Julie Stanton #6 The Wicker Witch of the West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've noticed all these holidays are always in term time... i dont understand how atticus is allowed time off school when its a literal fine to take them out on holidays now. Either they are saying he's ill or paying the fines šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
They can't say he's ill, they splash the poor boy all over the internet in their vlogs!

Reactions: 3
They canā€™t say heā€™s illā€¦ can you imagine him at school?? No way he could keep quiet about flying ā€œfirstā€ (business) class to New York šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've noticed all these holidays are always in term time... i dont understand how atticus is allowed time off school when its a literal fine to take them out on holidays now. Either they are saying he's ill or paying the fines šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Surely they wouldnā€™t get away with the ā€œ sicknessā€ excuse though? As he will obviously say and they have the videos šŸ˜³

Reactions: 3
Julie will just make Ana pay the fines , I just hope all the other parents kick up a fuss and the school has a serious word with Julie about it !

Reactions: 6
People always say ā€˜oh how generous is Ana, heart of goldā€™ etc in the comments, but likeā€¦. um has she ever surprised them with something without filming it? Donā€™t think so. This girl knows what gets her the clickbait titles & the views, itā€™s not genuine. Think it started way back when her videos of her surprising them with smaller things were getting loads of praise/engagement & sheā€™s just milked it ever since.

While I may argue that yes, on paper itā€™s generous of her to spend the money in the first place, but she most likely knows sheā€™ll make it back through her content.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Julie will just make Ana pay the fines , I just hope all the other parents kick up a fuss and the school has a serious word with Julie about it !
Can you even imagine Julie standing in a school playground and interacting with other parents? That seems so alien to me! She definitely keeps herself to herself.

Reactions: 11
Can you even imagine Julie standing in a school playground and interacting with other parents? That seems so alien to me! She definitely keeps herself to herself.
I can confirm she doesnā€™t! I have family members at the same school as Atticus and they have seen her picking up and collecting, she just stands and looks down her nose at people.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
People always say ā€˜oh how generous is Ana, heart of goldā€™ etc in the comments, but likeā€¦. um has she ever surprised them with something without filming it? Donā€™t think so. This girl knows what gets her the clickbait titles & the views, itā€™s not genuine. Think it started way back when her videos of her surprising them with smaller things were getting loads of praise/engagement & sheā€™s just milked it ever since.

While I may argue that yes, on paper itā€™s generous of her to spend the money in the first place, but she most likely knows sheā€™ll make it back through her content.
She can also claim it ALL back through Tax .. itā€™s very convenient they went away in January as itā€™s near the end of a tax year!
( I am self employed so I do tax returns but I donā€™t do this .. ) and some people decide to spend LOTS of money Jan- April time as they realised their income ( from April 2022-April 2023) and panic at the thought of the amount of tax they will have to pay ā€¦ so just spent it on anything and anything that could be business related .. the trip to NY would definitely lower her tax A LOT! ( probably why they went B.C and filmed it alot - can write it all off as a business expense!) wouldnā€™t he surprised if they do a few more holidays between now and July! ( both of them!) the more money they spend ā€œ for their businessā€ ( videos / YouTube) the less they need to pay when it comes to Tax! And unfortunately they just need to film it once to claim everything back .. eg the food!šŸ˜©

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She can also claim it ALL back through Tax .. itā€™s very convenient they went away in January as itā€™s near the end of a tax year!
( I am self employed so I do tax returns but I donā€™t do this .. ) and some people decide to spend LOTS of money Jan- April time as they realised their income ( from April 2022-April 2023) and panic at the thought of the amount of tax they will have to pay ā€¦ so just spent it on anything and anything that could be business related .. the trip to NY would definitely lower her tax A LOT! ( probably why they went B.C and filmed it alot - can write it all off as a business expense!) wouldnā€™t he surprised if they do a few more holidays between now and July! ( both of them!) the more money they spend ā€œ for their businessā€ ( videos / YouTube) the less they need to pay when it comes to Tax! And unfortunately they just need to film it once to claim everything back .. eg the food!šŸ˜©
This is just so wrong and unjust šŸ˜ž
---

Reactions: 2
Mmm yeah, no itā€™s not that black and white.
Her only legitimate business expense is buying a new camera. HMRC can audit anytime, request receipts and remove expenses they donā€™t deem to be a valid business expense. Itā€™s a holiday even if she is filming it.

Omg Julie letting her mask slip in Ana's latest tiktok YOU STOOPID GIRL!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So sweet of Ana to create a "tinatry" of activities for their trip.

The clue is in the name, Central park, hence is being in the centre of manhatten, Jooolie! She's thick as tit.

And finally, the hotel looks like a hostel. Why is a woman that's been in a city for a matter of hours declaring everytime as "very new york"? The woman has no clue!

Turbulence.... We'll talk about it later!

I'm literally peeing myself. What's a tinnerary?. She really is a special case šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mmm yeah, no itā€™s not that black and white.
Her only legitimate business expense is buying a new camera. HMRC can audit anytime, request receipts and remove expenses they donā€™t deem to be a valid business expense. Itā€™s a holiday even if she is filming it.
At a push she could potentially claim her own flight as a business expense because sheā€™s going out there to film content so could argue itā€™s business travel. Iā€™d be incredibly surprised if any tax accountant could make a case for Atticus and Julieā€™s tickets being a business expense, theyā€™re not employees/contractors/clients of the company and sheā€™s made it clear on film that sheā€™s taking them for a holiday. Even things like her phone and laptop canā€™t be 100% tax deductible because she uses them for personal use as well, so she can only deduct a percentage that is business use.
---

No more cherryz hauls from our JooliešŸ˜¢
It turns out paying YouTubers tonnes of money to flog 50 rolls of toilet roll and ungodly amounts of kitchen chemicals isnā€™t a sustainable business model.

Reactions: 21
I realise the irony of my comment given Iā€™ve watched the vlogā€¦but I honestly donā€™t understand how Julie has so many subs. Her filming and editing is god awful. Her background music ruins the scenes and atticus is constantly interrupting. I also want to teach her how to say the letter H properly. Her concept of the English language is one of the most irritating parts!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.