Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laykeadsy

Chatty Member
Not Julie saying that consistency is the reason she's "successful" on YouTube. What a unique way to spell Anastasia.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

hannah123

VIP Member
Can I offer the alternative view that I actually think he seemed really grateful for his presents? I think Ana has tried to use her money to spoil the hell out of him because she thinks that’s what he wants, but the kid was nearly crying over some stamps and a necklace. Ana seems to be the bad influence on him with her over the top spending on presents and brand name dropping.

Reactions: 29

PermanentMarker

"There's a lot of history in Dunkirk, which I didn't realise!" I'm sorry WHAT? How does someone who grew up in the UK not know about the Dunkirk evacuations? I feel like it was drilled in to me from infant school. How did she avoid it during 2017/18 when the film 'Dunkirk' came out?
EDIT: So they stumble across the Dunkirk memorial and Julie says "someone told me there was something about a beach and soldiers" dear god just google it! Plan your 'work trip' so you know something about the place you're visiting! Ignorance is bliss.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Ding

VIP Member
She really is vile isn't she. Always thought it was kind of an act for the videos but she doesn't know Ana is filming her in these tik toks.
---

Screenshot_20230202_212410_TikTok.jpg

What a lovely woman...

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27