Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eeyo17

Roses are red,
Olivia's life is a lie,
Stop pretending you're happy,
Whilst Sam shags someone else in Dubai.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
Her reply should have been - no idea babe just seen Olivia do it and i want to be here so im doing it to honey x

• Haha
Reactions: 17

prickle99

Chatty Member
Is it a pyramid though?

Yes Dani, yes it is…
To be fair, if she did have a dollar for every time someone said juice plus was a pyramid scheme, she might actually be able to afford those Louboutins she's been salivating over for months.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Boredatworktoday

Chatty Member
Someone's been teaching their husband some tricks of the trade. Especially the "pretend to be deciding whether to buy some shoes you definitely can't afford" trick.
You are a grown man.
Stop pretending to buy 21 year olds shoes
Stop asking ransoms what you should buy
Stop seeking internet validation
Give yourself a big slap and sort yourself out
Get some mates and go down the pub

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Eeyo17

Lisbon learnings so far:
1. Dani K still hasn't purchased any designer items.
2. New BEST FRIEND Ria has appeared from nowhere clinging to Haz and Dan hoping her juicy pay to increase to £200 next month.
3. Big H still hasn't bought a new pair of shoes.
4. Juice plus "all expenses paid trips" either don't include flights or include a cheap Ryanair flight with 2 meals paid for throughout their stay.
5. 40 year old Lauren is still squealing and creamed herself at getting a selfie with Livs ex Lukas.
6. The Aldridges even in another country managed to take pictures for part 15 of their shower/sauna photo series.
7. The company that allows hun Mums to "never miss a moment with their little ones" hosts yet more non child friendly events.
8. Big H has been able to finally film a gym workout for the first time in weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

SaintLeo

VIP Member
I don’t know if anyone else has noticed, but Big H and Dan recycle the same songs on their stories over and over, it’s irritating as fuck. Some of their minions use the same songs too. The two I notice the most are Bloody Samaritan (for anything) and Bon Appetit by Katy Perry anytime it involves food. I don’t know how she’s actually got anyone to pay to get social media tips off her.
I think I’d rather hear Katie Perry singing Bon Appetit than Emma Leyland and Lauren Roberts screeching Justin Beiber’s Yummy every time they’re near anything edible!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

prickle99

Chatty Member
Hayley McLaughlin is an absolute lunatic. She's going to Oxford today to participate in a protest against the concept of the "15 minute city". I work in town planning and the whole concept of a 15 minute city is to reduce car use by having all essential amenities within 15 minutes' walk of every home in that city. As per usual, Hayley seems to think it is some conspiracy by the government to keep everyone on lockdown and to stop them straying too far from home. She's mental.

• Haha

prickle99

Chatty Member
"Testimonial" shared by crazy Hayley today...

Little girl with terrible constipation- rectal bleeding, unable to eat as her bowels were so distended, 7 sachets of laxative medication a day, doctors unsure what to do to help, parents are told child would need an operation...

And then the kid's mother discovered Juice Plus chewables...3 months later and the kid is cured.

What a load of old shit miracle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Ohhh the ick 😬

what do we reckon he has planned for Valentine’s Day?
Hes already treated liv to the new rose gold lumi Spa, so I'd say his job is done 🤣.

Love how he's making out like he's some big boss man making moves in dubai. Him an his mates have probably thrown in £50 each to hire the yacht for a few hours.

• Haha

thewonderofyou

Chatty Member
So she’s booked a two week, out of season holiday in the cold and is still paying her house bills? Have I missed something? Where’s the luxury millionaire lifestyle. Barbados is perfect this time of year, Sandy Lane would be the one for this lot!

• Haha

prickle99

Chatty Member
I'll be honest, I do quite admire Hayley. It takes a very special kind of person to spend most of her weekend protesting attempts by the government to lie and manipulate people for their own benefit - and then go back home to work for juice plus where she spends her days lying and manipulating people for her own benefit.

• Haha