Julie Stanton #6 The Wicker Witch of the West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a hunchback in her latest post! Both her and Ana have awful posture

• Haha
Reactions: 1
blood bell how old is she??? and do we think that’s a fake hermes bag 👀
Just looked at her insta and there’s been 8 or 9 “designer” bags since the one she got in florida. That would be probably about 15-20k if they were all new and real. Hiiiiiighly doubt it

Reactions: 8
blood bell how old is she??? and do we think that’s a fake hermes bag 👀
1000000000000% a fake. Remember that time she wore the obvious fake Gucci bag and then tagged them in the post 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely she didn’t need new plugs for New York? She must have brought them for Florida!! And she could have reused the sim from Florida and just reactivated it 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Surely she didn’t need new plugs for New York? She must have brought them for Florida!! And she could have reused the sim from Florida and just reactivated it 🙄🙄🙄
Now does she really need a SIM card for 3/4 days in NYC

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What did you say 😂😂
I don’t know. It must have been a while ago and I didn’t realise

---

Tbh the last vlog seemed to be bragging again about New York. She’s going to be like the radfords going away every month at this rate. She doesn’t need a thing for this trip just an excuse to spend again

Reactions: 2

Surely Anna has plenty they could use 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Did Julie just admit she just let Attitcus throw up all over the plane on a very long flight. Why is this family so grim? No social awareness at all. I feel sorry for the people sat near them and the cabin crew.
It feels like they should have a little warning when they take Atticus out in public because he’s just permanently gross. If we don’t see the food in his mouth whilst he’s eating it we’ll see it regurgitated on the plane and Julie’s Zara jumpsuit 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Did Julie just admit she just let Attitcus throw up all over the plane on a very long flight. Why is this family so grim? No social awareness at all. I feel sorry for the people sat near them and the cabin crew.
It feels like they should have a little warning when they take Atticus out in public because he’s just permanently gross. If we don’t see the food in his mouth whilst he’s eating it we’ll see it regurgitated on the plane and Julie’s Zara jumpsuit 🤮
To be fair, if there were no sick bags and probably a few for the toilet and also possibly the seat belt sign being on there may not have been time to do anything! I used to get sick on the plane as a child and it’s a horrible feeling, and not a choice! These things happen and could happen to anyone. It sounds like Atticus has motion sickness.
Hopefully Julie won’t let him eat four pastries and drink loads of milk before the flight.

Reactions: 5
I had to skip the vomit bags section. Just toooooo much. yes please don't let him drink a pint of milk beforehand! I have a phobia of sick/being sick and that is just my absolute worst nighmare...!

Reactions: 7
She is looking proper haggard! and she really needs to distribute her foundation evenly. I got so distracted with the patch on her forehead and under her chin. Also did she have a facial piercing?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.