Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma Sneddon always posts how her and her family haven’t been ill in 8 years from taking their “Magic beans”, yet she’s always ill and seems to forget when she posts about it. She’s always knackered too- so the Uplift isn’t doing her much good either.
Sneddon would be less knackered if she got a decent nights sleep! She always used to post about never being in bed before 1am and now she’s adding an extra 2 hours to her day by getting up at 5.30 to run. Why when you have so much “time freedom” as it is?? Another contradictory unhealthy habit to be promoting.

Reactions: 1
Emma Sneddon always posts how her and her family haven’t been ill in 8 years from taking their “Magic beans”, yet she’s always ill and seems to forget when she posts about it. She’s always knackered too- so the Uplift isn’t doing her much good either.
Not to mentioned that she’s always starting a new health kick and running her famous 10km but never looks a single pound lighter! Not that I’m body shaming, but she’s the one who keeps claiming to be on a better body mission! She has ONE single ‘before’ photo that she keeps recycling and conning people into thinking is more recent, not the 8 years ago it was!

The thing that pisses me off about these huns is their whole narrative of how “time free” they are. They literally sit on their phones all day ignoring their kids looking down on those doing the 9-5. At least when I’m not at work my time is my own!

Not to mentioned that she’s always starting a new health kick and running her famous 10km but never looks a single pound lighter! Not that I’m body shaming, but she’s the one who keeps claiming to be on a better body mission! She has ONE single ‘before’ photo that she keeps recycling and conning people into thinking is more recent, not the 8 years ago it was!
I follow a girl like this as well! Used the same before an after photos for years, even though she is more like the before photo.

Also Lauren is always piping up that she's got chub rub an has put loads of weight on after a night out. She knows full well she is tiny!

Reactions: 2
Emma Leyland and Amen use the same before and after pics of themselves all the time too!
Seems like they use the products initially to lose some weight, get the pics and use them to rip off others into thinking they need the products too for “amazing” results like their. While they themselves stop using the products and put all the weight back on and end up yo-yo dieting their way through life.

Plus I’ve noticed Amen uses a before and after skin pic, but the after skin pic has so obviously been filtered!!!

…seems like there is a pattern emerging with the way these JP huns do things

It’s like Tiana Thomas, the same before & after pictures get used by all the huns to promote the business when in actual fact she’s a big lass and has been for the 4 or 5 years I’ve been aware of her.
Always on a “weight loser journey” but never actually looks any different?

It’s like Tiana Thomas, the same before & after pictures get used by all the huns to promote the business when in actual fact she’s a big lass and has been for the 4 or 5 years I’ve been aware of her.
Always on a “weight loser journey” but never actually looks any different?
I’m really interested on her living situation. Claimed that she owned that house on her own (paid for by her business 🙄) and now she’s split with that bloke she’s emptied the whole house in less than a week living at her mums and talking about moving somewhere else. No mention of putting it on the market or any normal things you would do. No shame in renting but why do they need to lie about it?

Reactions: 2
I’m really interested on her living situation. Claimed that she owned that house on her own (paid for by her business 🙄) and now she’s split with that bloke she’s emptied the whole house in less than a week living at her mums and talking about moving somewhere else. No mention of putting it on the market or any normal things you would do. No shame in renting but why do they need to lie about it?
They lie about everything to give the perception of living the “high life” so it wouldn’t surprise me that she has rented. Like you say no shame in it but just be honest!

As we were saying yesterday! Never ever sick, but sick yet again!
Same for Katie Wren / Ravey / whatever 🤣 she’s always saying her daughter Lake is a ‘JP baby’ who loves the products 🙄 but that child is always ill!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why are they all creaming their knickers over this Mallorca trip?! Surely if they are so Rich and CEOs of their businesses and as successful as they make out, then surely they could afford trips like this regardless and don’t need it to be an incentive?

Reactions: 4
Think her mum lived with her to help pay the rent, then she moved old mate and his kid in so he paid. Mum got her own place then she kicked the bloke to the kerb and doesn’t have anyone else she can move in to pay the other half of the rent!

• Haha
I don’t know why Emma Sneddon is grinding my gears so much at the moment but why does she think that doing revision with your 14 year old at midnight is something worth sharing?

If you have so much time to devote to your family because of your amazing “business” why aren’t you making sure your child is doing her homework at a reasonable hour and is getting a decent nights sleep before school? Can’t just be me that finds it baffling? 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 7
One thing I absolutely hate is “juicy payday”!! Why is it a thing to brag about what you are going to spend your money on? No one in their right mind with a normal job getting a normal wage does that!

Reactions: 6
I think Harriet’s Aldridges Instagrams been hacked?
Her insta was disabled by Instagram and she's trying to get it back, she was using her "home" account and has now made another one until she gets her old one back. She is FEWMIN FYI, hasn't stopped banging on about it by all accounts. Clearly doesn't realize there is more to life then social media but I guess when your life revolves around it in every single way...

Reactions: 3
I wonder if its the same person hacking all their accounts 🤔 seems odd that Harriet, Olivia an Lauren all seem to get hacked at the same time. I reckon its an ex juicy hun out for revenge 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if its the same person hacking all their accounts 🤔 seems odd that Harriet, Olivia an Lauren all seem to get hacked at the same time. I reckon its an ex juicy hun out for revenge 🤣🤣
How stupid must they be. You’d think after Olivia got hacked the first time they’d up their security and turn on log in texts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.