Juice Plus MLM #7 The JP huns are dropping like flies, off to another scam flogging the same lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes provided a vague and pretty patronising response. Typical Big H.
Selling some magic pills and drinks under the guidance of the DSA is one thing.

Perceiving to provide financial advice without the suitable risk warnings, qualifcations and licenes under the FCA is a different beast.

Slippery slopee...

Reactions: 5
Her reply should have been - no idea babe just seen Olivia do it and i want to be here so im doing it to honey x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shes provided a vague and pretty patronising response. Typical Big H.
So she thinks that amount of money in her account is actual shares, and that when she's allowed to sell, that's the money she's going to get?

Bless her.

I've been doing some digging. We Shop is releasing (at some point) a limited number of shares. I imagine the more cash in your account, the more shares you get, BUT the value of the last batch of shares last year was around 350 GBX for 800 shares, so..... yeah. Not much.

In the meantime? you're giving them your info FOR FREE, your shopping patterns FOR FREE and you're roping friends and family in the scheme FOR FREE. Sounds like a pyramid scheme to me with added data selling.
---
So she thinks that amount of money in her account is actual shares, and that when she's allowed to sell, that's the money she's going to get?

Bless her.

I've been doing some digging. We Shop is releasing (at some point) a limited number of shares. I imagine the more cash in your account, the more shares you get, BUT the value of the last batch of shares last year was around 350 GBX for 800 shares, so..... yeah. Not much.

In the meantime? you're giving them your info FOR FREE, your shopping patterns FOR FREE and you're roping friends and family in the scheme FOR FREE. Sounds like a pyramid scheme to me with added data selling.
I've just seen Olivia thinks she's going to get actual cash too....for an investment property. They're going to be so disappointed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Another thread title suggestion

Livs man doesn't care, Harriet still never has her kid, Whilst millionaire Dani is flogging clothes for a couple of quid

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Bless her.

---

I've just seen Olivia thinks she's going to get actual cash too....for an investment property. They're going to be so disappointed.
So is this advice completely untrue then? I have no idea how it works. It sounds amazing but these huns will do anything for a bit of cash for themselves so I'm sceptical.

Attachments

So is this advice completely untrue then? I have no idea how it works. It sounds amazing but these huns will do anything for a bit of cash for themselves so I'm sceptical.
She cannot predict what the stock market will look like and she cannot predict how much shares will be worth and it's not as easy as just changing shares into cash. You need a stock broker who will charge a fee and someone to buy your stocks. She gets paid when you use her referral link and that's why she posts about it so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Good old mama jude revealing to the world that

a) holidays with big H and Dan depend on finding bargain basement flights

b) Oakers doesn't sleep through the night despite what Big H tried to convince everyone of.

Also, why is Big H not bragging about her mums incredible promotion? Or does she not want anyone knowing that she's had to rope her own mum in to help save her failing business?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12

b) Oakers doesn't sleep through the night despite what Big H tried to convince everyone of.

Also, why is Big H not bragging about her mums incredible promotion? Or does she not want anyone knowing that she's had to rope her own mum in to help save her failing business?
It wasn't a secret that they did Alicante because it was cheap
---
Yes, it's not a direct link. That's how much she has spent through the app (or the percentage they give from the retailers).
---
This info is in the faqs, clearly set out. Also they earn by "influencing" sales and refering, which makes me think that the retailers and we shop are the ones earning money here, not the huns.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
It wasn't a secret that they did Alicante because it was cheap
---

Yes, it's not a direct link. That's how much she has spent through the app (or the percentage they give from the retailers).
---
This info is in the faqs, clearly set out. Also they earn by "influencing" sales and refering, which makes me think that the retailers and we shop are the ones earning money here, not the huns.
Christ! “We MAY reward you with shares” and “the share issue with be at our discretion”! So basically you can stack up as much spend as you like but We Shop can decide whether or not you’re entitled to shares and chances are whatever they do give you is not going to be the value you think you’re entitled to. Con much?!

Reactions: 4
Christ! “We MAY reward you with shares” and “the share issue with be at our discretion”! So basically you can stack up as much spend as you like but We Shop can decide whether or not you’re entitled to shares and chances are whatever they do give you is not going to be the value you think you’re entitled to. Con much?!
Yep! Exactly

Reactions: 3
She cannot predict what the stock market will look like and she cannot predict how much shares will be worth and it's not as easy as just changing shares into cash. You need a stock broker who will charge a fee and someone to buy your stocks. She gets paid when you use her referral link and that's why she posts about it so much.
Olivia is a compulsive liar and everything that comes out of her mouth is deceitful therefore she's likely to be well aware of the truth. However, sadly she's too greedy and wants the £££ for her referal link.

It was probably Harriet building another leg under her mums name - opening an account & using it to process orders and sign up teamies to build a strong leg.

Reactions: 8
becau
why is the big one so obsessed with her baby sleeping through the night?
Because she has to portray everything in her life as being perfect - dream house, dream husband 🤢, dream lifestyle thanks to her dream job and now dream baby.

Reactions: 3
Olivia Measures is such an effing liar!!! Her latest story where she’s trying to plug LumiScam, making out she’s “just been for a dog walk” but check her nails out - that pic wasn’t taken today, it was taken when she had her last set of nails on!! (Pastel tips, vs the white tips she has now - as seen in her posts dated 15th & 27th Feb!!!) She’s a con artist!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.