Juice Plus MLM #7 The JP huns are dropping like flies, off to another scam flogging the same lies!

Which hun annoys you the most?

• Olivia Measures

• Harriet Aldridge

• Dani Kumrou

• Emma Leyland

• Lauren Roberts

• Hayley McLaughlin

• Katie Joem

• Emma Sneddon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks!!

So Kaddie is now back round the corner from Luke (ohmygod guys, how exciding!!) and buying cheap furniture to do the house. She apparently has a few business opportunities but nothing that can be announced....

Chavvy Hayley is the same. Still creepy, still anti vaxx and still obnoxious. No further news about the bailiffs.

Emma S is still boring. Started a 365 hard on boxing day and then quietly dropped it. Now she thinks she's fat.

Emma L is depressing and erratic, nobody understands her, and she seems to be turning into a crazy dog lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I’ve done something wrong when creating the new thread, sorry guys. It was meant to go into the ‘gossip’ category and I’ve somehow put it in ‘health instagramers’ (that will feed the huns’ egos! 🤣) Also the tag hasn’t saved either 😩 Going to contact admin to see if they can help but if anyone else knows how to fix please do!

Thanks!!

So Kaddie is now back round the corner from Luke (ohmygod guys, how exciding!!) and buying cheap furniture to do the house. She apparently has a few business opportunities but nothing that can be announced....

Chavvy Hayley is the same. Still creepy, still anti vaxx and still obnoxious. No further news about the bailiffs.

Emma S is still boring. Started a 365 hard on boxing day and then quietly dropped it. Now she thinks she's fat.

Emma L is depressing and erratic, nobody understands her, and she seems to be turning into a crazy dog lady.
Olivia left Juice Plus after peddling the products and the ‘business opportunity’ for nearly 9 years, and jumped ship to NuSkin (another MLM that sells way overpriced products and has a heavy focus on recruiting). She made a big pretence about some grand announcement, claiming there was over 1000 people who had ‘pre-registered’ for her zoom call, but our trusty tattlers were on the call and at most it’s estimated there was around 440. Numbers dropped pretty quickly as soon as it was realised there was no exciting news.

Big H continued to share pictures of Dan that are wildly inappropriate and stomach turning. Including a shot of him nude in the shower with Oak Tree.

Emma Leyland appears to be on a major downward spiral and is sporting a horrible cheap-looking thin set of extensions while trying to be sexy on camera at any given opportunity.

Lauren Roberts posed another NAKEY pic of herself in a hotel 🙄 You wouldn’t think she’s 40 (ish).

*Edited to correct spelling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh Kadee…posting lame booty exercises by your pool that everyone already knows all whilst paling in comparison to Rebecca. Has anyone tried Rebeccas app or any of her workout sessions?

Reactions: 3
What is this about 
Hayley is convinced there is a conspiracy in which the government is trying to kill everyone. They tried with the covid vaccine and now it's this. Due to her superior intelligence, hayley is one of the few people who can see straight through it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Emma Leyland is an interesting one. Her behaviour is that erratic and odd it's scary, remember her laughing video in a children's playground?

Lauren Roberts picks her up and "uses" her when it suits her. Such as Ibiza as none of her other 40 year old mates would go. It is clear to see Emma is so desperate to be part of Lauren Roberts little gang. But despite them both living not far from eachother, Emma never gets an invite to the constant drinks and posh restaurants with Lauren, Carly and crew.

Reactions: 7
87C91166-9262-470E-9BD0-CBA0AF96BFC7.jpeg
Christ alive, nothing annoys me more than Big H moaning about something that is entirely within her control. Most people don’t leave their babies and go to another country when they’re this young, and if they do, it’s usually for something unavoidable like a wedding or funeral. Not some cringey work trip where they’ll be told info they can find out by joining a live stream. God forbid something happened to Oakley and they couldn’t get back in time.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else totally sick of Olivia Measures? She’s always been constant vomit inducing with her posting but since jumping to Nuskin she is off the chart 🚀
I’m sure she’s gaining followers from her new cult but I’d put money on it she’s losing other followers due to her constant posts. All she’s doing is just showing how much she lied about how amazing Juiceplus was

Reactions: 13
Christ alive, nothing annoys me more than Big H moaning about something that is entirely within her control. Most people don’t leave their babies and go to another country when they’re this young, and if they do, it’s usually for something unavoidable like a wedding or funeral. Not some cringey work trip where they’ll be told info they can find out by joining a live stream. God forbid something happened to Oakley and they couldn’t get back in time.
Aldridges - if you're going to miss her so much and are anxious about leaving her and will worry while you're off on your jollies...here's an idea...don't go!

Or one of you go and the other one stay behind to parent the baby you claim you never have to miss a moment with.

Selfish the pair of them.

Reactions: 10
Oh Kadee…posting lame booty exercises by your pool that everyone already knows all whilst paling in comparison to Rebecca. Has anyone tried Rebeccas app or any of her workout sessions?
I saw this, was so hilarious and cringe-worthy 🤣 Kadieeee filming herself by her dodgy pool, desperately trying to emulate Rebecca (with her 500k+ followers), even down to ‘feeling the burn’ and Burn is the name of Rebecca’s app! What I just can’t understand is, Katie bangs on endlessly about escaping her marriage, and yet she’s moved back to the same area and is busy trying to turn herself into exactly what Luke’s new GF is!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I saw this, was so hilarious and cringe-worthy 🤣 Kadieeee filming herself by her dodgy pool, desperately trying to emulate Rebecca (with her 500k+ followers), even down to ‘feeling the burn’ and Burn is the name of Rebecca’s app! What I just can’t understand is, Katie bangs on endlessly about escaping her marriage, and yet she’s moved back to the same area and is busy trying to turn herself into exactly what Luke’s new GF is!
The other day Rebecca posted a reel saying she's not competing with anyone, but only herself. Fair play to her. She took Lake to ballet and everything.

Oh and I also spotted this - looks like Big H might have some competition for being Olivia’s BEST FRIEND! 🤣🤣🤣 This one is such a good BFF that she’s followed Liv over to Nu-Skin and everything . . . it’s like the pied piper and the rats 🤣
Honestly it’s the fact that they think a promotion after a week is a good thing, how dense do you have to be to not realise you are all incredibly unskilled 😂

Kaddie doesn't spend any money on her. I get it, she's skint, but how about library trips or movie nights?
Exactly! Doesn’t cost anything to do the little things, beach trips, picnics etc! I’m so glad they moved back to the USA so Lake has these memories with her dad

Reactions: 5
So the car that broke down in the M25 was a second hand car (3 grand) and needs repairs costing 2 grand. Just hustle, babe!

Oh and Kaddie's latest video: I think she's been crying.
When isn’t she crying ffs the huns love it when she’s “pure”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.