Julie Stanton #6 The Wicker Witch of the West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some classic Julie moments in Ana's new vlog. My favourite being screaming "I ain't havin' this!" during turbulence 😂😂
Tbh I quite enjoyed Ana's vlog just for Julie. Like Ana can just control the turbulence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God they really are a load of common chavs. I'm glad I wasn't on the flight with them!

Reactions: 8
Did the vomit bags get christened 😂
😂 He had one in his hand at one point! But maybe Julie gave it to him just in case.
I find it hilarious because those are the ones that the NHS use in ambulances. I think they’re handy for the drunks.

Nah I'm not convinced he didn't vom on the 'first class' aka business class plane prob why when they got to the hotel he had to have a lie down.

Reactions: 6
Back to reality for them all tomorrow , Julie will have to dig deep in the tax payers pockets her own pockets for her next holiday 🤣.

Im just waiting to hear when Julie is buying her own house !! Must be soon with all the money she keeps spending 😒😒😳🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Right I’m not being funny, but Julie takes atticus away for little weekend breaks etc all the time, but never seems to include Ana. Anas booked centre parks *I think* and obviously included those two.

Does Julie not feel so so bad that she doesn’t take Ana away? All the places Ana takes her, first class tickets? It’s the fact they expect a surprise everytime they go to Manchester is disgraceful

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Right I’m not being funny, but Julie takes atticus away for little weekend breaks etc all the time, but never seems to include Ana. Anas booked centre parks *I think* and obviously included those two.

Does Julie not feel so so bad that she doesn’t take Ana away? All the places Ana takes her, first class tickets? It’s the fact they expect a surprise everytime they go to Manchester is disgraceful
She probably thinks Ana wouldn’t want to go (and is probably correct)

Reactions: 11
Did anyone else see in Ana’s vlog that Atticus very quickly showed Edinburgh on the screen and then said that’s where we wanna go? I live half an hour away from there and am telling you now the whole time they’re there they’ll just complain about how steep the hills are and not appreciate how beautiful it is.

Reactions: 7
I almost switched off Ana's vlog after seeing Attics rubbing his nose and wiping his hand on his top. Forget sick bags. Give the boy a tissue. He clearly has a cold!

Not Julie getting thirsty over the man in seat 10A 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve never flow first or business so may be confused here but every picture of video I’ve seen of others flying it they look far more luxury than the seats Ana booked? I’m sure Virgin Atlantic have something a bit fancier than that… those little pods looked tiny. Was it actually first class? Regardless, I’m sure the tickets were very expensive so I feel sorry for the people who had Julie screaming and crying over a bit of turbulence and Atticus just generally existing. Such a bunch of chavs.

Reactions: 12
I’ve never flow first or business so may be confused here but every picture of video I’ve seen of others flying it they look far more luxury than the seats Ana booked? I’m sure Virgin Atlantic have something a bit fancier than that… those little pods looked tiny. Was it actually first class? Regardless, I’m sure the tickets were very expensive so I feel sorry for the people who had Julie screaming and crying over a bit of turbulence and Atticus just generally existing. Such a bunch of chavs.
'ATTICUS JUST GENERALLY EXISTING' eeee fkn hell man that's something I want to say but scared to! High five!
---

Did anyone else see in Ana’s vlog that Atticus very quickly showed Edinburgh on the screen and then said that’s where we wanna go? I live half an hour away from there and am telling you now the whole time they’re there they’ll just complain about how steep the hills are and not appreciate how beautiful it is.
Does that kid not go to school?

Reactions: 7

Don't forget that whenever she surprises them it's made into a vlog (kerching) and then while Julie is at Ana's they normally film another vlog (this time a valentines one - kerching) then they will each get 2-3 vlogs out of NYC (kerching). It's all done for content and half the time Ana can probably claim stuff back on her tax returns as it's featured in a vlog (as can Julie).

Reactions: 4
I've noticed all these holidays are always in term time... i dont understand how atticus is allowed time off school when its a literal fine to take them out on holidays now. Either they are saying he's ill or paying the fines 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.