Julie Stanton #6 The Wicker Witch of the West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah more like there was none in the seat bags but they’d have definitely had something in the crew part. It was a long haul flight!
Exactly. I have personally never been on a flight without having one in the seat pocket (plus I was LH crew for many years).
Bratticus has cutlery at his disposal but never uses it.
They just have zero idea, lack basic skills and use any excuse for their uncouth behaviour.

Reactions: 10
Atticus is doesn’t need a first class experience at his age, truly spoiled beyond words, it’ll ruin his personality if it isn’t already.

and Cocopops123 - endearing people are those who make themselves relatable.

Jeez if they are in first class please let there be sick bags or the passengers will NOT BE HAPPY!

Reactions: 8
Ah man, I don't get the hate. There's just something endearing about her. I don't think she had an easy life before and she shows a good amount of patience with a very challenging son and a daughter who I think has a good heart but may now have a bit of ego. Good luck to her I say. I think what she needs is a nice loving relationship and for her kids to realise she's not their rag doll to pull in every direction. Maybe I'm going soft in my older age but I am way more offended personally by botoxed duck lipped ladies trying to pass as glam than a late 40s lady who just looks like she looks?!
hardly a rag doll ( I mean she looks like one granted) just be hard being dragged around on all this free holidays. She made her life hard by not ever working, what kind of mother willing gives their kids nothing because she rather claim benefits? She's still free loading ana pays for all the "big" holidays and Julie takes the kid to Windsor😆she can afford to take them being she got designer everything again. Ana couldn't afford her first video yet Jules was kept in designer handbags by the then hubby disgusting parent tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just put Julie’s video on whilst I eat dinner. Don’t get me wrong I LOVE shopping and bought a hoodie I didn’t need today but ffs she shops every single day? It’s the only thing she talks about or shows in video she literally has nothing else going on which is quite sad really. Also she showed us the stuff she bought for New York again (warning: more discussion about sick bags 😅) so what was the point of the previous video 🙄

Reactions: 11
I just can't wrap my head around needing to buy an entirely new wardrobe for herself and Atticus every time they go away. "I got myself a realllllly nice bag for New York." What so you'll just chuck it after New York to make room for your next destination bag?

Also don't understand where she's getting the idea that New York is basically Antarctica and she's going to need to dress like Nanook of the North. The days they are there are warmer than in the UK :rolleyes:

---

How is this "such a practical bag?" Anything rubs against that and it's going to get stained/marked. I can't with this woman.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
How is she not embarrassed with constantly showing off her spending?? That must be another £500 blown in one morning! And yes I am jealous 😭

How is she not embarrassed with constantly showing off her spending?? That must be another £500 blown in one morning! And yes I am jealous 😭
Don't be jealous. As I have pointed out before I bet you have a neck eyebrows and kids that don't interrupt and chew like camels.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That bag will be ruined in NY.
I re watched the video where Julie and Ana react to Tattle, someone mentioned that all Julie does is shop. Julie point blank denied however now she has her own channel there is no hiding it!

Reactions: 5
Ok i’m generally a soap for the main bits and then shower gel on the extremities kind of girl, but was julie really questioning if that bottle of shower gel would be enough for new york? How much does she use?! Aren’t they away for less than a week?

Reactions: 2
Ok i’m generally a soap for the main bits and then shower gel on the extremities kind of girl, but was julie really questioning if that bottle of shower gel would be enough for new york? How much does she use?! Aren’t they away for less than a week?
3 days I think 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'll be in London for a few days at the end of the month for some hospital appointments. Better get myself to Zara ASAP and drop £25.99 on the Jo Malone 'Fashionably London' perfume for the occasion really, just makes perfect sense.

Spring officially starts on March 23rd too so plenty of time for everyone to buy a White Company candle to mark the change of season, plus a spare one and some random hairbands because I want everyone (+ The White Company staff) to know I can easily afford it if I want.

The excuses to spend just get more and more reaching :LOL: . I knooow it's her money and she can do whatever she likes but why does she need to find these dubious and ridiculous reasons. Every time she goes anywhere she buys anything she sees that relates to that thing or place and then buys another load of it while she's there to bring home. What happens to it all that's what I'd love to know. There is no way there is room or storage in her home for the amount of clothing her and Atticus own between them, let alone everything else she 'picks up'.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'll be in London for a few days at the end of the month for some hospital appointments. Better get myself to Zara ASAP and drop £25.99 on the Jo Malone 'Fashionably London' perfume for the occasion really, just makes perfect sense.

Spring officially starts on March 23rd too so plenty of time for everyone to buy a White Company candle to mark the change of season, plus a spare one and some random hairbands because I want everyone (+ The White Company staff) to know I can easily afford it if I want.

The excuses to spend just get more and more reaching :LOL: . I knooow it's her money and she can do whatever she likes but why does she need to find these dubious and ridiculous reasons. Every time she goes anywhere she buys anything she sees that relates to that thing or place and then buys another load of it while she's there to bring home. What happens to it all that's what I'd love to know. There is no way there is room or storage in her home for the amount of clothing her and Atticus own between them, let alone everything else she 'picks up'.
Asda do a electric reed diffuser for £18.99 compared to the one she wants I think was £70 odd. Both look the same to me 🤷 why is she obsessed with brands, I mean she has no one to show them off to!

I really don’t understand the fuss for 3 or 4 days. You just need comfortable clothes and shoes! Also buying more packing cubes and toiletries - why?
She is addicted to spending money and I’m sure that she would be addicted to something else if it wasn’t this. The bag is ridiculously expensive and not a cross body bag!
Someone in the comments of the video talked about her being unable to wear things more than once and this being part of her ‘OCD’. It’s just bullshit and excusing an irresponsible parent who is pissing money up the wall. She will be crawling back to the DWP for benefits when this job dies a death.

Reactions: 11
Let's face it, if Julie wasn't an influencer (and I use that term loosely) what else would she be doing? Absolutely sweet FA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.