Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RecoveringHun

Absolutely, I find it really uncomfortable. Just be happy you’re having a healthy baby ffs. Gender scans aren’t 100% accurate, there is still a very slim chance it’s a boy, wonder how she’d handle that! I also find it super uncomfortable how much importance she’s putting on weight gain, and how much she’s monitoring it. She’s pregnant ffs.
The weight thing is so so dangerous, it just doesn’t promote any kind of acceptance for a pregnant body. Of course your body changes, and of course you feel awful, uncomfortable, unlike yourself at times, so when someone with a decent following (potentially full of impressionable and vulnerable people) is out here harping on about weight gain and doing crazy training nonsense completely out of their comfort zone WHILST pregnant it just again sends a toxic message. As with this whole “girl” thing, I agree totally, and just find it all so dangerous.

She put up about how she’s anxious that she’s putting herself and the baby in danger by not getting the vaccine, and yet is acting like Arnold Schwarzenegger in the gym 🥴

Reactions: 7

RecoveringHun

Most people don’t get their prams til 20-30 weeks. Crazy that they wanna store a bulky item for 25-26 weeks lol. Or are they just trying to remind us that they’re expecting
And now they’re going on a “personal shopping experience” at Mamas & Papas 🙄. This is going to be one long, insufferable ride folks!

Also her casual comment that her nephew sometimes calls her baby a “Rainbow Baby” is once again showing how completely un-self-aware she is.

Attachments

• Wow
And a bump at 8 weeks is just bloating :unsure:. She’s going to be insufferable.
She’ll make pregnancy into a personality trait like Elle “eyeball Paul” Darby 🥴
She also claimed she had a bump at 3/4 weeks and did the cringiest pregnancy reveal pic with a massive carb bloat belly at 10 weeks 😅

• Haha

MammyWalsh

I can totally see it.. those juice pus huns have Harriet on a pedestal much like most of the UK has Emma on a pedestal today. Harriet/Olivia if your reading this.. this is what a real Bossbabe looks like.. 18 years old.. smashed her a-levels and took her first grand slam title.. and FYI.. girl you don’t look like you should be posting any fitness videos or setting yourself up as a guru.. that’s one hell of an unflattering photo luv.. not to mention you have no qualifications in the area
5E72D5B7-1F15-4823-9873-8A990D0AFFC7.jpeg

• Heart

SaintLeo

VIP Member
They haven’t grasped the idea that as soon as the initial excitement dies down, no one but you gives a shit about your wedding. And they definitely don’t want to see the same pictures endlessly!

They’re like creepy adult toddlers.
Haha! Actually the endless watching of Friends make sense if you think about them like that. It’s the adult toddler equivalent of sticking a kid down in front of Peppa Pig. They just like the colours and the funny voices!

• Haha

cuppa_on_a_rainbow

did her account really get taken down or did she just disable it for a while so she could come back with the celeb style baby reveal?! So cheese.

That video is just the most cringe thing I’ve ever seen, I’m feeling second hand embarrassment for them.

Edited to add that I’m also due in spring but thankfully I think I’m too far away to end up at any of the same classes or appointments as Harriet and soggy Dan.
Won’t ever stop laughing at what someone wrote about Dan Aldrigde:

Wet as a fart, personality of a potato😂

• Haha

MammyWalsh

I am salty, I admit that. Everyone on this forum is salty to a certain degree else we wouldn’t be discussing the lives of these people, we’d be getting on with our own.

the things said about Sneddon being broke and owing HMRC are true and been shown on this forum earlier on. Not made up crap by someone who’s jealous, the way you’re making up the stuff about Harriet and Olivia being yatch girls selling their body for money. I draw the line under pathetic rumours like that which could be so damaging to them!

I’ve said a billion times on this forum that the capsules I do love and still take to this very day. When I joined that was the focus and the goal was to help healthy living but the way the company turned from healthy living to weight loss because of these planks encouraging people to starve on shakes, the shakes being a best seller and the company making huge profits and allowing it and then adding BS boosters to their range made me decide to leave. It does not align with me.

but as far as changing peoples lives financially, I helped so many get off the dole, move out of home giving them that start on the property Ladder. I didn’t bullshit people I was honest that it takes graft and that’s why I literally laugh when I read your drivel because I know the sorts of money that can be made, not just juice plus (you sound thick by the way dragging the word juice out) but in most mlm.
There are lots of great vitamin supplements out there, it doesn’t have to be juice plus and they can be bought without supporting a notorious MLM. The clinical trials you talk of aren’t that robust and are limited in power (ie size of participants) If juice plus supplements were incredible then the company would have invested way more into the R&R.
By all means take what you want.. but I don’t come here to be converted to JP. I come here as I don’t believe in the principal of pyramid schemes, I don’t believe that getting sucked into an MLM is all that woman can aspire to, I don’t believe that manifesting or aspiring to conning people out of the little cash they have to invest in a scheme where 90% will be worse off than make profit

• Heart
Harriet is so masculine looking, makes sense as she’s clearly Dan’s beard 🌈😂
She‘s a little unfortunate looking. I try not to be unkind about someone’s looks because I know we’re not all perfect. However, it’s really odd the way they all pose like they’re 19yr old Tik Tokkers or supermodels. They are not sophisticated or business-minded. Shouldn’t they try to present themselves more professionally?

Maybe they’re autistic. I can almost certainly guarantee Olivia Measures is. Her strangulated off-volume voice, not quite making eye contact, weird jerky movements and general blank stares make her a good candidate.

Harriet is so masculine looking, makes sense as she’s clearly Dan’s beard 🌈😂
Someone did say a while back there’s probably a strap-on tucked away in a drawer somewhere. Ha Ha Ha.

• Haha
It was the insistence that she did it for her mental health because she was so insecure about her body that did me. Especially as this all happened not long after she’d been swanning round Ibiza in bondage gear bikinis draped all over Wayne Lineker. Just own the fact that you wanted bigger boobs Olivia!
Exactly!!! I miss her slutty stage where she was grinding on Wayne lineker in ocean beach 😂

• Haha

NotAHun

wow £10 a ticket for the next XXY event and anyone can go.....tempted to go and see what all the fuss is about :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Another nice little way to make money off their team. Making them pay for all this amazing love and support they can get when being part of the team. Joke really. What other job makes you pay for essential training and team bonding stuff like that?