Juice Plus MLM #7 The JP huns are dropping like flies, off to another scam flogging the same lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick warning guys....big Harriet is taking pics in her undies again. It's totally not about the scales for her...but she's posted her weight to the 0.8 lb.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I don't like Dani but as a mum of two little boys this makes me so sad and not looking forward to secondary school. I actually like the way she dealt with the issue.
I am sure her teenage daughter was over the moon with her mum sharing her personal troubles in life to strangers on the internet. Nothing is sacred in these peoples worlds.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am sure her teenage daughter was over the moon with her mum sharing her personal troubles in life to strangers on the internet. Nothing is sacred in these peoples worlds.
I imagine she has enough to deal with as it is with her parents' ridiculous reels and her mother rocking up to school pick up looking like a beige oompa loompa.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
in any normal job or even your own business you dont need to post cringy posts like there is a reason you only get 10 likes they are all so bloody embarrassing 🙈

Reactions: 3
Typical big H! Writes a post about Oakley being 9 months and manages to make it all about herself! Oh she had to add the extra picture to “show off the Burberry socks” 🙄 yes that was definitely the reason wasn’t it Chinderella!? That’s why you are stood there in your bra and thong! Completely normal behaviour 🤦🏼‍♀️!!

• Haha
Typical big H! Writes a post about Oakley being 9 months and manages to make it all about herself! Oh she had to add the extra picture to “show off the Burberry socks” 🙄 yes that was definitely the reason wasn’t it Chinderella!? That’s why you are stood there in your bra and thong! Completely normal behaviour 🤦🏼‍♀️!!
I don't understand why she has to celebrate every one of her poor daughters milestones with photos of her half naked. It seriously isn't normal behaviour!

Reactions: 8
How about the "my maternity leave would be over by now"? Well, it's 12 months but you would know if you had an actual job. AND you would have spent them being with Oakley, not hustling.
---
Dani and her literally awful spelling. Each jumper is 40 quid!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All the JP Huns soon 😂 👀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hayley celebrating International women's day in the most inarticulate way possible.

To her credit, I really think that Hayley is the most honest of all the huns. Dani, Harriet etc, while clearly not the brains of Britian, are intelligent enough to know that what they post is complete BS. Whereas Hayley is so thick she believes everything she reads online. So when she sees an obviously made-up testimonial from someone whose juice plus capsules alledgedly cured their depression, she reposts it believing its true. Like if she read an article from the flat earth society, she'd be convinced the earth is flat. I kind of see her like an innocent simpleton who just deserves pity.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hayley celebrating International women's day in the most inarticulate way possible.

To her credit, I really think that Hayley is the most honest of all the huns. Dani, Harriet etc, while clearly not the brains of Britian, are intelligent enough to know that what they post is complete BS. Whereas Hayley is so thick she believes everything she reads online. So when she sees an obviously made-up testimonial from someone whose juice plus capsules alledgedly cured their depression, she reposts it believing its true. Like if she read an article from the flat earth society, she'd be convinced the earth is flat. I kind of see her like an innocent simpleton who just deserves pity.
I think she is a good example of demonstrating the “Dunning-Kruger effect” which is where people with pitifully low IQ’s actually think they are smarter than everyone else. They’re stupid but they consider themselves very intelligent 😅

• Haha
I think she is a good example of demonstrating the “Dunning-Kruger effect” which is where people with pitifully low IQ’s actually think they are smarter than everyone else. They’re stupid but they consider themselves very intelligent 
Yes!! And it is impossible to argue with them because their arguments make no sense at all. Hayley (bless her) walks round all day convinced the government are trying to kill everyone through the covid vaccine and praises herself for being one of the few people who saw through it and had the bravery to try and warn people against having it. She's the perfect example!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.