Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video is just the most cringe thing I’ve ever seen, I’m feeling second hand embarrassment for them.

Edited to add that I’m also due in spring but thankfully I think I’m too far away to end up at any of the same classes or appointments as Harriet and soggy Dan.

Reactions: 9
Can’t wait for her to tell us all how lucky she is that she can work from home with the baby…. Yawn

Reactions: 5
Can’t wait for her to tell us all how lucky she is that she can work from home with the baby…. Yawn
oh she will 100% use the pregnancy and baby to really hammer into mums and mums to be, saying how she’s so lucky she’s not had to take maternity leave and not had to leave the baby, basically making other people feel like tit, so predictable.

"so glad I can be as stupid as Stacey Solomon and hybernate for no other reason than laziness in my bedroom for 6 weeks"

Reactions: 2
Has anyone followed faith Martin before? Constantly preaching how it’s her ‘capsules’ that help her skin breakouts but tells us all it’s dairy that causes her to breakout or hormones…then clearly after not having anymore dairy they all go and she praises the bloody capsules 🤬🤬she never eats anything either, just constant shakes to keep her weight down I think.
Do you know if there's a feed on here for faith martin? I can't find one but find it hard to believe others don't find her annoying and that someone hasn't already started a feed on here about her? Also if there isn't one, how do you start one? Can anyone just start one?

Do you know if there's a feed on here for faith martin? I can't find one but find it hard to believe others don't find her annoying and that someone hasn't already started a feed on here about her?
I find her irritating she’s another anti vaxxer, I had to block her she was doing my head in. No I don’t think there’s a thread on her

I find her irritating she’s another anti vaxxer, I had to block her she was doing my head in. No I don’t think there’s a thread on her
Surely we can't be the only people who find her irritating, there must be others. Do you know if anyone can just start a thread?

Surely we can't be the only people who find her irritating, there must be others. Do you know if anyone can just start a thread?
I don't mind her in small doses, I find her mum reels quite funny and she has always replied to me in the past! I can totally see why she would be irritating to some though.

Reactions: 1
So you get pregnant and now your an expert? And launch a podcast discussing pregnancy.. and don’t even get me started the lack of awareness.. people who struggle with fertility and your flouting how easy it was for you.. so many people have experiences which wouldn’t make them do videos.. they’re living day to day praying everything goes smoothly with their pregnancy.. it’s smacks of complete naivety to be doing all this so early into your pregnancy..

Reactions: 7
So you get pregnant and now your an expert? And launch a podcast discussing pregnancy.. and don’t even get me started the lack of awareness.. people who struggle with fertility and your flouting how easy it was for you.. so many people have experiences which wouldn’t make them do videos.. they’re living day to day praying everything goes smoothly with their pregnancy.. it’s smacks of complete naivety to be doing all this so early into your pregnancy..
I think it also shows how clueless they are on conception given you have a 5 day fertile window before the ovulation day happens.
Or in denial that they didn’t catch their first try... but let’s be honest. Second try is very very good going - if I were to ever get pregnant again and it was as easy as they found it I’d never flaunt that around when so many women are struggling to conceive.

Reactions: 4
I listened to some of Harriet and Dan’s podcast and had to stop, their lack of awareness is just painful to sit through. Personally I would never flaunt how easily I got pregnant, it’s just really poor taste in my opinion when so many people struggle. Also I got to the part where she was moaning about having really bad nausea but she was still able to go to the gym 😂 it couldn’t have been that bad if she was able to go and work out. And a bump at 8 weeks is just bloating :unsure:. She’s going to be insufferable.

Reactions: 6
I had a still birth some years ago and I found the podcast infuriating. This is the problem in today’s society.. people setting themselves up as authorities on subjects they no nothing about. I question harriet’s intellect. Dan hasn’t had a tertiary education but Harriet must have being a teacher I’m astounded that she has such self belief or sheer ignorance in launching this with no experience in the field.

I’m not 100% sure she was a qualified teacher I think she helped teach dance or drama? I might be wrong?

It’s also her stories and comments after the podcast launch that just reek of desperation. Launching a podcast in the first place on pregnancy, especially this early on is just ridiculous. Their lack of awareness is just deafening. It’s embarrassing and in such poor taste how they’re going about this, but then again, that’s completely their style.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.