Julie Stanton #6 The Wicker Witch of the West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand Julie's smugness in this video. Yeah, you're in New York, but look at how many other people are there, too. You're not special.

Reactions: 6
''Look at the view of Brooklyn bridge, we've just been all the way along that'' Errrmmm the blue looking bridge you are looking at is Manhattan bridge Julie 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“On the way to ground zero to pay my respects really … “Oh duck off Julie who the duck do you think you are .

Nobody cares about you paying respect .

Get a proper bleeping job you lay about

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
At a push she could potentially claim her own flight as a business expense because she’s going out there to film content so could argue it’s business travel. I’d be incredibly surprised if any tax accountant could make a case for Atticus and Julie’s tickets being a business expense, they’re not employees/contractors/clients of the company and she’s made it clear on film that she’s taking them for a holiday. Even things like her phone and laptop can’t be 100% tax deductible because she uses them for personal use as well, so she can only deduct a percentage that is business use.
---

It turns out paying YouTubers tonnes of money to flog 50 rolls of toilet roll and ungodly amounts of kitchen chemicals isn’t a sustainable business model.
A business expense has to be necessary for running that business. It’s not necessary for Ana to go to New York. The fact that she vlogs something doesn’t make it work. That would mean that filming herself having a bath would be defined as work and it’s not! The majority of things that these influencers film are a choice.

Reactions: 2
A business expense has to be necessary for running that business. It’s not necessary for Ana to go to New York. The fact that she vlogs something doesn’t make it work. That would mean that filming herself having a bath would be defined as work and it’s not! The majority of things that these influencers film are a choice.
Not necessarily, advertising isn’t necessary to run a business but it’s still tax deductible. The central heating in her flat isn’t necessary but she can still claim for part of her bills because her office is based there, in fact she can claim part of all her rent and bills as a business expense because she works from there, and having a home office makes that easy to do, she has 4 rooms and one of them is an office so she can deduct 0.25 of all bills as a business expense. Travel expenses, hotels and meals all count as business expenses, but she’d have to demonstrate why it was. There’s so many nuances to British tax legislation even between stoke traders and incorporated companies that a lot of them cross over, so there’s a lot they can claim, but no they can’t just show a T-shirt for 10 seconds and deduct it.

Reactions: 3
I realise the irony of my comment given I’ve watched the vlog…but I honestly don’t understand how Julie has so many subs. Her filming and editing is god awful. Her background music ruins the scenes and atticus is constantly interrupting. I also want to teach her how to say the letter H properly. Her concept of the English language is one of the most irritating parts!
Half the time she isn't in focus, when she's showing things she's bought they are NEVER in focus, she doesn't mute the background when laying over the music, she's keeps clips in with that awful loud wind. I could go on 😂

Reactions: 5
Half the time she isn't in focus, when she's showing things she's bought they are NEVER in focus, she doesn't mute the background when laying over the music, she's keeps clips in with that awful loud wind. I could go on 😂
And this time we had Atticus hacking up a lung non-stop in the background 😅

• Haha
YES!! I forgot about the wind. That was horrendous!! Glad you agree. I feel less alone in my irritation 🤣🤣

• Haha
The whole way through this part my eyes just kept being drawn to what looks like a huge camel toe… not sure if it’s the shadow of the camera string or what but honestly is not a good look! 😂😂
My poor eyes are scarred for life now 😆😆😆

Reactions: 5
Anna created a whole ‘tinnerary’ for them to follow 🙄think you mean ‘Itinerary’ Julie!
---

My poor eyes are scarred for life now 😆😆😆
Me too 😂😂 once I’d seen it I couldn’t un see it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she put music over everything? When they were watching all the singers in that restaurant it was weird that the twiddly coffee bar music was still playing alongside it all. It's not needed.

Also Julie in Ana's tiktok omg somebody's showing their true self!!

Reactions: 2
I loved the guy video bombing her and how she totally ignored him - would have been good spontaneous content to have a chat with him...

Reactions: 9
Couldn’t sleep so hoped her New York vlog would send me to sleep but instead I’m on here.

One thing I can’t get my head around as as much as the brat annoys me. Why did she do the room tour whilst he was asleep, but keep the camera facing him for so long? I feel like that child has been so exploited his whole life and if anything they’ve made a laughing stock out of him.

I get not everyone will agree with this and some may think it’s harmless him being asleep on the camera but I still find it so strange why she would do that

Reactions: 14
Couldn’t sleep so hoped her New York vlog would send me to sleep but instead I’m on here.

One thing I can’t get my head around as as much as the brat annoys me. Why did she do the room tour whilst he was asleep, but keep the camera facing him for so long? I feel like that child has been so exploited his whole life and if anything they’ve made a laughing stock out of him.

I get not everyone will agree with this and some may think it’s harmless him being asleep on the camera but I still find it so strange why she would do that
Probably because she didn’t want him interrupting her every word 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.