Juice Plus MLM #7 The JP huns are dropping like flies, off to another scam flogging the same lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s the most unfit, out of shape personal trainer I’ve genuinely ever seen. Actual set of tits on him 😂
That’s why I call him Fat Tats hahaha, he’s horrible isn’t he. Also checked out his business website….. just what every potential client wants to see - the use of emojis! Bet he’s taken inspiration from his soon to be ex girlfriend, we all know how much she loves an emoji overload on her posts!

*Disclaimer: I’m partial to an emoji or 2 myself, I just wouldn’t use them on a business website (SH) or on posts where I’m trying to con money off people (OM).

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Imagine going to the gym in the exact same outfit as your friend and recording your crappy workouts no one cares about?
Big H’s friend is as stuck up as she is.

Reactions: 2
Imagine going to the gym in the exact same outfit as your friend and recording your crappy workouts no one cares about?
Big H’s friend is as stuck up as she is.
Not only that, but imagine you think that’s such great content that it qualifies you to run content creation workshops that you actually charge people to attend!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not only that, but imagine you think that’s such great content that it qualifies you to run content creation workshops that you actually charge people to attend!
To me it’s that the structure of the workout is poor (if that’s what she’s getting from that app then she needs to delete it - I’m not a PT and I could plan a better session that that) and then after YEARS her technique is still dire. and worse - she thinks its good content And wants to show you how to do the same.

she’s lost it. I was looking back At her old stuff the other day and she has fully lost it.

problem is she can’t post too much mum life content because she’s an unpresent parent and her husband does most of it. (Side note but That video of her naked daughter is still on her profile and now most likely circulating the dark web for all the pedalos to see. Why she hasn’t deleted it just shows the disgusting sort of person she is. )

she can’t just post about JP cos she says in her training website to not bombard people. So she’s gotta do something. And it’s just crap content.

Reactions: 1
Is this the one Big H had an extremely brief stint of being BEST FRIENDS with?
Probably. But R ia was definitely one ofBig H's few leaders in the team xxy so it's going to be a big loss. The pyramid is definitely crumbling and I am absolutely living for it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this the one Big H had an extremely brief stint of being BEST FRIENDS with?
Yep!! Oh wow. She was NMD level, it was only in January that she was flown to Lisbon with Big H and Dan! They will definitely notice that loss. Can’t say I feel sorry for them though!

Reactions: 6
Yep!! Oh wow. She was NMD level, it was only in January that she was flown to Lisbon with Big H and Dan! They will definitely notice that loss. Can’t say I feel sorry for them though!
"She was flown"*
*She booked herself a Ryanair and had to share a hotel room.

Emma is so broke that she meets her team in a cafe and orders....3 tap waters. Way to go, woman. Supporting small businesses, I see.

And Hayley had bailiffs at the door again today! This woman is ridiculous

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
"She was flown"*
*She booked herself a Ryanair and had to share a hotel room.

Emma is so broke that she meets her team in a cafe and orders....3 tap waters. Way to go, woman. Supporting small businesses, I see.

And Hayley had bailiffs at the door again today! This woman is ridiculous
Silly me, thanks for the correction 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ria is definitely moving to Utility Warehouse, another mlm
what a bleeping idiot. I’d actually have 0.1% respect for her if she was looking for an honest way of making a living. Prick

There’s one thing I’m confused about, surely if they jump to a new mlm they just start again at the bottom? Why would they decide to move from a place where they have a down line already? This includes all the ones leaving for nuskin?

Reactions: 3
what a bleeping idiot. I’d actually have 0.1% respect for her if she was looking for an honest way of making a living. Prick

There’s one thing I’m confused about, surely if they jump to a new mlm they just start again at the bottom? Why would they decide to move from a place where they have a down line already? This includes all the ones leaving for nuskin?
Because they get suckered in to a whole new load of BS and think the grass is greener.

Unlike Dani’s hair which is suddenly pinker. And not in a good edgy way, more of a oh god she’s trying so hard it’s just tragic now kind of way!

Reactions: 7
Because they get suckered in to a whole new load of BS and think the grass is greener.

Unlike Dani’s hair which is suddenly pinker. And not in a good edgy way, more of a oh god she’s trying so hard it’s just tragic now kind of way!
It’s crazy to me that they can fall for it! The people we discuss here have all made money - which means they all must have seen their down lines and recruits lose money and end up worse off. They must know how it works even if they deny it! Fools

Reactions: 5
I really believe that they're all leaving juice plus simply because it doesn't pay enough. It would be total madness to leave a job that gave you an "insane income" where you can also have residual income for doing absolutely nothing. But so many of them are doing it probably because the income is actually tit. And those at the "top" seem to be taking on second jobs to support themselves - harriet is trying anything she can to generate more cash, Hayley has taken on a hair extensions job, Dani has her jumpers. Juice Plus is not allowing them to earn enough so they either leaving or, ironically, having to find a "side hustle". Morons.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.