Juice Plus MLM #7 The JP huns are dropping like flies, off to another scam flogging the same lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Emma, you sure do lookā€¦natural šŸ’€
She looks like a mole thatā€™s chewed on some chillis
---
Another one jumping ship soon?
nah. I doubt it. She earns a mint doing nout in JP and she only got to where she was cos Katie put Carly Peace in her team (Lauren Robertā€™s, Nat Young Ellis, Dani K, emMoLeyland are all in Carlyā€™s team). Katie was helping Emma hit a position before another girl (Claire) in her team to try force her to quit (I trust the very reliable source who told me this as it was all happening 10 years ago). Claire and Katie had a fall out so Katie was doing everything within her power to get one over on her (pretty sure Claire is long gone from JP and Emma is still reaping the rewards from Katies maliciousness). Emma would be nothing starting from scratch in another mlm. Sheā€™d be F*ked.
---
I wish she would invest some of her ā€œjuicy payā€ on English/grammar lessons šŸ™ˆ
Iā€™ve never said this before because I thought a lisp was one of those things you canā€™t help so I never wanted to take the piss. However I found out speech therapy can correct a lisp so why hasnā€™t mortgage free own my teslaaaaa Dani not invested in a speech therapist instead of all the other tit she buys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think the "retreat" looks stressful as hell? Chaotic with babies screaming everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pink to make the boys wink plus your boobs hanging out of your top that you keep pulling down to have on show. Stay classy D!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread name suggestion

More huns flee with heartfelt posts for the gram, whilst the stragglers remain pushing their Ā£1 fee for the scam

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it a pyramid though?

Yes Dani, yes it isā€¦
To be fair, if she did have a dollar for every time someone said juice plus was a pyramid scheme, she might actually be able to afford those Louboutins she's been salivating over for months.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To be fair, if she did have a dollar for every time someone said juice plus was a pyramid scheme, she might actually be able to afford those Louboutins she's been salivating over for months.
Instead sheā€™s taking her pennies to Primarni and posing outside designer stores

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry but if you were a millionaire as she claims to be surely youā€™d hand the clothes into a charity instead of flogging them for a fiver.

Reactions: 13
Oh Em Gee!! I'm so giddy with excitement!! Dani is selling her wardrobe from a fiver each item!
hOw ExCiDiNg Is ThAt! Thanks to this business šŸ™
Dani is one of those people I look at and wonder how she always manages to find the most awful bit of clothing in every shop sheā€™s goes into. I swear I donā€™t see any of the stuff she wears when Iā€™m out shopping. She must be like a bad taste heat seeking missile!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it a pyramid though?
Yes Dani, yes it isā€¦
Can you imagine if anyone posted this about their real corporate job! Or someone running a small business or something like that. Having to justify online that itā€™s not a pyramid scheme šŸ¤£ Dani the reason people call it a pyramid scheme is because itā€™s true! Madness

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.