Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think they are going to use the pregnancy and baby to try to become influencers on parenting, it’s just not normal for 2 people to post SO much about having a baby 🤣 I understand that it’s exciting, but posting every day and updating bios is just over the top in my opinion, it’s all pretty cringe worthy. They obviously do well with juice plus, but I think they know they need something else to keep funding the lifestyle they want, I bet that podcast will turn into one about parenting.
Completely agree.. who goes Pram shopping at 14 weeks! This must be on their vision boards.. become the next Jordan & Lucy Jessica Carter.. they’re after the influencer tag and sponsored ads/posts

Reactions: 4
Completely agree.. who goes Pram shopping at 14 weeks! This must be on their vision boards.. become the next Jordan & Lucy Jessica Carter.. they’re after the influencer tag and sponsored ads/posts
I know🤦‍♀️ 14 weeks seems far too early to go pram shopping, let alone buy one. They don’t have anything unique about them that sets them apart from any other parenting influencers but that won’t stop them from trying.

I know🤦‍♀️ 14 weeks seems far too early to go pram shopping, let alone buy one. They don’t have anything unique about them that sets them apart from any other parenting influencers but that won’t stop them from trying.
Most people don’t get their prams til 20-30 weeks. Crazy that they wanna store a bulky item for 25-26 weeks lol. Or are they just trying to remind us that they’re expecting

Reactions: 3
There definitely looks like a difference in her nose and chin, but could be knowing what angles work for her and filters. Also she used to have terrible mid noughties big hair style didn’t she? Didn’t do her any favours!

Exhibit A!! That backcombed combover!

She’s definitely had a boob job, nose job and lots of Botox. Looks like she’s had something around her jaw and chin too.
She looks great though - but that’s not her natural face!

Reactions: 2
Most people don’t get their prams til 20-30 weeks. Crazy that they wanna store a bulky item for 25-26 weeks lol. Or are they just trying to remind us that they’re expecting
Exactly, I waited until the 20 week scan before I bought anything and left the pram until 27 weeks, her pregnancy is going to feel like the longest pregnancy ever at this rate 🤣 they will have the nursery ready by the 20 week mark :rolleyes:

Looks like JP boss babes are having to get normal jobs … Charlotte Lottie Bryan I believe PMD+, been living in spain for years, now training in eyebrows at £35 a pop 🥴

Reactions: 1
I feel like it's the same with sports stars/music stars who earn loads of money in a short amount of time and waste it all trying to keep up with a lifestyle and in a few years when the money stops or dries up they go bankrupt because they didn't invest or save carefully enough and just used all their money to live their best lives.

That's probably what is what is happening with all these JP huns. Don't forget that's part of their job and they are actively encouraged to live a lavish lifestyle so the huns will be inspired and want to join as well. So they are more likely to spend it on a luxury holiday or designer clothes etc that look good on Instagram rather than save/invest wisely. Every so often on Juicy Payday they all comment on each others FB Statuses saying what they are going to spend their wages on :sick:

Harriet and Dan have bought an investment property so that's a good sign that they have been at least attempted to be a little forward thinking. Emma Leyland has as well bought 2 mobile holiday homes as an investment.

And now they’re going on a “personal shopping experience” at Mamas & Papas 🙄. This is going to be one long, insufferable ride folks!

Also her casual comment that her nephew sometimes calls her baby a “Rainbow Baby” is once again showing how completely un-self-aware she is.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm so over the Aldridge pregnancy already too! How are they going to drag this out!!! :rolleyes:😫

Reactions: 5
And now they’re going on a “personal shopping experience” at Mamas & Papas 🙄. This is going to be one long, insufferable ride folks!

Also her casual comment that her nephew sometimes calls her baby a “Rainbow Baby” is once again showing how completely un-self-aware she is.
I'm guessing she doesn't know what this term means - considering her sister is a photographer for a baby loss charity, you'd think she'd have a little bit more awareness on it!

Honestly, the woman is such a head.

Reactions: 7

I can’t believe she’s casually used the term rainbow baby. Surely everyone knows what that means even if they haven’t been affected by it?🤯

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she’s casually used the term rainbow baby. Surely everyone knows what that means even if they haven’t been affected by it?🤯
I know, especially if you’ve been trying to conceive, you’d surely know what this term means.

I know, especially if you’ve been trying to conceive, you’d surely know what this term means.
maybe not. Because didn’t you know she got pregnant first try. Definitely not second because she didn’t feel up to a shag on her ovulation day and if your not shagging at the exact second your egg comes out the ovary it doesn’t count as a month of trying. Even if you did shag up to 5 days before.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are they really that self absorbed that they think people care about how they met that they’ve made a podcast about it. Wow!

She’s definitely had a boob job, nose job and lots of Botox. Looks like she’s had something around her jaw and chin too.
She looks great though - but that’s not her natural face!
yeah I do think she looks much better to be fair. She’s deffo had a boob job I remember her having it.

Last edited:
Looks like JP boss babes are having to get normal jobs … Charlotte Lottie Bryan I believe PMD+, been living in spain for years, now training in eyebrows at £35 a pop 🥴
Tiana Thomas doing the very same! Is the bubble about to burst?

Did Katie Wren really put a story on of her kid throwing up in a bucket?! Wow that desperate for attention from the baby daddy eh

Did Katie Wren really put a story on of her kid throwing up in a bucket?! Wow that desperate for attention from the baby daddy eh
And she just keeps shoving the camera in that poor sick baby’s face. Little one looks so out of it bless her, and Katie’s using her being sick for clout, it’s sickening.

Are they really that self absorbed that they think people care about how they met that they’ve made a podcast about it. Wow!

yeah I do think she looks much better to be fair. She’s deffo had a boob job I remember her having it.
The secret boob job that no one was supposed to know about lol!

And she just keeps shoving the camera in that poor sick baby’s face. Little one looks so out of it bless her, and Katie’s using her being sick for clout, it’s sickening.
That poor poor kid. Imagine lying in a hospital bed and your mum photographs you?!
Luke such a scumbag though, he’s moved on and doesn’t want to know.
On a completely unrelated note do you think she will stop referring to herself as ‘kayyydee’ when she’s back in Lancashire

That poor poor kid. Imagine lying in a hospital bed and your mum photographs you?!
Luke such a scumbag though, he’s moved on and doesn’t want to know.
It infuriates me that Katie is posting her poorly daughter all over social media for the likes! But I definitely agree about Luke too, and she must be doing some of this for his attention - had a quick nosy on Instagram and he spent yesterday on a yacht with his GF and others, it’s no wonder Katie is seeking some attention!
3C3DA8BB-E6AE-4BE6-A3A5-5834B867D4FA.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.