Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SaintLeo

VIP Member
I don’t know why Emma Sneddon is grinding my gears so much at the moment but why does she think that doing revision with your 14 year old at midnight is something worth sharing?

If you have so much time to devote to your family because of your amazing “business” why aren’t you making sure your child is doing her homework at a reasonable hour and is getting a decent nights sleep before school? Can’t just be me that finds it baffling? 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 7

Chatty Member
This whole Elle Darby thing got me thinking…Harriet has fairly changed her tune.. hasn’t she? I’m sure we will have baby photos thrust down our throats if the bump photos are anything to go by… and always claiming to be supporting other people..all I can see from when she was a teacher was fat shaming & derogatory terminology.. like ‘*****’ plus the fb thing on holiday.. your never off SM! 😂😂😂
Wow, she’s a… may I refer you to my profile pic?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

MammyWalsh

“Divine pressure, birthing something great”. Erm yeah ok hun. You do know you just flog over-priced vitamins right? Narrative shift into total bullshit!
😂😂😂😂😂 snorted my tea out reading this! I hadn’t seen it yet thanks saint leo!
Harriet Aldridge… believing her own hype.. I told you… she thinks she’s the JP mother Teresa..
The problem with Harriet and shark eyes Dan.. they read all these self help books etc.. but they’re selective.. I don’t see them giving anything back.. no charity.. and that’s a big part of what these gurus tell you.. 5,4,3,2,1…. Count down to harriet’s next post… giving back.. because we know she’s on here..oh btw Dan…you need to stop skipping leg day mate!

• Haha

LucyJade1994

Baby Aldridge is a girl hope it don’t turn out and have Harriet’s personality and dans shark eyes my gosh 😱

• Haha

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Is anyone bored of Olivia Measures going on and on about this car crash her and fat boy were in?
Granted it looked a bad one but she’s going on constantly about the after effects/how she can’t sleep/her dog and I want to message her and remind her they all walked away unscathed!
Never one to willingly defend Olivia, but I had a really bad car crash about 10 years ago and it does become all consuming. I was was cut out of my car and somehow came away with just some stitches and whiplash, but mentally I was messed up. Every time someone told me how lucky I was it made me feel like absolute shit because inside I was really struggling. So annoying as she is I get this one.

Trombolese

Chatty Member
As annoying as she is as a person, I actually think Harriet has a great figure, but you should do if you’re flogging diet shakes and don’t actually have a job so can go to the gym every day. Saying that though, she does always look like she’s absolutely squeezed into the clothes she wears, I think she believes she’s a size smaller than she is. All the camel toe and gaping buttons is getting a bit much 🤣 Just because you can physically get the clothes on doesn’t mean that they fit.

Trombolese

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she’s body checking and feels the need to mention she’s gained an extra 2lb. Wow! Serious problems there if that’s the focus of the pregnancy. I understand she looks bloated and not pregnant but I don’t understand why she’s just not trusting the process and realising that some women show earlier than others and feels the need to body check 🤯
I’m pregnant and I haven’t weighed myself at all since finding out, if anyone even tries to discuss weight with me I just shut them down because at the moment I really don’t care and my body is doing what it needs to do. The midwives weigh me and would tell me if there was an issue 🤷‍♀️

Harriet could use this pregnancy to try to be relatable (if she was smart), but so far all I can see is her being the opposite. This weight thing, and constantly bragging about how she’s still able to work out is just going to alienate other women, I’ve seen girls commenting on her posts saying how they were too ill during pregnancy to go to the gym and exercise and Harriet just carries on with the constant posts 🤦‍♀️ as always, she’s tone deaf. It’s good that she’s not suffering from sickness, nausea or fatigue but she should realise she’s very lucky.

also she’s going to be in for a shock when she reaches the third trimester and feels like the size of a whale 😂

katetotheparty86

So glad this has been started. Here for all the gossip about these fraudsters!

Also think Harriet will absolutely LOVE having a thread about herself, she will definitely think she's made it 🤣

• Haha

v90

This thread gives me life! Thank you to whoever set this up! I have been following these chumps since lockdown in slight awe/shock at their brazeness and general tackiness when it comes to showing off a very superficial life. Wealth comes from knowledge, new experiences, travel, not a gucci belt and cardholder which is all these lot care about!!! I completely agree about Harriet and nice to know I’m not the only one! Tbh yes some of them may earn quite well but at what cost really. They all come across quite shallow, uninformed, superficial and tbh downright boring! For Dan and Harriet their dream day out is an escape room ffs! Rant over! Gracias again ladies for creating this thread!

• Heart

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
So apparently the hacker that’s taking down their accounts is targeting the juice plus huns as they have larger followings but no blue tick. Basically takes their accounts down and asks for £300 to get it back, then does the same a few months later but is for more money each time. Olivia Keeps paying him!

• Wow

bear35

Has anyone followed faith Martin before? Constantly preaching how it’s her ‘capsules’ that help her skin breakouts but tells us all it’s dairy that causes her to breakout or hormones…then clearly after not having anymore dairy they all go and she praises the bloody capsules 🤬🤬she never eats anything either, just constant shakes to keep her weight down I think.

katetotheparty86

And the millionaire club that Olivia says she’s a member of.. companies house suggest otherwise.. not bringing that much in.. or she’s not telling the tax man
Hahahaha I love how they portray "millionaires club" as if she actually has a million pounds 🤦‍♀️ you're not a millionaire hun, you're a scammer!

I just can’t get over how different Olivia looks now, if you put a photo of her now next to a photo of her a few years ago you’d think they are 2 different people. She’s had a hell of a lot of work done when she didn’t need it, I haven’t seen her in person but I imagine she’s one of those people who look like they have gone too far.
She has had quite a lot of work done, its shocking how barbie she is these days! Remember she got her boobs done a few years ago an cried for weeks after that she was in sooo much pain. Boo fucking hoo 😭

dumdums83

VIP Member
Anyone heard of Cassy Ann Clark? She was another that jumped ship. She was and still is an evil cow, oh how the mighty have fallen lol

NotAHun

One thing I absolutely hate is “juicy payday”!! Why is it a thing to brag about what you are going to spend your money on? No one in their right mind with a normal job getting a normal wage does that!

katetotheparty86

She is disgusting. People will be sucked in as well coz she's got the house an the lifestyle. Built off all the vulnerable mums she's hired over the years. I knew she would use this baby to make a few quid.