Julie Stanton #6 The Wicker Witch of the West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need new packing cubes? She had new ones for Ibiza and Florida!

---

There’s me wondering if I can afford to spend £40 on food shopping this week as it’s the end of the month and money is tight and there’s me Julie spending £40 on 2 candles she doesn’t need 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Why does she need new packing cubes? She had new ones for Ibiza and Florida!

---

There’s me wondering if I can afford to spend £40 on food shopping this week as it’s the end of the month and money is tight and there’s me Julie spending £40 on 2 candles she doesn’t need 🙄🙄
Yeah she said she 'needed' them. Imo no one needs anything apart from the basics. It's a want. She's just one of them people who wants new everything for a holiday. I can kinda let it slide if you rarely go on holiday however she's always going places. I'd love to know where she puts all this crap.

Reactions: 3
Ok i’m generally a soap for the main bits and then shower gel on the extremities kind of girl, but was julie really questioning if that bottle of shower gel would be enough for new york? How much does she use?! Aren’t they away for less than a week?
She took two Liz Earle cleansers and two deodorants to Ibiza for a week. And took either 40 (maybe even 80) teabags and a jar of coffee for a week and was like “hopefully that’ll be enough”, in what world is a person getting through roughly 6 teabags a day and a jar of coffee a week?

---

Let's face it, if Julie wasn't an influencer (and I use that term loosely) what else would she be doing? Absolutely sweet FA
We don’t need to imagine, take a look at of Ana’s vlogs that are more than 18 months old. She’d be sat at home smoking, drowning her body in caffeine and dousing the house in zoflora.

Reactions: 5
Yeah she said she 'needed' them. Imo no one needs anything apart from the basics. It's a want. She's just one of them people who wants new everything for a holiday. I can kinda let it slide if you rarely go on holiday however she's always going places. I'd love to know where she puts all this crap.
Yeah I picked up on that. It’s a very telling choice of words. A mentality that will be passed onto Atticus. 👀

Reactions: 1
Yeah I picked up on that. It’s a very telling choice of words. A mentality that will be passed onto Atticus. 👀
Atticus is already a spendaholic, I wonder how much money he took to New York?
Imo the only thing I could have justified her “needing” to get would possibly be an warm winter coat. Not sure how cold it is in NY right now but I imagine a lot colder than England? The rest she should have from her 8 thousand other trips last year.

Reactions: 2
Julie has taken a picture outside Carrie Bradshaw’s apartment, but there’s a chain across the steps and look at the signs 😂

086FEE95-15F8-4C54-8C6D-BCEA8BEF1D88.png

Reactions: 1
She took two Liz Earle cleansers and two deodorants to Ibiza for a week. And took either 40 (maybe even 80) teabags and a jar of coffee for a week and was like “hopefully that’ll be enough”, in what world is a person getting through roughly 6 teabags a day and a jar of coffee a week?

---

We don’t need to imagine, take a look at of Ana’s vlogs that are more than 18 months old. She’d be sat at home smoking, drowning her body in caffeine and dousing the house in zoflora.
Does she smoke inside does anyone know?

Some classic Julie moments in Ana's new vlog. My favourite being screaming "I ain't havin' this!" during turbulence 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.