Juice Plus MLM #7 The JP huns are dropping like flies, off to another scam flogging the same lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this drive anyone else crazy when the Huns use women/woman wrong? I am a woman (singular) and we are women (plural). ESP on international womenā€™s day. Oh Kadee did have time to come back online to blast quotes etc for today but radio silence for a week now. Something is off.

Reactions: 7
Does this drive anyone else crazy when the Huns use women/woman wrong? I am a woman (singular) and we are women (plural). ESP on international womenā€™s day. Oh Kadee did have time to come back online to blast quotes etc for today but radio silence for a week now. Something is off.
Yep. She was "going through stuff" before she disappeared so who knows.

Reactions: 2
A forwarded email from my PA šŸ˜‚. Gotta love the ego
Looks like one of those newspaper scams when they tell you youā€™ve been shortlisted, then won an award. Theyā€™ll do an article on you to announce your winning, completely free off course butttttttt, itā€™s Ā£450 to secure the front page (special rate for the winner as itā€™s usually Ā£2000). Usually works on people with delusions and huge egos.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
5000 friends (alledgedly) and only 55 of them give enough of a crap to respond to this. That's just over 1%. And of that 1%, 2 people asked to be removed as a friend. Yes Dani- you are absolutely smashing this.

25 of them are in network marketing already šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Oliviaā€™s post about her dads funeralā€¦ Iā€™m sorry but who takes posed selfies like that on the day of a bleeping funeral. Bizarre behaviour. Iā€™m so sad but take a pic of my ootd xox

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Oliviaā€™s post about her dads funeralā€¦ Iā€™m sorry but who takes posed selfies like that on the day of a bleeping funeral. Bizarre behaviour. Iā€™m so sad but take a pic of my ootd xox
Thought the same. What was going through her mind? "Oh I look so cute in this dress, please take a picture"?!

Reactions: 5
Olivia has clearly posed too and asked someone (not Sam as he wasn't there) to take a photo of her.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She looks like an AI robot. What on earth was she thinking? Who poses and takes photos at a funeral?

Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t tagged her outfit and linked to WeShop

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Very weird
Thatā€™s the sort of thing you write in A journal. Inauthentic when itā€™s done to boost engagement.
she looks a lot older than her age here. All that work is haggering her
---
Why does the big one think her baby is an absolute genius for learning things at the time she should? sheā€™s like my baby can clap. Yes at 9 months she should be able to.
maybe itā€™s because her and Dan are thick as two planks she canā€™t fathom how they made something that isnā€™t

• Haha
Talking of thick....here's Hayley revealing why teachers and all school staff deserve a pay rise. How can she possibly be proud of this?!
If anyone has 2 minutes with nothing better to do, read her recent post in which she bigs herself up for being a complete pleb. I am genuinely concerned for her children.

Attachments

• Wow
Very weird
Wow, I actually kind of feel sorry for her, every photo I see of her makes me think she needs an intervention- someone help her. Very odd behaviour.
---
Talking of thick....here's Hayley revealing why teachers and all school staff deserve a pay rise. How can she possibly be proud of this?!
If anyone has 2 minutes with nothing better to do, read her recent post in which she bigs herself up for being a complete pleb. I am genuinely concerned for her children.
I disagree with her methods but, honestly, donā€™t completely disagree with her regarding Covid. And no, I donā€™t believe it was made up, just that there are genuine questions that remain unanswered.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.