Julie Stanton #6 The Wicker Witch of the West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to skip the vomit bags section. Just toooooo much. yes please don't let him drink a pint of milk beforehand! I have a phobia of sick/being sick and that is just my absolute worst nighmare...!
Same! If I was on that plane I’d honestly have died.

Understand the point around he’s a kid and no bags on the plane etc. but then she goes on about how she knows he gets travel sick but had clearly done nothing to prepare for it. If that was my kid I’d have everything on me prepared for the just in case because I would be mortified at the situation she described.

Reactions: 10
I don't know why but it absolutely infuriates me the way she says "frother" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah man, I don't get the hate. There's just something endearing about her. I don't think she had an easy life before and she shows a good amount of patience with a very challenging son and a daughter who I think has a good heart but may now have a bit of ego. Good luck to her I say. I think what she needs is a nice loving relationship and for her kids to realise she's not their rag doll to pull in every direction. Maybe I'm going soft in my older age but I am way more offended personally by botoxed duck lipped ladies trying to pass as glam than a late 40s lady who just looks like she looks?!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Same! If I was on that plane I’d honestly have died.

Understand the point around he’s a kid and no bags on the plane etc. but then she goes on about how she knows he gets travel sick but had clearly done nothing to prepare for it. If that was my kid I’d have everything on me prepared for the just in case because I would be mortified at the situation she described.
I get what you’re saying and I also have emetophobia so would really struggle if I saw what happened, but as someone who has gotten air sick for most of my life I would expect the plane to still have bags even if they’re not in the seat like they used to be. She said that Atticus has said that he feels queasy a few times in the car which is different to a child who is constantly travel sick. I would imagine that it was pretty severe turbulence.
I’m not a Julie fan by any means - I think she is uneducated, arrogant and foolish amongst many other things but I don’t expect her to have a crystal ball.
Are you able to predict the future?! I’m not!

Smug old witch !! I hope atticus throws up all over her 😂😂😂
407E9FE6-A327-4590-8031-CAACF21B3DCA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Also have a fear of being sick and I did not to hear such a detailed description about… how much sick could fit in each bag 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
Anas story, the seat numbers on the tickets are first class seats
Oh ffs. Imagine paying God knows how much for first class seats only to have to put up with Atticus chewing like a camel then throwing up everywhere.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Oh ffs. Imagine paying God knows how much for first class seats only to have to put up with Atticus chewing like a camel then throwing up everywhere.
It’s literally the stuff of nightmares. I would cry if I’d paid all that money to enjoy a first class flight for the first time and got lumped next to those cretins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.