller, fridge repair would have cost $900. Why didn't she just get the repair done and save herself $300.
Agree totally, that epoxy fix is probably not going to do the job- and it will either crack and leave her with the same problem or her freezer temp will be affected and she will make customers sick. Not to mention how bodge repair jobs affect insurance.
Why is the neighbor being dragged into this, is Jess’ neighbor her FIL? If not why a) moan to the neighbor b) let your ‘she’ll be right’ neighbour do a bodge epoxy job?
This woman is a dunce

Reactions: 6
Agree totally, that epoxy fix is probably not going to do the job- and it will either crack and leave her with the same problem or her freezer temp will be affected and she will make customers sick. Not to mention how bodge repair jobs affect insurance.
Why is the neighbor being dragged into this, is Jess’ neighbor her FIL? If not why a) moan to the neighbor b) let your ‘she’ll be right’ neighbour do a bodge epoxy job?
This woman is a dunce

It will break again and they have probably made it worse now that next time it will cost more.
Agree 100% to everything that has been said today. Why does she still have a empty warehouse after sooooo long? Has anything even been done on there other than what jay did? She clearly dosnt have the money and is trying to give off the impression she does. And a holiday to queenstown before she has even done any hard work is a joke!!!! Wounder what her signed contact time is to leave huapai hope she fpsnt muck around next person wanting it saying her new shop isn't ready. She's leaving everything sooo late ots going to cost more as she will be rushing them

Reactions: 5
If this isn't BJ, her staff need to upgrade their ideas about food handling and hygiene. Those nails are disgusting and the fact she's happy to show the public their poor standards is just gross🤢
Honestly still can't believe anyone eats their cess pit food after watching this type of fuckery going down

• Sick
Reactions: 7
When you want to look like barbie but you resemble kim
I love Kim (and Kath) they can take the p*ss out of, and laugh at, the superficiality of life (and people)

The more I see posts like that first one, the more it confirms BJ fits that criteria 100%. She is "In love" with the idea she is a BB and all the trappings with it. It's nothing more than a role she plays to suit her perceived concept of what she thinks she is. It's a fairytale, it's not reality. That happens when she actually has a successful business.

• Heart
She needs to give her niece her stickers and dress ups back
Yes, this. You beat me to it.👏👏

business promotion 101 BJ

That picture is on your business page, potentially first contact point for intending customers. What does the image portray? What does your business make (hint baked goods)? What is the connection?

A woman dressed in pink chiffon shows you are a bb, how? If you are creating a niche market it has to represent it plausibly, the client has to be able to make the connection. It's only through new business you grow. NOT from likes on IG from friends and CTA bots.

She can be a pink BB, it's all in how that image is curated that can make or break her professionally. A childhood dream may not morph into an adult reality. Give back the toys and dress ups

• Heart
Reactions: 9

That picture is on your business page, potentially first contact point for intending customers. What does the image portray? What does your business make (hint baked goods)? What is the connection?

A woman dressed in pink chiffon shows you are a bb, how? If you are creating a niche market it has to represent it plausibly, the client has to be able to make the connection. It's only through new business you grow. NOT from likes on IG from friends and CTA bots.

She can be a pink BB, it's all in how that image is curated that can make or break her professionally. A childhood dream may not morph into an adult reality. Give back the toys and dress ups
100% 👏👏👏👏👏👏 so well said

• Heart

100% this! Now if she was holding a tray of donuts I'd understand it a little more...
Also, BJ please burn those boots 🤢

Oh so you DO know how to tag Maybelline Jess! …pity you can’t do it when showing your sign ripping off their tagline! 😒🙄😡
IMG_8746.jpeg
IMG_8743.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
The amount of secondhand embarrassment this woman gives me is unreal 😳 imagine thinking this looks good?

Why does she always wear ugly boots that don't work with the outfit.. that would have looked so much better with sneakers! Awee poor jess will be so0o0o0o tired after "working" last night she won't be able to go "work" at her own buisness today because we havnt had a day off in 989898989888 years!
Love how she can put time into the influencing side but when it's her buisness she uses all the excuses under the sun when it's what got her to where she is

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.